Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind an ad every now and again prefer a review of a product that the person actually uses though! I don't know why equestrian accounts are promoting food supplements and water bottles? Does anyone even buy Fairfax and favour šŸ˜… I'm far too broke!

Reactions: 8
Rhi was definitely sold a lemon with that horse. Will be interesting to see what the MRI results are.

From her Instagram it seems they found something.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't mind an ad every now and again prefer a review of a product that the person actually uses though! I don't know why equestrian accounts are promoting food supplements and water bottles? Does anyone even buy Fairfax and favour šŸ˜… I'm far too broke!
I think the only people who regularly wear f&f live in Chelsea and only ever venture to the countryside for a spa trip in the Cotswolds in their range rover šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rhi was definitely sold a lemon with that horse. Will be interesting to see what the MRI results are.

From her Instagram it seems they found something.
Probably why he was on sales livery or a least i think he was he could have been brought by the dealer though

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve got F&F. I bought a pair as a reward to myself for finishing uni. Very popular with the agri uni/college crowd (went to Harper Adams) .

Reactions: 1
Whatā€™s up with these influencers only posting photos of them posing in an outfit with their face totally edited beside their horse? I want to see them actually riding and what they do in schooling sessions etc

Reactions: 6
Absolutely not! Itā€™s far too over priced. It only suits one cohort, as someone else said, the city folk venturing out the countryside on a Sunday in their Range Rover. Ā£400 for a pair of boots! I think not! šŸ¤£

I think we have spoken about her before but Scarlet Martin, what do we think of this lady? I have watched a lot of her videos on YouTube and she is on ā€œthatā€ yard, you know the one Iā€™m talking about. It seems to be all over YT at this stage. I do like her, she is fabulous but how does she have so many companies wanting to work with her. Every day sheā€™s donning a new set that looks exactly like the last. Sheā€™s very Erin Williams esq.

I just had a gawk at Scarlet. She seems to just pose all day and fondle over herself and perhaps own a horse in the background. Yawn, how do people follow Scarlet? Like someone said, no one cares for headshots and modelling, we want to follow to see what youā€™re doing in training and products you actually rate.

does anyone else feel like poor beag is wasted on mo chapoll beag? He went from looking happy in work with kate and just an overall power horse who loved life and now he always looks down and sad and it seems like she only rides once or twice a week when sheā€™s brave or has a lesson and has to. I hate seeing people overhorsing themselves and not admitting defeat and then the horse suffers on behalf of it . Whatā€™s anyone elseā€™s thoughts?

I just had a gawk at Scarlet. She seems to just pose all day and fondle over herself and perhaps own a horse in the background. Yawn, how do people follow Scarlet? Like someone said, no one cares for headshots and modelling, we want to follow to see what youā€™re doing in training and products you actually rate.

does anyone else feel like poor beag is wasted on mo chapoll beag? He went from looking happy in work with kate and just an overall power horse who loved life and now he always looks down and sad and it seems like she only rides once or twice a week when sheā€™s brave or has a lesson and has to. I hate seeing people overhorsing themselves and not admitting defeat and then the horse suffers on behalf of it . Whatā€™s anyone elseā€™s thoughts?
Scarlet is more about the modelling on Instagram and more horse stuff like jumping lessons on her YouTube channel. I much prefer her channel content but I felt motion sickness after her most recent vlog. She needs to invest in a gimble or tripod.
You were the one who said I was Mo chapoll Beag so I see what you did there šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s not something I like to see either, the rider just wonā€™t advance and will probably knock themselves back further even trying to progress.

Whatā€™s up with these influencers only posting photos of them posing in an outfit with their face totally edited beside their horse? I want to see them actually riding and what they do in schooling sessions etc
This is why I barely scroll instagram anymore or watch stories because the majority of them are all about posting in ways that shows themselves off, the products they have been gifted or how expensive their horse looks. It's not about the partnership or about them riding (whether that be competing or just training at home) so it just all bores me. YT tends to be better but I won't lie I often skip to the riding parts with that too

I wouldnā€™t say the majority are about that. Well I think the people I follow Iā€™m genuinely interested and they actually do share their horse journey and the odd pose photo which I donā€™t mind.

but scarlets IG is bore. Didnā€™t know she did YouTube so fair enough but I still wouldnā€™t watch or be drawn in.

