Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree . The range with Harrison is just an ego flex .
does she still own black heart or have full control over it? their socials seem to be less all on her and actually posting stuff from proper photoshoots, not just erin’s arse

Reactions: 2
It’s 50/50 between her and her mum… although the accounts are overdue on companies house 🙈

Reactions: 5
Is there anything Tina won’t run ads for?
I thought she only advertised stuff she actually used and rated. Yet she’s now adveritinsng products she has only just received. Fair play to play to it and earning money but don’t say something and go back on it.

Reactions: 3
I thought she only advertised stuff she actually used and rated. Yet she’s now adveritinsng products she has only just received. Fair play to play to it and earning money but don’t say something and go back on it.
This is the exact point. If you want to earn monies from ads go ahead but be bloody honest.
I hate the “i only advertise products I love and use.” No you don’t you advertise products people pay you for. Be a little more transparent because as she states she is the queen of transparency 🙄

need a new hashtag #dontlikeitbutheypaidmesoitsgreat

Reactions: 7
This is the exact point. If you want to earn monies from ads go ahead but be bloody honest.
I hate the “i only advertise products I love and use.” No you don’t you advertise products people pay you for. Be a little more transparent because as she states she is the queen of transparency 🙄

That water bottle is honestly ridiculous, just have some squash and if you need it on the go there are what must be billions of bottles to choose from. Tesco sell great ones for less than a tenner than keep your drink cold for almost a day if you add ice.

£35 for a coloured bottle and 2 pods!!!
I get this influencing carry on I really do, but please, stay in your lane and push Equesterian items.

😂😂😂😂😂😂. Yes you can try new things I don’t think anyone is saying people can’t but it’s my personal opinion that you should use the product for at least a week before saying how amazing it is. Say I’ve been given/paid to try this I will let you know how it goes but to say/make out something is amazing before giving it a fair chance isn’t fair on people who will spend their hard earned cash on it because of an opinion by an influencer when it could be that crapply made it falls apart within a fortnight. If I where in her shoes and raved about a product before trying it and people brought them and they broke soon after buying as they are crap I would feel bad.

Attachments

It’s interesting how people react to the comments, sometimes it’s cause they know it’s true…
I don’t actually thing anyone was being a negative Nellie either, just voicing an opinion

Reactions: 8
It’s interesting how people react to the comments, sometimes it’s cause they know it’s true…
I don’t actually thing anyone was being a negative Nellie either, just voicing an opinion
Which we are allowed to do! We where just saying what we thought her new ad sounded like. Anyway theres an update on Rhi and her lemon Woody. I have even more suspicious he had issues before she had him and she has spent a fortune on something that will only ever realistically be able to hack out from now on. I actually feel sorry for she was so excited about getting her own horse and being able to do stuff with him to have it snatched away from her.

• Sad
Really sad news for Rhi. Would none of this type of thing been able to be picked up on the vetting?
The pedal bone is recently broken I would think and the arthritic changes wouldn’t unless they where X-rayed so if he was sound at the time of the vetting then he would have passed it. But who knows on history and whether the where injected just so they could sell him.

• Sad
Feel sorry for Rhi. I don't think Woody was too cheap when she bought him. And she's paying huge money for livery on what will essentially be a happy hacker - if she's lucky.

There's nothing wrong with being a happy hacker. I'm one myself but I've never had ambitions to event or compete whereas she did.

I find it hard to believe his previous owners were not aware of all this.

Reactions: 4
Feel sorry for Rhi. I don't think Woody was too cheap when she bought him. And she's paying huge money for livery on what will essentially be a happy hacker - if she's lucky.

There's nothing wrong with being a happy hacker. I'm one myself but I've never had ambitions to event or compete whereas she did.

I find it hard to believe his previous owners were not aware of all this.
I’m a firm believer in do what makes you happy and if all you want to do is hack bloody well go out there and enjoy yourself. But that horse was brought so she could do a bit of everything so I can understand why she is gutted especially as he would not have been cheap I’m sure he was also on sales livery but could be wrong so the dealer probably wasn’t aware of anything if they only had him a short time and they let him be vetted.
There is also hopefully good news on the Lola front Em’s posted she’s got a new home so fingers crossed it will work out for them.

I feel so bad for Rhi, I remembered watching her videos about buying him and I thought she'd done everything possible because she wanted to be so thorough. But then again I've known several people who've bought nice horses with clean vettings only for them to go lame with arthritic hocks within the year. The pedal bone can break from acute trauma too so it really could just be all very unlucky as much as it could be that she was duped. And at this point I dont think that'll matter much to Rhi with how she is feeling.

Reactions: 6
I feel so bad for Rhi, I remembered watching her videos about buying him and I thought she'd done everything possible because she wanted to be so thorough. But then again I've known several people who've bought nice horses with clean vettings only for them to go lame with arthritic hocks within the year. The pedal bone can break from acute trauma too so it really could just be all very unlucky as much as it could be that she was duped. And at this point I dont think that'll matter much to Rhi with how she is feeling.
He’s most likely done his pedal bone dicking about in the field. But other than being cruel and keeping him stabled for the rest of his life it’s a risk you take.

Reactions: 1
Sad for Rhi but these things happen. As said above, likely done testing about.

totally get Tina has to advertise as it’s her job but things like that water bottle? No. Just drink sugar free squash if you want flavour or sugar free flavoured water. I don’t drink plain water and don’t get dehydrated. Not being a ‘negative Nellie’, just opinion and have always backed Tina up on here.

I’ve totally gone off watching any equestrian YouTubers at the moment ☹ I wonder if I will ever get back in to the equine world? 🤷🏻‍♀️

😂😂😂😂😂😂. Yes you can try new things I don’t think anyone is saying people can’t but it’s my personal opinion that you should use the product for at least a week before saying how amazing it is. Say I’ve been given/paid to try this I will let you know how it goes but to say/make out something is amazing before giving it a fair chance isn’t fair on people who will spend their hard earned cash on it because of an opinion by an influencer when it could be that crapply made it falls apart within a fortnight. If I where in her shoes and raved about a product before trying it and people brought them and they broke soon after buying as they are crap I would feel bad.
Why does she constantly read on here! You don't like what we have to say so don't read it! Simple!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.