Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Riding with Charlotte’s story’s this morning.
Yes I know she needs to promote SuperXC as they’ve clearly kitted her out for her new fad for XC after she jumped a log on a hack.
But I find it sad that her main reason for going was to get ‘Super content’ it will be ‘epic for the content’
Not just about having a nice day in nice weather enjoying her horse 🥲
Super cross country this week, horse hoodz the week before. It gets boring, she’s never purchased from these companies before and it’s completely put me off both of them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I find it sad about the content thing as well, it’s all just to make money unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Surely annabella competing inter ll on pumpkin is not fair. He’s a well established Grand Prix Olympic medal winning horse of coarse she’s gonna win.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s just her and Vossi are not the right fit for each other or if it’s just that she is a massive flake but the constant jumping between disciplines got old really fast.
I was hoping she would go back and get more lessons but it remains to be seen if this trainer is a one time use and then dropped like the rest. She still seems to be really chasing him through the grids. Though I do believe she's made good progress recently.

I don't see what's wrong with being an allrounder rather than going all out for one thing and then all out for the next. But yes the constant sponsorships of brands she's never used before is a bit old. It just makes her seem like she'll promote anything she can get and not really care whether it's something she actually uses. She had a whole peacock set for her one XC trip she's done previously as well now that's non existent

I was hoping she would go back and get more lessons but it remains to be seen if this trainer is a one time use and then dropped like the rest. She still seems to be really chasing him through the grids. Though I do believe she's made good progress recently.

I don't see what's wrong with being an allrounder rather than going all out for one thing and then all out for the next. But yes the constant sponsorships of brands she's never used before is a bit old. It just makes her seem like she'll promote anything she can get and not really care whether it's something she actually uses. She had a whole peacock set for her one XC trip she's done previously as well now that's non existent
Nothing wrong at all with being an all rounder but that’s not what she is. She doesn’t sj then it’s never jumping again, dressage is the new passion when that wasn’t enough it was dropped and she went back to jumping now it’s xc. It’s just like when she kept changing yards.

Did she break up with the bf? He wasn’t in the last few videos I watched.

Did she break up with the bf? He wasn’t in the last few videos I watched.
Yes, it was when they were at the 1k a month livery yard where she never used the outdoor and she was going to move yards to a schooling livery yard but they then broke up and within 3 days she had to move back in with her parents... Including vossi. Pretty sure he funded the majority of it.

• Wow
I really don’t get Teddy the Shetland, yeah sure he is cute but why is he social media star?!

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get Teddy the Shetland, yeah sure he is cute but why is he social media star?!
I think he seems to be more popular with non horsey people as they are like omg look at this tiny horse that is going to public places .. well this is what I’ve gathered when I’ve seen their TikTok’s come up on my FYP

Reactions: 3
Yes, it was when they were at the 1k a month livery yard where she never used the outdoor and she was going to move yards to a schooling livery yard but they then broke up and within 3 days she had to move back in with her parents... Including vossi. Pretty sure he funded the majority of it.
I had never thought of him funding it all. Now it makes sense!

I wonder was it him buying the expensive saddles and such when she decided on a whim she was switching disciplines?

He always looked like a misery guts but that would take a toll on any relationship.

Reactions: 1
Super cross country this week, horse hoodz the week before. It gets boring, she’s never purchased from these companies before and it’s completely put me off both of them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I find it sad about the content thing as well, it’s all just to make money unfortunately.
yeah I got frustrated when she did an Ad for two items claiming she always lives in them but I’d literally never seen her wear them before 😂 it’s absolutely fine to advertise something, I get that’s how the world works, but don’t claim something that’s just plain false. There are many ways to advertise a new product you’re trying out without lying.

Reactions: 3
yeah I got frustrated when she did an Ad for two items claiming she always lives in them but I’d literally never seen her wear them before 😂 it’s absolutely fine to advertise something, I get that’s how the world works, but don’t claim something that’s just plain false. There are many ways to advertise a new product you’re trying out without lying.
Andddddd gifted another coat from another company never mentioned before 🙄🥱

Glad I found this thread.

I know that Chelsea/Harlow/Harlen have their own thread but where on earth is the money coming from?! So shocked when they bought a smaller pony for the shetland GN and boisterous Harlen... surely give him riding lessons, get him a sharer/loan pony when he has proved himself a bit, then lead rein on popcorn like someone mentioned above? Buy a bigger pony for Harlow and her mum to share for when she gets older, and then Harlen can have popcorn in a few years?! But maybe my perspective is wrong because I don't have money to throw around.

Regarding riding with Charlotte, I just don't get her and have always wondered why everything seems to be such a drama. It makes sense that the relationship ended though.

Any thoughts on lilpetchannel?

Canttering actually looks and rides really well on a taller pony/horse. This has to prove she needs to move on from Clancy. I feel the constant chasing him to move just makes her riding look backwards but seeing her ride the grey actually shows she can ride. Clancy needs to teach a riding school teen moving up the ranks now and Issy needs to find a different horse that will get her up the ranks. By up the ranks I don’t mean jumping high, I mean learning real riding like coming off the leg, contact, bend, impulsion. Nothing against Clancy but he’s just not it for her and she needs to let go. She’s so capable!!!

also proportion wise she’s just way too tall on Clancy I think it’s unfair on him and probably why he won’t move forward. This grey with issy on is the perfect proportion and I think it’s the love she needs to make now!! She’d have so much results and fun from a taller horse with more to learn from

I know that Chelsea/Harlow/Harlen have their own thread but where on earth is the money coming from?! So shocked when they bought a smaller pony for the shetland GN and boisterous Harlen... surely give him riding lessons, get him a sharer/loan pony when he has proved himself a bit, then lead rein on popcorn like someone mentioned above? Buy a bigger pony for Harlow and her mum to share for when she gets older, and then Harlen can have popcorn in a few years?! But maybe my perspective is wrong because I don't have money to throw around.

Regarding riding with Charlotte, I just don't get her and have always wondered why everything seems to be such a drama. It makes sense that the relationship ended though.

Any thoughts on lilpetchannel?
If shes paying hmrc taxes owed then it doesnt matter. As long as she isnt delving into her kids money they earned from social media and she earned through honest means then its not our concern. But i suspect the mother lives a walter mitty lifestyle like most of the influencers, though she lives hers through her daughter. All hot air, no brains and no redeemably qualities to get a proper job.

Chelsea has always pimped out her kids on social media. Harlen is at the age now where he will soon start protesting at wearing cute clothes and sitting pretty. Buying him a pony keeps the followers (and the cash) coming in.

I can imagine the other owners at Harlow's expensive yard are delighted to now have 2 squealing kids and a badly behaved Shetland...

Harlen is too young and has no interest in actually learning to ride.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.