Equestrian Influencers #16 Meg’s breeding, Tina’s speeding, Ray’s over-feeding, Mumchausen’s misleading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole lot of them are so dramatic and clearly have victim FOMO! Honestly this thread is tame compared to a lot of others and people who say genuinely nasty or hateful things get shut down. But they can’t say that on they little stories can they because it would undermine their woe is me narrative.
---
She's already popped up on Sophie's post. Apparently we will all be getting a visit from the police soon 😬
I forgot having an opinion is a criminal offence 🤦‍♀️
---
Who is the talking lemons?
WhizzyWelsh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
IIRC two kids are mentioned, Harlow and Frankie and there has been nothing but nice things said about them, both are polite, nice riders and clearly love their ponies. The problem is with their mothers! Mothers exploiting young and vulnerable children, for clicks, sponsorships and money.

I guess the truth doesn’t play well into their victimhood mentality though.
No one here has had a single bad thing to say about Frankie or Harlow. Exactly as you say, everyone has been nice about them and far from being nasty about the children we’ve been concerned about how the mothers are pushing them.

Reactions: 5
She's already popped up on Sophie's post. Apparently we will all be getting a visit from the police soon 😬
Was it in person or did her lemons talk for her? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Maybe expertbits could comment on Megs roundings and explain why she has such large ones? That might be more useful than just joining in with the moaning and probably better for business.
You also just know that all these people happily witch away to each other on their yards about what other people are/aren’t doing with their horses. Been on enough yards over the years to know that they can be utterly soul destroying.

Reactions: 11
When I found this site, I thought it was going to be filled with hatred and anger. I have found that to not be true at all and mostly similar to conversation you would have around the water cooler at work or over a coffee. As we are in a niche circle of interest, this site does a great job to bring people with like minded interests together.
People in yards across the country are having the same conversations about these individuals, it is just they just do not know and can live in denial.
It is easier to blame this site being full of hateful and hurtful liar's than look internally at the feedback. (Don't get me wrong, I have one person blocked/ignored as they just say pointless and stupid stuff)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I found this site, I thought it was going to be filled with hatred and anger. I have found that to not be true at all and mostly similar to conversation you would have around the water cooler at work or over a coffee. As we are in a niche circle of interest, this site does a great job to bring people with like minded interests together.
People in yards across the country are having the same conversations about these individuals, it is just they just do not know and can live in denial.
It is easier to blame this site being full of hateful and hurtful liar's than look internally at the feedback. (Don't get me wrong, I have one person blocked/ignored as they just say pointless and stupid stuff)
Wonderful post and spot on the money! I’ve learned a lot from people on here, my knowledge isn’t remotely up to date as I’ve not had a horse for many years now and am not physically well enough to, but I do know that if I were to be able to do it again there’s a lot I’d do differently because of some of the conversations here. So thank you horrible bunch 😂😂😂.
Funny how no one mentions how happy everyone was on Saturday for Em? That we were actively checking the website to see how she’d done? How much support Justine gets, especially as an older and less polished influencer, nothing but praise for her and what she’s doing. Happiness for Lucy that she’s recovered well from her illness and is doing splendidly with Ember and seems to have a rather nice young man lurking around.
Such miserable unkind people! If only we didn’t have opinions about obese horses, parents exploring their children, crappy riding and poor husbandry. Must remember to #bekind next time Mumchausen posts a photo of her unconscious child in an ambulance, after all she’s only doing it to help and inspire, nothing to do with wanting a new trailer or new saddles. Frankie, you are amazing and I sincerely hope none of your life being used like this has any negative impact on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
More woe is me crap from Sophie. It’s all for attention. People like her live off it. I know people who get slated, they’re already depressed/suicidal, people don’t even bother with them telling them they’re dramatic and that but people like Sophie really boil my piss. Her and Wimpy, to name a few are all attention seekers.
She’s done this all before, even so far as making comments and deleting them to then start an argument and get pity when she flips it round.
It’s the same rhetoric from her about being a nice person, and you’d think she’s got the worst of luck.
If you google yourself in that position you won’t always like what you see. Imagine needing to hide behind mental health matters instead of getting a lameness work up for your clearly lame connie.

