Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting they are selling her as an eventer. Think Emily made it clear that she was definitely more suited to a dressage career.

Reactions: 8
Interesting they are selling her as an eventer. Think Emily made it clear that she was definitely more suited to a dressage career.
There’s a video on facebook of her xc schooling with a 12 year old girl and to be fair she looks like she was enjoying herself and jumping well so maybe she’s happier with a different style of riding. I just hope she ends up in a good home this time. Must be heartbreaking for Emily

Reactions: 2
Can you direct or post the link?
I saw it whilst mindlessly scrolling last night before bed. The poster was under flack for using Emily’s photos, but apparently she had Emily’s permission. Selling as Lola is “wasted” by 12 year old girl I think. Shame - if she is being looked after well, Lola won’t care what she does. She’s up for 12.5k

Reactions: 1
I saw it whilst mindlessly scrolling last night before bed. The poster was under flack for using Emily’s photos, but apparently she had Emily’s permission. Selling as Lola is “wasted” by 12 year old girl I think. Shame - if she is being looked after well, Lola won’t care what she does. She’s up for 12.5k
i found it earlier. I don’t think the 12 year old is the owner, rather someone from the dealer ?

In the video when she said she sold Lola she said it was to a lovely older lady wirh at home setup etc wonder what happened for Lola to have gone from there to a dealer, is a shame lovely looking mare

Reactions: 3
Why is that girl still looking to get that Rio horse back? I thought that was sorted
Is that Rebecca kingswood? I think that’s her name , she posted on fb that the horse was stolen and he’s skinny ....knows where he is but can’t get him back ? What’s gone on here ? Seems so dodgy

Reactions: 4
In the video when she said she sold Lola she said it was to a lovely older lady wirh at home setup etc wonder what happened for Lola to have gone from there to a dealer, is a shame lovely looking mare
The current owner said on a FB post that she feels Lola is wasted on her and should be doing more ie eventing (But Emily who had owned her for years and knew her inside out thought the opposite..). Considering it’s only been about 6 months I’m a little cynical .. but really not for me to comment further.. I’d hate to assume anything and upset Emily. It must be tough when Lola was so special to her. I really feel for her seeing this especially as it all plays out so publicly when they use a dealer like this.

Reactions: 8
Okay I'm taking bets as to how long it will be before the "selling Vossi" clickbait from Charlotte.

I think she should sell him. They're not a good match. She needs something more level headed and calmer.
I agree with this. He doesn’t seem to enjoy jumping coloured fences and they just don’t seem a good match.

Weird that they’ve used the expression on the advert - ‘Someone’s cup of tea is someone else’s Champagne’
That suggests to me they think she would excel Eventing with someone else

Reactions: 5
Weird that they’ve used the expression on the advert - ‘Someone’s cup of tea is someone else’s Champagne’
One of their ads states - previous amateur owner thinks she’s better suited to dressage than eventing, but our 12 year old girl is a kick on and go rider.

Thought that was a bit harsh as Emily doesn’t come across nervous at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes I thought that was weird as well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.