Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel they all think we are a lot more excited about SUKO series 3 than we actually are

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The soft launch continues... At 2:15 into Lucy's "Fast Fun Ride" vlog I'm sure she shouts "Bye darling"?
Anyone else heard it or am I imagining things?

Reactions: 4
The soft launch continues... At 2:15 into Lucy's "Fast Fun Ride" vlog I'm sure she shouts "Bye darling"?
Anyone else heard it or am I imagining things?
He also features after the fun ride but she doesn’t film his face 😂

Reactions: 2
If you mean Kenco’s foal (Indy) she broke her shoulder last year (I think) and had to have surgery done on it, I believe she’s a paddock ornament now which is a shame. Kenco was a strange little thing, I know Miri turned her inside out to see what was wrong with her and they couldn’t find anything, I’d say it was all mental issues. Blondie I don’t really rate, Miri isn’t going to be able to fix her attitude, especially with trying to ride her whilst encouraging her with a ball on a stick! That horse has worked out she can literally take Miri for a ride! Miri is clearly scared of her, she can’t do anything without having Zora by her side.
Yes, I couldn’t remeber her name, she doesn’t seem to feature on her grid anymore. But I guess thats because she’s not got a problem Miri is trying to fix nor is she producing cute foals. I personally love Blondie she’s a great judge of character and a clever little minx, she’s got Miri right under the thumb. She’s proof you can teach a horse bad behaviour. Ok she does nothing for me as a horse but other than that she’s great 😂.
Megs big lorry is in the background of Emily’s FB post, so no they didn’t travel in a small horse box.
Thank god for that. I bet she’s stopping in it as well.
The bit I’ve highlighted… is she now becoming a disciple of God or something? I can’t stand the way she writes.
Oh dear god 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Who does this girl think she is? The next Messiah?
What a strange person.
The next Olivia Towers 😂😂😂😂

Megs big lorry is in the background of Emily’s FB post, so no they didn’t travel in a small horse box.

Does that mean Hobbit is there as Meggie Moo can’t drive the big wagon:

And OMG the screeching and false laughter just on their insta stories already!!!

I’ve never watched SUKO and I don’t ever intend to. They are like a gaggle of excited teenagers when they get together. It’s all a bit puerile.

Reactions: 5

And OMG the screeching and false laughter just on their insta stories already!!!
Han is there too on 'groom duty'.

I don’t know why she doesn’t do her lorry test. Mummy dearest can’t cart her round forever. And it would save faffing around fetching a box and having to unload everything and putting it back in their lorry.

Han is there too on 'groom duty'.
I hope Han gets paid for these trips! I generally like Meg but the amount of people she feels the need to cart around everywhere gets a bit old - can't she manage two horses for a couple of days solo, I'm sure the other girls on SUKO could give her a hand if needed
---
Just seen that but I barely see her name mentioned on here! I'm more of a lurker than a commenter so I could have missed bits!
Yeah she's one of the less mentioned (although has cropped up a few times - I think mostly about having her baby and horse in too close proximity). Bit of an over-reaction though. There are some really vicious and unpleasant threads on Tattle but this one is normally pretty tame.

(fyi, we don't "all follow" your page Sophie, I didn't know who you were until people posted here 😂 )

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Uh oh. Sophie Seymour found out about tattle 😳
God I love it when they find out about tattle! So much drama. You would think we where daying some absolutly vile stuff about het and everyone else but most of us aren’t just calling their bullshit and poor animal and in Sophie’s case her child's husbandry out. The way some of these so called horde loving influencers treat their horse’s isn’t on. And in some cases should be classed as neglect and animal cruelty.

I hope Han gets paid for these trips! I generally like Meg but the amount of people she feels the need to cart around everywhere gets a bit old - can't she manage two horses for a couple of days solo, I'm sure the other girls on SUKO could give her a hand if needed
---

Yeah she's one of the less mentioned (although has cropped up a few times - I think mostly about having her baby and horse in too close proximity). Bit of an over-reaction though. There are some really vicious and unpleasant threads on Tattle but this one is normally pretty tame.

(fyi, we don't "all follow" your page Sophie, I didn't know who you were until people posted here 😂 )
Does she not we can see what she posts without following her?

God Sophie was mentioned aaaaaages ago. She must have searched for her name to find the posts about her? Not sure I would haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.