Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a company say they will ‘fix’ gastric ulcers. Pretty sure most say they are suitable for horses prone to ulcers due to them being low in starch and cereals. My horse won’t even touch speedi beet on it’s own so I would have to buy a chaff or mix to make her eat it which means more expense. I personaly wouldn’t touch any of the mashes that have vitamins and minerals in them as most have to much sugar or energy for my horse. If I had a horse that suited one of them I’d use them. But currently a mash of alfabeet and micronised linseed works for mine, I adjust it according to workload and just add a vitamin and mineral supplement. I’ve just started adding dodson and horrel slim down to tempt her to eat her electrolytes. So while mine may not be the most simple ‘wholesome’ feeding regime it’s low in sugar which is what Miri says every horse should be on as it will eliminate every bad behaviour. Just need to sell myself so haygain gift me a steamer so I can feed hay and be absolutely perfect in Miri’s feeding fantasy regime.
Mean while they are grazing on fresh green lush grass full of sugar and all her horses are overweight. Miri has gone off the rail for my liking in this sense and one I’ve recently unfollowed.

Reactions: 5
I just watched Tina’s vlog….skipped through the very long hello fresh ad (I think we all know how it works by now 🙄). Again I just don’t understand why she keeps going back to Cam, his instructions are confusing and I don’t feel she comes away feeling positive and good about herself. Might have been reading too much into it but he kept making the odd comment about France which was a bit….snide? She’s a good rider and knows her horse well and has had lots of success with him, and Cam’s unclear instructions (‘make him even’-yes but HOW?) seem to cause confusion and make her doubt her ability
I turned it off asI just found it rather sad to watch to be honest, she wasn’t enjoying it at all and seemed to be gaining nothing from it.
---
Mean while they are grazing on fresh green lush grass full of sugar and all her horses are overweight. Miri has gone off the rail for my liking in this sense and one I’ve recently unfollowed.
Blondie really does look far too fat now.

Reactions: 2
Tina's latest vlog....once I had skipped through the boring chatty preamble with Cam and then the long long hello fresh ad, I managed to watch about 10 mins before I had to turn it off. Cam is a terrible instructor. Confusing, no purpose, some things he comes out with are just wrong, making her all out gallpp at the fences.
I don't know why she bothers... its a long long way for her to go and she seems to get nothing out of it.

Reactions: 6
"I don’t think I’ve ever seen a company say they will ‘fix’ gastric ulcers. Pretty sure most say they are suitable for horses prone to ulcers due to them being low in starch and cereals"

There's that liquid supplement being shilled all over the ulcer fb pages - can't remember the name but they have a very vocal woman who is a SCIENTIST (a BSC in Nutrition or something) who swears blind she's not affiliated.with them, but if you criticise the product she will direct message you telling you that you must be wrong.
---
Tina's latest vlog....once I had skipped through the boring chatty preamble with Cam and then the long long hello fresh ad, I managed to watch about 10 mins before I had to turn it off. Cam is a terrible instructor. Confusing, no purpose, some things he comes out with are just wrong, making her all out gallpp at the fences.
I don't know why she bothers... its a long long way for her to go and she seems to get nothing out of it.
I've met him and actually he's really nice and encouraging. He doesn't come across well in Tina's videos though I agree.

Reactions: 1
She just wants horses to ride, not to keep
She's always been just about the competing, never much about looking after/owning a horse; all the hours of exercise trotting round the lanes, schooling, muck picking, checking water & fences etc.

She has made it sound like he is dead on Instagram
Oh fricking hell I thought Wimpy's horse was dead.
The horse is still alive, but the Wimpy brand was PTS a while ago.

