Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is that the equestrian threads are mostly constructive criticism. Yeah, there are the odd few that genuinely seem to hate some of these 'influencers'. I generally don't have much time to post (I'm having a brew on my own, I've got a day off - life is good today 🤣) so just read as and when I can.
I don't think if I was in that position and there were so many people mentioning one thing and giving possible solutions I'd be cross. I'd be more grateful that someone has been open enough to mention something and would look into the things they've mentioned. If someone at my work told me I was making a mistake, I'd change it!
I hate how the world has become, nobody can say boo to a goose without someone else becoming offended.

So to recap on everything since the last time I posted, probably knocking on for a year...
I have unfortunately stopped watching Meg. I still follow her stories but not her youtubes. I don't find her relatable whatsoever anymore, and I think for me, it came around the time that a management company was employed! I want to see her make mistakes and learn from them and fix them. I don't find hacking/trekking abroad very interesting. The first Iceland video I watched was interesting but I think one video on that is enough.

Tina is so lucky to have Banks and now Louie and I know she has had some hard times but a lot of us have hard times without having our horses at home etc. I like Cam as a person and a rider. As an instructor no, and I echo the fear of others whereas I think he'll push them so fast into a fall, and at that speed, it couldbe highly likely to be a rotational. I've only watched a small bit of the latest lesson but the last one I watched was scary. He's very lucky that Banks is such a good and honest horse when he's pushing for this unrequired speed. This isn't hurdles in athletics... I fear this might be an accident waiting to happen.

Lucy seems to have really turned a corner in her riding and life! She seems really more fun now she isn't with Felix! I'm so excited to watch her and Ember but do miss her vlogs with Laragh. She is doing team chasing again over the winter so will probably feature the mare more.

Em is battling well with Addie! I hope Cam doesn't ruin what homework Piggy set her. I love Simon as an instructor and I'm unsure why h&c asked Cam again for SUKO.

I NEED AND WANT A JUSTINE IN MY LIFE. Sorry for shouting but she is going to be on the top of my xmas list this year (sorry hubby!)

Reactions: 10
I don't find hacking/trekking abroad very interesting. The first Iceland video I watched was interesting but I think one video on that is enough.

I NEED AND WANT A JUSTINE IN MY LIFE. Sorry for shouting but she is going to be on the top of my xmas list this year (sorry hubby!)
Interestingly I did a nosey poke through the view counts on Meg's videos and I'd say the audience agrees with you on the travel videos - they're all sitting at around 20-30k views as opposed to 50kish for her "normal" videos (off the top of my head, I did this a couple of weeks ago). Can't say they really captured me either. Not seeing the appeal in watching someone else get a holiday for free!

Justine is a gem isn't she. Reminds me a lot of the manager at the riding school I went to as a teenager - a proper horsewoman, took absolutely zero nonsense but was also so encouraging!

Reactions: 5
I don’t remember Sophie being discussed apart from a few concerns about the grey sometimes looking a bit off behind? Or did I miss something?

She’s not someone who annoys me to be honest, I’d far, far prefer Sophie than someone like that Jay bloke who I think she had a run in with a few years ago. I don’t think she thinks of herself as an influencer either, horses are her job but not in a brand influencer/sponsorship way.

Reactions: 9
There is a reason influencers don’t mention tattle by its actual name because they know it brings more people to the site. I’m sure Tina mentioning the nasty site was the reason I came here after a google.
Edited to add loads of celebrities have tried to get tattle taken down so I don’t think someone who isn’t even really talked about on here will. I’ve never even heard of her before she was mentioned on here.

Reactions: 8
More woe is me crap from Sophie. It’s all for attention. People like her live off it. I know people who get slated, they’re already depressed/suicidal, people don’t even bother with them telling them they’re dramatic and that but people like Sophie really boil my piss. Her and Wimpy, to name a few are all attention seekers.

