Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think river Lodge are looking for staff at the moment...they might want to see if young Harlow is available seeing as she had wilma going as well as when the mare was originally viewed - lol! (In seriousness though, amazing the difference thinking forward and riding on makes, rather than pulling. The bravery of the young....)

Reactions: 5
I think river Lodge are looking for staff at the moment...they might want to see if young Harlow is available seeing as she had wilma going as well as when the mare was originally viewed - lol! (In seriousness though, amazing the difference thinking forward and riding on makes, rather than pulling. The bravery of the young....)
She’s certainly got confidence! I’d love to be that age again!

Reactions: 4
What the actual.... :confused: Tara is something else. And that horse has serious hindlimb issues. And the girth looks like it is cutting her in half.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What the actual.... :confused: Tara is something else. And that horse has serious hindlimb issues. And the girth looks like it is cutting her in half.
Very grim viewing. I can't for the life of me figure out what she's even trying to achieve there. Poor horse 😭

Reactions: 3
Harlow looked a great size on Wilma and rode her lovely although you can’t help but notice Wilma’s laziness and Harlow’s comments on it at times! The mare barely seems to pick her feet up cantering a lot of the time, let alone jumping…v-poles and some old fashioned oats needed!

Reactions: 2
Harlow is a super little rider and she has the confidence of youth aswell. I think her and Bear could be quite an exciting partnership. Meg is far too big really for Bear. I wonder if she’d consider loaning her to Harlow for 12 months to see what she can do with her.

I've just been to watch the vlogs and agree Harlow is a great little rider, I loved her trying to confidence coach Meg! I also think she's a a really nice kid, I've never watched anything of hers before and I was kind of expecting her to be abit bratty and full of herself so I was pleasantly surprised

Reactions: 11
She is the absolute definition of a clueless amateur who has bought herself a young horse and is so far out of her depth 😑
If this is the horse I think it is, I've heard on the grapevine that the stud has tried to buy her back several times because they can see how unhappy she is, but the owner won't sell.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've just been to watch the vlogs and agree Harlow is a great little rider, I loved her trying to confidence coach Meg! I also think she's a a really nice kid, I've never watched anything of hers before and I was kind of expecting her to be abit bratty and full of herself so I was pleasantly surprised
She’s a credit to Chelsea and a very good role model for young children. Infact, some of the adult influencers could learn a thing or two from her! She has such a lovely relaxed way about her and doesn’t seem to have let any of her success or opportunities go to her head.

Reactions: 13

There is nothing about this that paints a nice picture. The poor horse looks uncomfortable, doesn’t know what questions are being asked and what on earth is the woman trying to achieve? There is no suppleness, engagement of the core or implusion.

There is nothing about this that paints a nice picture. The poor horse looks uncomfortable, doesn’t know what questions are being asked and what on earth is the woman trying to achieve? There is no suppleness, engagement of the core or implusion.
Can someone shed some light on who this person is? Keeps being brought up but I’ve never seen her come up on my feeds etc.

Who is she?

Just seen Megs story of her lesson with Wilma vlog saying ‘Wilma can jump!’ Well we know you twerp as we saw her in her viewing 😂

• Haha
Agreed! A very unpleasant picture. How can you ask the horse to perform lateral work when you can’t even make a nice shape going large? How old is this horse? Looks very bum high.

I found out about her from a thread on HHO. She has 60K plus followers and must delete negative comments because all of them are praising 'Good girl Bella' but it is quite shocking how badly she rides that horse (and then posts it) and the mare does not look sound or happy.

Reactions: 3
Just seen Megs story of her lesson with Wilma vlog saying ‘Wilma can jump!’ Well we know you twerp as we saw her in her viewing 😂
tbf, apart from the vlog from Harlow we haven’t seen much of Wilma jumping. Meg hasn’t shared much of her jumping. She’s certainly a tidy little horse with her legs though. And seems to have a decent bit of scope!

It would be interesting to see if Meg would loan Bear - my only concern might be that you'd REALLY need to make sure you had a confident kid/smaller person on board because we've seen in the past she can be a bit unpredictable and I'd hate to see someone have a fall on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.