I like how the fake persona drops 'thats the the reason he's lame for anyone that jumps on it.....' when the chav slips out for just a second or two!
Definitely an actress if you look how her content has changed over time. Bought a house and turned from chav to posh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’m sure Cam is really nice and encouraging, but he’s a dreadful trainer.
Tina is quite strange around him- very giggly and silly, so I think for whatever reason she’s a bit obsessed with him in a sort of fan girl way, which is why she keeps going back for lessons.
He’s going to ruin all the work she has put in, or cause her and Banksy to have a fall.

Reactions: 9
Why is she having lessons with Cam, when she’s had a billion lessons with other instructors and then she’s headed off to SUKO. Is there any other reason why she’s having them with Cam? Is it some sort of deal they have to promote him on her channel? Because otherwise I don’t get the whole point when she’s forever having training lessons with better teachers.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Meg has brought both Jam and Winnie..👀
Did she take them both in the 3.5ton box she hires? If she did she would be close to if not over the weight limit.
---
The fact all her horses are fat the reason why I’d never take feed advice from her. Half the time it seems she has no clue about equine behaviour or nutrition. Two things someone breaking in and schooling problem horses for a living should know better than the average horse person. She started to come of the rails a long time ago. I unfollowed her when she started spouted uneducated vegan propaganda. As soon as they start beliving that it’s a steady slope into cloud cuckoo land. Especially when they keep buying new leather saddles, bridles, riding boots and a car which most likely has leather interior. You are not saving the animals when you are using their bleeping skin to “ride” your horses.
---
She's always been just about the competing, never much about looking after/owning a horse; all the hours of exercise trotting round the lanes, schooling, muck picking, checking water & fences etc.

The horse is still alive, but the Wimpy brand was PTS a while ago.

Definitely an actress if you look how her content has changed over time. Bought a house and turned from chav to posh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Horses don’t meed to be for low level eventing. Don’t know where you got the idea you got that idea from also if they live out they don’t need that much care. 🙄🙄 It wouldn’t suprise me if Pat’s lammess is due to her not actually gettimg Pat fit enough and just taking him out doing strenuous work on a whim. She’s another idiot that has no business giving out advice on the internet.

Last edited:
Did she take them both in the 3.5ton box she hires? If she did she would be close to if not over the weight limit.
---

The fact all her horses are fat the reason why I’d never take feed advice from her. Half the time it seems she has no clue about equine behaviour or nutrition. Two things someone breaking in and schooling problem horses for a living should know better than the average horse person. She started to come of the rails a long time ago. I unfollowed her when she started spouted uneducated vegan propaganda. As soon as they start beliving that it’s a steady slope into cloud cuckoo land. Especially when they keep buying new leather saddles, bridles, riding boots and a car which most likely has leather interior. You are not saving the animals when you are using their bleeping skin to “ride” your horses.
---

Horses don’t meed to be for low level eventing. Don’t know where you got the idea you got that idea from also if they live out they don’t need that much care. 🙄🙄 It wouldn’t suprise me if Pat’s lammess is due to her not actually gettimg Pat fit enough and just taking him out doing strenuous work on a whim. She’s another idiot that has no business giving out advice on the internet.
I think Miri started getting weird when she bought Blondie. I’m not sure what her feeding advice to the world is now, considering she’s not a qualified nutritionist, was always fibre and fat. I’ve always believed horses behaviour has a lot to do with either pain or not understanding what is being asked of them. I don’t think feed has a massive effect on their behaviour IMO. Her horses are either locked up in a stable or out grazing on lush green pastures, certainly Blondie and her other young WB mare always looked grossly overweight.

