Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine the other owners at Harlow's expensive yard are delighted to now have 2 squealing kids and a badly behaved Shetland...

Harlen is too young and has no interest in actually learning to ride.
I would expect all the IG posting would put a lot of people off moving there I doubt there would be much quiet time with the Whites constant videoing

Reactions: 1
I can imagine the other owners at Harlow's expensive yard are delighted to now have 2 squealing kids and a badly behaved Shetland...

Harlen is too young and has no interest in actually learning to ride.
Sorry for the total rant but just watching their newest video - its so obvious that Harlen has got no interest?! I can't understand why Chelsea has bought Cloudy for him when he can't even remember the pony's name multiple times in the video!!! Sky... Rome... oh... Cloudy who's Cloudy... oh is this Cloudy... He clearly didn't ask for or want a pony? Why cant he do lead rein on Popcorn or go to a riding school? He's also so obviously scared of horses shown by his shouting and squealing every time the pony moves or gets nearer him "he's a kicker... does he bite... * screaming * "... I dont know why they've included half the clips in the video, I would be a bit embarrassed to show if it was my child personally because it shows he isnt grateful or have any appreciation/interest really. He'll get his foot trodden on once and then not want anything to do with him anymore. Even when he's riding he just sits there screaming and not caring or listening to instructions, so I'm not sure how much I buy that he "loves" riding!
It will be Harlow who will learn more from Cloudy because he isnt well behaved like Popcorn is. Feel a bit sorry for Harlow - I think it will be frustrating for her trying to help him all the time when he's larking around and disinterested. Cloudy will become her second 'fun' pony and Popcorn will be her more serious ride.

Yeah just watching the video too- Running away from him when he moves. Shouting don't kick me and then immediately running up behind the pony. Screaming and jumping about whilst "leading" the pony that he's going to stand on his feet when the pony is so chilled. Literally letting the pony go and running off out of frame. Calling himn "horsey" and Sky.. Clearly didn't ask for the pony nor want the pony. A horse mad kid who wants a pony would never stop saying the name of the pony! Pulling the pony around screaming, kicking randomly because he's hyped. They have him trotting around on the pony having never had a lesson, in a saddle with no support and he cannot rise even slightly to be able to not bounce around and looks like he'll topple off the side. When that happens he'll probably not want to get back on
Harlow is very definitely more excited about him than Harlen will ever be. And it will be a shame that she'll only get about a year on him. He looks a really really nice sort who is really sweet, if a bit cheeky with his bucking and napping, and I think Harlow will really enjoy him whilst she can. But I can't help but think if they were getting another they may as well have gotten Harlow a step up from Popcorn that Chelsea could also ride as Harlen could ride Popcorn on the lead every so often like he already has been doing.
I feel slightly sorry for Harlen because he's clearly not wanted a pony and is actually pretty fearful of them. One "wrong" moveby the pony and he'll be scared for life probably

I quite liked Harlow, I think her and Popcorn are a good pair and she is a good little rider but the whole Cloudy thing is mad, they want to keep him fit enough for the Shetland grand national but expect him to be calm enough for the squealing boy 🤯 I think they will put him off ponies for life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They are only kids, not their fault their idiot mother coaches them on what to do and say and sticks a camera in their faces. Poor kids should be allowed to be kids :( to much pressure on them to be perfect its quite sad. So i avoid all content on children its not right using kids for gain imho.

Reactions: 5
Jesus this morning ... well known influencers

“ don’t you just hate all the ads at the moment, all ads no horse content”

next story

“ check this out, here’s my code for 10% off”
😂 duck sake is it just other peoples ads your pissed with then ??

rant over

What are people’s thoughts about Riding With Charlotte’s latest post about how her xc went?
riding with Charlotte can’t stand ..... the woman never blinks;
suspect to me 🤔

human or Android??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And it’s her mouth that gets me, I don’t know, it’s weird 😆

And I get that she really loves Vossi but they aren’t a good fit. She needs one that’s a bit older and more established.

• Haha

next story

rant over

suspect to me 🤔

human or Android??
I think she’s deleted her moany stories now 🤣🤣🤣 so hypocritical it’s untrue. Why can’t people see through it 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she’s deleted her moany stories now 🤣🤣🤣 so hypocritical it’s untrue. Why can’t people see through it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder why she’s deleted those 🤔😂

all her stories are bleeping Ads!
what makes me laugh too..... putting #notanad. Doesn’t mean it’s not an AD😂🙈

you are advertising the product whether you paid for it or not is irrelevant 🙄

And it’s her mouth that gets me, I don’t know, it’s weird 😆

And I get that she really loves Vossi but they aren’t a good fit. She needs one that’s a bit older and more established.
Yep not really sure what’s going on there

just seen the recent you tube and advertising kids horse stories ..... that’s about your intellect level Charlotte 😂 carry on

next story

rant over

suspect to me 🤔

human or Android??
was this Jess?