I find it quite amusing that people who get talked about on here or even elsewhere, always put it down to "jealousy". I guess it makes them feel better but I don't think any of us here post out of jealousy, for me it's frustration at seeing people do stupid tit 😂 need a place to complain and seek people who have noticed the same otherwise I'll go mad thinking it's just me that realises that bleeping "fluffy Connie" is lame behind 😂

Reactions: 13
bleeping snort laughed at Mumchausen’s reply. Even SHE has an illness now!
---
Also, no one is slagging off Frankie. She is a victim of your lunacy, Mumchausen 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
bleeping snort laughed at Mumchausen’s reply. Even SHE has an illness now!
---
Also, no one is slagging off Frankie. She is a victim of your lunacy, Mumchausen 🙄
i’m just waiting for RTG to wade in and tell us how horrible and jealous we all are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a reason influencers don’t mention tattle by its actual name because they know it brings more people to the site. I’m sure Tina mentioning the nasty site was the reason I came here after a google.
Edited to add loads of celebrities have tried to get tattle taken down so I don’t think someone who isn’t even really talked about on here will. I’ve never even heard of her before she was mentioned on here.
Yes I first came on here after No Horse Han had mentioned 'that horrible website' when she was in tears during insurancegate. I'd never heard of it before!

Reactions: 6
I think she will find I’ve stated more than once on here I’m not perfect non of us are! So her trying to say that as an insult really doesn’t work. Some of us actually care about horse welfare and the obesity crisis! So if your reading here Ray take a good long look at your super morbidly obese horse and then pictures before you had her. And look at the difference. She was fat before but the state you have let her get it is bleeping disgusting and it will cause her an early death unless you act now. I’d pop you a message over on instagram but you blocked me for saying pepper’s neck isn’t healthy.
---
Yes I first came on here after No Horse Han had mentioned 'that horrible website' when she was in tears during insurancegate. I'd never heard of it before!
It was Tina that sent me here. Then I discovered many more forums about various influencers, and it’s hilarous to watch their content after they have very clearly been reading their tattle pages.

• Heart
So this Sophie person (actually don't know who you are) must have searched herself, and now has a pity me/algorithm boosting post.

RTG - look at what we are saying, no one here has been nasty or unkind about you. But there is serious concern for that poor mare of yours.
---
I think she will find I’ve stated more than once on here I’m not perfect non of us are! So her trying to say that as an insult really doesn’t work. Some of us actually care about horse welfare and the obesity crisis! So if your reading here Ray take a good long look at your super morbidly obese horse and then pictures before you had her. And look at the difference. She was fat before but the state you have let her get it is bleeping disgusting and it will cause her an early death unless you act now. I’d pop you a message over on instagram but you blocked me for saying pepper’s neck isn’t healthy.
---

It was Tina that sent me here. Then I discovered many more forums about various influencers, and it’s hilarous to watch their content after they have very clearly been reading their tattle pages.
It was Mrs Hinch who sent me here 😆

Reactions: 2
IIRC two kids are mentioned, Harlow and Frankie and there has been nothing but nice things said about them, both are polite, nice riders and clearly love their ponies. The problem is with their mothers! Mothers exploiting young and vulnerable children, for clicks, sponsorships and money. Also seem to remember that’s what Sophie got called out for too, putting her new born baby at risk by lunging with him either in a pram right next to her or even worse with him in a sling.

I guess the truth doesn’t play well into their victimhood mentality though.

Reactions: 23
I think Miri started getting weird when she bought Blondie. I’m not sure what her feeding advice to the world is now, considering she’s not a qualified nutritionist, was always fibre and fat. I’ve always believed horses behaviour has a lot to do with either pain or not understanding what is being asked of them. I don’t think feed has a massive effect on their behaviour IMO. Her horses are either locked up in a stable or out grazing on lush green pastures, certainly Blondie and her other young WB mare always looked grossly overweight.
Just wait. She will say that her horses chose to be fat because they wouldn't stop eating the grass 😂😂😂. I can't stand Miri anymore I'm afraid, what an odd account she's turned into

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IIRC two kids are mentioned, Harlow and Frankie and there has been nothing but nice things said about them, both are polite, nice riders and clearly love their ponies. The problem is with their mothers! Mothers exploiting young and vulnerable children, for clicks, sponsorships and money. Also seem to remember that’s what Sophie got called out for too, putting her new born baby at risk by lunging with him either in a pram right next to her or even worse with him in a sling.

I guess the truth doesn’t play well into their victimhood mentality though.
You’ve summed it perfectly there. Have any others shared Sophies post and cried victim yet?

Reactions: 3
Interesting Mumchausens has made it sound we are being awful about Frankie.... No no no Mumma you have it all wrong, you don't need to project this onto her too, we're all looking at YOU.
Frankie seems a very sweet child.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.