I wouldnā€™t say thatabout mo chopall beag Treena because I do think she wants t advance/improve/get better but she just doesnā€™t seem to ride the horse and it seems unfair on him because then when she does heā€™ll be fresh and sheā€™ll blame him for her nerves and spooking. She also has showjumping in her bio which is so misleading as she has done a pole. I did like her but now Iā€™m a bit meh just because I feel sorrier and sorrier for her horse just in a stable. She just seems to look at him walk around the arena and then stand in the stable and groom and I canā€™t help but think she should have went with a cob again

This is why I barely scroll instagram anymore or watch stories because the majority of them are all about posting in ways that shows themselves off, the products they have been gifted or how expensive their horse looks. It's not about the partnership or about them riding (whether that be competing or just training at home) so it just all bores me. YT tends to be better but I won't lie I often skip to the riding parts with that too
Itā€™s such a shame because there are some absolutely fantastic small accounts under 4k which never seem to get any recognition, yet people who just pose with their horse have 10k and can hardly ride! Mind blowing

I do the same. With YT the ad is usually at the start so you can skip forward to the interesting stuff. I watch a lot of vlogs, show vlogs etc and as you said Instagram is quite boring, even my feed has changed, every second post is an ad of some type. Iā€™m just over it now, I spend far more time on YT.

I just checked out Scarlet, I dunno nice photos but I'm here for the horses not the poses! Maybe it's my age showing but it's just strange seeing the likes of Erin or Scarlet trying to be sexy around horses, it doesn't make sense. It's not a Jilly cooper novel šŸ˜‚

I don't follow mocapall, she's not up to alot...

I wouldnā€™t say the majority are about that. Well I think the people I follow Iā€™m genuinely interested and they actually do share their horse journey and the odd pose photo which I donā€™t mind.

but scarlets IG is bore. Didnā€™t know she did YouTube so fair enough but I still wouldnā€™t watch or be drawn in.

I wouldnā€™t say thatabout mo chopall beag Treena because I do think she wants t advance/improve/get better but she just doesnā€™t seem to ride the horse and it seems unfair on him because then when she does heā€™ll be fresh and sheā€™ll blame him for her nerves and spooking. She also has showjumping in her bio which is so misleading as she has done a pole. I did like her but now Iā€™m a bit meh just because I feel sorrier and sorrier for her horse just in a stable. She just seems to look at him walk around the arena and then stand in the stable and groom and I canā€™t help but think she should have went with a cob again
Thatā€™s pretty much all she posts now and I havenā€™t seen her jump once, I know she was working towards dressage but that has fizzled out too, no mention of it. She did a lot more with the Cob she had so I agree, a Cob is always going to be a better choice for a nervous rider. I do still like her but she was better when it was all dog content and some horse stuff thrown in. I rarely see her dogs anymore which is actually why I followed in the first place šŸ˜‚

I just checked out Scarlet, I dunno nice photos but I'm here for the horses not the poses! Maybe it's my age showing but it's just strange seeing the likes of Erin or Scarlet trying to be sexy around horses, it doesn't make sense. It's not a Jilly cooper novel šŸ˜‚

I don't follow mocapall, she's not up to alot...
Erin is very in your face though. Or bum in your face more like. Itā€™s a bit much innit!

Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s pretty much all she posts now and I havenā€™t seen her jump once, I know she was working towards dressage but that has fizzled out too, no mention of it. She did a lot more with the Cob she had so I agree, a Cob is always going to be a better choice for a nervous rider. I do still like her but she was better when it was all dog content and some horse stuff thrown in. I rarely see her dogs anymore which is actually why I followed in the first place šŸ˜‚

Erin is very in your face though. Or bum in your face more like. Itā€™s a bit much innit!
Agree about Erin trying to be sexual . Time and a place for that and itā€™s not around horses .
She has a lovely figure and very pretty but my god doesnā€™t she know it

Itā€™s such a shame because there are some absolutely fantastic small accounts under 4k which never seem to get any recognition, yet people who just pose with their horse have 10k and can hardly ride! Mind blowing
Totally. I just don't get to see them because I don't want to scroll because of the other accounts just posing. I should really do a big unfollow spree but I don't care enough for it when I don't use instagram for the same purpose

Totally. I just don't get to see them because I don't want to scroll because of the other accounts just posing. I should really do a big unfollow spree but I don't care enough for it when I don't use instagram for the same purpose
Instagram is constantly pushing brands and celebrities on my feed. Thereā€™s accounts that I like that I donā€™t see anymore, I find you have to view their stories everyday for them to show up. Then thereā€™s the new feature thatā€™s showing accounts I donā€™t follow and a lot of it is the makeup/fashion side of it which I do like but my interest is equestrian. Iā€™m not loving it atm, I spend more time on Tiktok.

Reactions: 2
Erin is so ungrateful šŸ™„. Literally unless all attention is directed back as her she isnā€™t interested.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.