Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok - I am going to say it

I like EMD Eventing.

Her vlog where she was brutally honest about having a youngster was refreshing. And Spritey is a fab pony
Agreed great vlog and relatable. I think she would make a good instructor to be fair.

Reactions: 2
Okay I'm taking bets as to how long it will be before the "selling Vossi" clickbait from Charlotte.

I think she should sell him. They're not a good match. She needs something more level headed and calmer.

Okay I'm taking bets as to how long it will be before the "selling Vossi" clickbait from Charlotte.

I think she should sell him. They're not a good match. She needs something more level headed and calmer.
Honestly the last video where she fired at the XC fences I’m not surprised she ended up in the dirt!
Dangerous how she rides him at times.
Shes going to hurt herself.
I’ve never known someone throw themselves into a ditch simply because she got an outfit to promote
🙅🏼‍

Reactions: 1

Agreed she’s ruined that horse. He used to jump Newcomers (110) now won’t even get round a 60cm.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Honestly the last video where she fired at the XC fences I’m not surprised she ended up in the dirt!
I’ve never known someone throw themselves into a ditch simply because she got an outfit to promote
🙅🏼‍
I can’t stand her, I want to shout ‘soft hands’ every time she approaches a fence. And who pays for styling advice for riding? Or am I just living under a scruffy rock. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
And who pays for styling advice for riding? Or am I just living under a scruffy rock. 🤷🏻‍♀️
So it’s a ‘discounted’ price of £100 for a consultation, which doesn’t actually include any clothes!! I honestly don’t understand who the target market is for this. Or why you need a qualification. I appreciate that equestrian ‘fashion’ exists now but I don’t think there’s a big market for styling advice for it. To be honest I hope she proves me wrong and makes a go of it but I’m cynical..

🙅🏼‍
Totally agree with this. And by the way, why does she need XC colours? She does not normally do XC? To be completely honest, I personally thought the clothes looked more like something a child would wear than a grown woman. But that is all in my taste, others might really love it.

Reactions: 3
Emily’s Lola is up for sale again which is a shame… now if only I knew a nice bank manager!
I can imagine Emily will be upset by this news, from the video she put out as much as I can remember she seemed to think it was a forever home and was happy she was localish. Can’t imagine Emily wanting her to be passed around.

could you post the link?

• Sad
I can’t stand her, I want to shout ‘soft hands’ every time she approaches a fence. And who pays for styling advice for riding? Or am I just living under a scruffy rock. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t get it either. Equestrian fashion is all the same, it’s not like different styles to suit different shaped bodies, it breeches/ leggings and a t-shirt.

I don’t get it either. Equestrian fashion is all the same, it’s not like different styles to suit different shaped bodies, it breeches/ leggings and a t-shirt.
I suppose if you have money to burn and a desire for the Matchy matchy stuff then there is a market for it. However I don’t!

Can you direct or post the link?
I can imagine Emily will be upset by this news, from the video she put out as much as I can remember she seemed to think it was a forever home and was happy she was localish. Can’t imagine Emily wanting her to be passed around.

could you post the link?
if you go on the whickr facebook page and scroll down theres a link there. The pictures are of Emily so I hope she knows she’s for sale and her pictures are being used.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.