Speaking of Ads all the time muddymayhem has just put up some stories of some gifted gym kit a random brand has sent her and it’s absolutely hilarious. Not sure it’s quite what the company were after when they offered to give her free stuff but she’s brilliant 🤣 now this is what we want to see! Totally honest and transparent 👏👏

Reactions: 3
Speaking of Ads all the time muddymayhem has just put up some stories of some gifted gym kit a random brand has sent her and it’s absolutely hilarious. Not sure it’s quite what the company were after when they offered to give her free stuff but she’s brilliant 🤣 now this is what we want to see! Totally honest and transparent 👏👏
I saw that and actually said out loud thy this is what it’s about!
MM is the nuts, I love her brutally honest reviews of, well everything!
Such a breath of fresh air in an ad/gifted heavy gram.

next story

rant over

suspect to me 🤔

human or Android??
Do as I say not do as I do is the saying I think 😂😂😂😂. If you don’t like the fact they are advertisng bloody unfollow them it’s not difficult.

I only discovered this thread on here recently. I’d never seen riding with Charlotte but after seeing her mentioned on her I thought I’d check her YouTube out and holy tit that girl goes sooooo fast!!! Why is someone who sees that in real life not saying something?! Like many of you on here have said, she’s over horsed and that poor thing is so unhappy! The way she rides is the reason it’s bucking after every fence!

Surely annabella competing inter ll on pumpkin is not fair. He’s a well established Grand Prix Olympic medal winning horse of coarse she’s gonna win.
Yes exactly this ! Be careful though you will get people jumping on because her dad died and she’s a poor rich girl with an Olympic horse that’s ready made . People seem to think it’s a right of passage because she’s rich and experienced grief .
She’s got a ready made horse , if she didn’t win at a lower level I would be wondering what went wrong or maybe the judges might not be clouded by Charlotte pupil and judge the Relationship between horse and rider.
If pumpkin doesn’t win for her , she will just get another horse lol imagine someone like Annabelle producing her own horse .....never gonna happen mind .

I just think people who work hard to produce their own horses alongside getting a ride on top horses , should get more praise . I had a lesson with a Grand Prix dressage rider last week, was so excited for it. My horse is very feisty but when you have their attention they are amazing , when not they can explode . The rider got on mine after telling me “to boot the horse forward” because she had a sassy moment , she’s already very forward and has implosion, she got on lasted half a 20m circle went pale and wanted to get off . She said the horse was needing to be shot and was no good . Slated my horse , rather than admitting the horse was too much and not push button for her .

had a flat work lesson yday with someone who works at a dressage yard , fabulous rider but doesn’t have the funds to compete at a higher level , my horse had their moment and we worked through it and never felt better . I wish we could give riders like that the glory rather thanriders on ready made horses .
Rant over lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stop it omg that’s terrible. And so not ok. My older boy is 26 and still happily pottering at home that I’m eternally greatful for I bought him super cheap and I trained him up to elementary working medium at home. He is my proudest achievement and together with our trainer I trained my boy and to be honest he taught me. I knew nothing before I got him ❤

im so sorry you had that experience that’s so rude but good on you for getting another lesson with someone who knows how to work through. It just shows cos youcan ride gp doesn’t mean you can teach it.

the way you’ve worded the pumpkin situation is to perfection.
Yes exactly this ! Be careful though you will get people jumping on because her dad died and she’s a poor rich girl with an Olympic horse that’s ready made . People seem to think it’s a right of passage because she’s rich and experienced grief .
She’s got a ready made horse , if she didn’t win at a lower level I would be wondering what went wrong or maybe the judges might not be clouded by Charlotte pupil and judge the Relationship between horse and rider.
If pumpkin doesn’t win for her , she will just get another horse lol imagine someone like Annabelle producing her own horse .....never gonna happen mind .

I just think people who work hard to produce their own horses alongside getting a ride on top horses , should get more praise . I had a lesson with a Grand Prix dressage rider last week, was so excited for it. My horse is very feisty but when you have their attention they are amazing , when not they can explode . The rider got on mine after telling me “to boot the horse forward” because she had a sassy moment , she’s already very forward and has implosion, she got on lasted half a 20m circle went pale and wanted to get off . She said the horse was needing to be shot and was no good . Slated my horse , rather than admitting the horse was too much and not push button for her .

had a flat work lesson yday with someone who works at a dressage yard , fabulous rider but doesn’t have the funds to compete at a higher level , my horse had their moment and we worked through it and never felt better . I wish we could give riders like that the glory rather thanriders on ready made horses .
Rant over lol

• Heart
They are only kids, not their fault their idiot mother coaches them on what to do and say and sticks a camera in their faces. Poor kids should be allowed to be kids :( to much pressure on them to be perfect its quite sad. So i avoid all content on children its not right using kids for gain imho.
Am I the only one who finds it a bit odd how Harlow is posed in the posts about clothing Very grown up poses for a young girl and I really don’t like it at all

Ok - I am going to say it

I like EMD Eventing.

Her vlog where she was brutally honest about having a youngster was refreshing. And Spritey is a fab pony

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.