Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here know why es.equestrian retired Billy Olive?👀 claims it wasn’t an injury but does anyone have any tea ☕ on what it might have been?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened between Christa and Katie in the buckoff banter pod.
Christa is posting a lot of never said thank you/People use you/fake friends/pass ag stories and posts since she quit. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Also, her method of bringing horses back into work irks me. She blabs on about bringing them back into work slowly and how important it is, then her first ride in 6 months she's pulling their head into an "outline" (a fake one at that, created by her leaving them tied down with bailing twine in the stables during backing, and lunging alike), w/t/c and jumping within no time at all. Its an injury waiting to happen 🤦🏻‍♀️
THANK YOU. I have been saying this for years. She actually used to do a lot less and would be jumping after lunging them twice. It's a miracle they haven't been injured. I respect she's a vet and I feel like she has grown and learned a lot however she has done these questionable things like you said further up your comment. It doesn't set the best example.

I also found the fact that her borrowed saddle on Rocky fitting horrifically really off-putting and thought no wonder he struggled with stuff.

Reactions: 5
You’re not on your own with that opinion. I enjoy Holly’s vlogs, loved her videos from Australia and I put the lack of muscle down to her been away and her horses were not in work. In saying that, she had numerous stories up that her dad sent her of him working one of them, I can’t remember which one. I never noticed the lack of hay but yes to the saddles or as you pointed out, the one saddle. She has one video up that I can remember the saddle visibly slipping back and just generally flopping about on Khal’s back. Where did she train as a vet? Was it in Australia?
In saying all that I thought she did good work with Rocky, I was impressed by his progress.
She trained in Ireland to become a vet. I also wasn't impressed with Rocky, again his head was tied in, he never looked entirely comfortable or understanding to me and I think her riding suffered on him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did Han ever mention why her horses isn’t at megs yard? I guess they live together so maybe would be abit to much?

Did Han ever mention why her horses isn’t at megs yard? I guess they live together so maybe would be abit to much?
Han previously did say wanting to be at her own separate place.
Also not sure how much room Meg has, she alternates all her horses with some being out in the night others being during the day as not enough stables x

Pretty sure Meg doesn’t have enough room for the horses she does have.

Also I imagine, if she did go down to Megs yard Han would definitely end up helping out in some way and that time all really adds up 😅

Anyone else wondering where Bug has gone on kizzie and etties page?

Anyone else wondering where Bug has gone on kizzie and etties page?
She’s been turned out of spring grass for a few weeks as she’s a bit lean coming into spring. I do think they were doing too much with her, she was only 5 when they bought her.

Reactions: 3
She’s been turned out of spring grass for a few weeks as she’s a bit lean coming into spring. I do think they were doing too much with her, she was only 5 when they bought her.
I unfollowed them as got bored with the ads that weren't ads, but yikes at how lean Bug is in this video - she's got absolutely no muscle over her croup at all (the most recent video she's been in)

I understand they've got a heavy workload but it's not hard to feed for the work you're doing.

I unfollowed them as got bored with the ads that weren't ads, but yikes at how lean Bug is in this video - she's got absolutely no muscle over her croup at all (the most recent video she's been in)

I understand they've got a heavy workload but it's not hard to feed for the work you're doing.
Christ she looks aged. Like she's elderly. No muscle on the neck or anywhere else. I prefer them to be leaner coming into spring but thats on the extreme side. Glad they did realise and put her out on grass but really they should have been feeding her for the workload like you say.

Why is Charlotte saying a wool flocked saddle won’t fit vossi? Surely if he changes shape so much like she stated she needs one which is adjustable!

Gosh she looks a bit hangdog doesn’t she. At least it seems like they’re doing something about it! I went off them recently too, thought it was a bit much letting Kizzy go hunting on her own - but I’ve never hunted so maybe that’s normal?

Gosh she looks a bit hangdog doesn’t she. At least it seems like they’re doing something about it! I went off them recently too, thought it was a bit much letting Kizzy go hunting on her own - but I’ve never hunted so maybe that’s normal?
It is quite normal for the meets advertised as being child friendly, which the Mid Surrey one was.
She’s a cracking little rider, but I question the decision when her control of the pony is lacking! It puts her and the rest of the field in a precarious position.

Please can they all just STOP with the Yfood 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They must have all been paid the big bucks for this brand deal as it is just constant. Nothing more puts me off a brand than one which is pushed on me heavily. How can marketing departments not get this? As far as I’m concerned the constant ads have made me want to avoid them not try them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No hunt will top the mess that was the one on Katie Price’s Pony Club. You can still watch most of it on YouTube I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I HATE the constant Y food advert. Advertising meal replacement drinks to a mostly teenage audience just seems dangerous in my opinion. Meal replacement drinks have always screamed eating disorder to me, especially with the product name literally being ‘why food’
Please can they all just STOP with the Yfood 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They must have all been paid the big bucks for this brand deal as it is just constant. Nothing more puts me off a brand than one which is pushed on me heavily. How can marketing departments not get this? As far as I’m concerned the constant ads have made me want to avoid them not try them out.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.