I think Miri started getting weird when she bought Blondie. I’m not sure what her feeding advice to the world is now, considering she’s not a qualified nutritionist, was always fibre and fat. I’ve always believed horses behaviour has a lot to do with either pain or not understanding what is being asked of them. I don’t think feed has a massive effect on their behaviour IMO. Her horses are either locked up in a stable or out grazing on lush green pastures, certainly Blondie and her other young WB mare always looked grossly overweight.
I actually feel sorry for blondie, she’s clearly had a traumatic past and doesn’t really want to be a ridden horse due to said traumatic past. If her hormones are an issue I guess she’s been mareish in the past and punished for it rather than someone going she’s a cow once a month maybe we should see if she has hormonal issues they’ve sold her on. She retired that welsh mare as she hated ridden life and then bred from her so why does she insist on Bondie being a ridden horse. Is it because she isn’t well bred broodmare quality? As I assume the Welsh had good bloodlines. And while I’m on the subject of breeding what happened to the welsh’s foal? Wasn’t she the same age as Didi or is she a year younger?

I actually feel sorry for blondie, she’s clearly had a traumatic past and doesn’t really want to be a ridden horse due to said traumatic past. If her hormones are an issue I guess she’s been mareish in the past and punished for it rather than someone going she’s a cow once a month maybe we should see if she has hormonal issues they’ve sold her on. She retired that welsh mare as she hated ridden life and then bred from her so why does she insist on Bondie being a ridden horse. Is it because she isn’t well bred broodmare quality? As I assume the Welsh had good bloodlines. And while I’m on the subject of breeding what happened to the welsh’s foal? Wasn’t she the same age as Didi or is she a year younger?
If you mean Kenco’s foal (Indy) she broke her shoulder last year (I think) and had to have surgery done on it, I believe she’s a paddock ornament now which is a shame. Kenco was a strange little thing, I know Miri turned her inside out to see what was wrong with her and they couldn’t find anything, I’d say it was all mental issues. Blondie I don’t really rate, Miri isn’t going to be able to fix her attitude, especially with trying to ride her whilst encouraging her with a ball on a stick! That horse has worked out she can literally take Miri for a ride! Miri is clearly scared of her, she can’t do anything without having Zora by her side.

It's a real shame Tina didn't bring Louie. Would have given them a great chance to bond, being away together. Banksy looked completely wired in Meg's story. Hope Addie doesn't get upset the way she did at Piggy's.

Reactions: 7
SUKO 111 ~ I think Lucy and Ember will be the stars of the show ( I hope )
Emily will continue to learn from Addie’s behaviour whilst it’s throwing her head in the air.
Tina will be there for the social side, because she wont be on her own, and Banksy will be the senior legend.
Meg will be suited and booted from head to toe in sponsored items whilst worrying about how big the jumps are, will she continue to see a stride or not?

People don't think or know or care.
It is scary how few people even know their payload. The amount of ads for lorries that say "carries my gigantic IDs with ease" and then someone asks the payload and they have no idea...

Last year there was an interview with a rider who won something at Sheepgate and they broke down and went back and then took the two big Warmbloods (one I know is over 17hh) from way down South to Sheepgate in a 3.5 ton and there is just no way in this world they'd have been legal with 2 people and 2 big horses and tack and water and so on. Just no way.

One of my pet peeves.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It is scary how few people even know their payload. The amount of ads for lorries that say "carries my gigantic IDs with ease" and then someone asks the payload and they have no idea...

Last year there was an interview with a rider who won something at Sheepgate and they broke down and went back and then took the two big Warmbloods (one I know is over 17hh) from way down South to Sheepgate in a 3.5 ton and there is just no way in this world they'd have been legal with 2 people and 2 big horses and tack and water and so on. Just no way.

One of my pet peeves.

Absolutely this!!!

People towing two horses with estate cars proper boils my piss. Imagine getting pulled over and being told to arrange alternative transport home that isnt illegal.

Or even worse having an accident on the way home and getting laughed at by your insurance because you're overweight.

Reactions: 7

One of my pet peeves.
Megs big lorry is in the background of Emily’s FB post, so no they didn’t travel in a small horse box.

Reactions: 3
The bit I’ve highlighted… is she now becoming a disciple of God or something? I can’t stand the way she writes.
They are horses for goodness sake Miri! Unpredictable and full of surprises!!! Does she not get this? She’s such a weirdo..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.