I’ll just wait for the police now shall I?! 👮‍♀️

Reactions: 6
IIRC two kids are mentioned, Harlow and Frankie and there has been nothing but nice things said about them, both are polite, nice riders and clearly love their ponies. The problem is with their mothers! Mothers exploiting young and vulnerable children, for clicks, sponsorships and money.
THAT! I have not seen a single unkind word about either Harlow or Frankie.
I find Ms. White deeply questionable on all sorts of levels but I think her kids are basically safe. Frankie's mum, however, is a whole different matter. Frankly, I think Child Protective Services need to take a long, hard look.
If the child is as sick as she portrays her to be, how she is handled is nothing short of endangering the well-being of a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean let’s be frank, the people sticking up for them is other influencers and their younger target audience who aren’t old enough to see the inherent issues some of them have. It’s all back patting and getting their followers to drone on about how wonderful they are. It happens far too often than people sharing an opinion or concern on how others care for/handle their animals are labelled as bullies or haters. Simply because those being put in the spotlight don’t want to hear some home truths.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s done this all before, even so far as making comments and deleting them to then start an argument and get pity when she flips it round.
It’s the same rhetoric from her about being a nice person, and you’d think she’s got the worst of luck.
If you google yourself in that position you won’t always like what you see. Imagine needing to hide behind mental health matters instead of getting a lameness work up for your clearly lame connie.

I’ll just wait for the police now shall I?! 👮‍♀️
I’ll be waiting. In fact I may just pop down to the local police station. With a bit of luck I’ll get arrested and they will keep me detained for a few weeks and they will feed me, I’ve had enough of having to cook every bloody night. I will obvioulsy need my emotional support horse and dog with me though 😂
---
I mean let’s be frank, the people sticking up for them is other influencers and their younger target audience who are t old enough to see the inherent issues some of them have. It’s all back patting and getting their followers to drone on about how wonderful they are. It happens far too often than people sharing an opinion or concern on how others care for/handle their animals are labelled as bullies or haters. Simply because those being put I. The spotlight don’t want to hear some home truths.
RTG most guilty of that, doesn’t want to hear the truth about how fat her horse is so deletes any comment that says so.

Sophie Seymour hasn’t been mentioned since thread 11. We’re now on thread 16. That must have been some digging considering she just ‘stumbled upon’ tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh here we go, Mumchausen couldn’t resist…
Sorry Mumchausen, you are the one that needs educating, on child safeguarding, privacy, respect and informed consent, when you’d like to talk about those things I’ll listen, until then I have no desire to attend your pity party, but I’m sure you’ll get what you want, which is more attention, more sympathy and sadly yet more exposure for Frankie. Quite honestly, bore off.

They're bloody stupid naming Tattle, it will only open people eyes. Like someone else said I expected to come on and be horrified when Tina's post sent me this way... but I actually thought.... They have a valid point.
There are a couple of members who are unkind for unkindness sakes but I like to think it's not ever gone unquestioned.
And I'm going to add, don't do irresponsible/reprehensible/questionable things and you'll not be mentioned on here in any way but positive! I.e. don't share your child medical intricacies, don't weigh 5st over 20% of a fit healthy horses weight let alone a grossly fat one, and don't stick the same saddle on in a one size fits all sweep (and all other bizarre tack choices made) because people aren't just going to lap it up, people are going to query it.
Social licence in and around the Equestrian World are becoming huge talking points.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They're bloody stupid naming Tattle, it will only open people eyes. Like someone else said I expected to come on and be horrified when Tina's post sent me this way... but I actually thought.... They have a valid point.
There are a couple of members who are unkind for unkindness sakes but I like to think it's not ever gone unquestioned.
And I'm going to add, don't do irresponsible/reprehensible/questionable things and you'll not be mentioned on here in any way but positive! I.e. don't share your child medical intricacies, don't weigh 5st over 20% of a fit healthy horses weight let alone a grossly fat one, and don't stick the same saddle on in a one size fits all sweep (and all other bizarre tack choices made) because people aren't just going to lap it up, people are going to query it.
Social licence in and around the Equestrian World are becoming huge talking points.
Exactly this, they’re not going to be impartial when reading about themselves. But sending people this way and expecting it not to actually make people go ‘oh actually, they’re right’. Really silly move telling people the website name.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone has said anything derogatory about Frankie or any child have they? I’m fairly sure they haven’t and it’s all been concern for her welfare. If you state that your child has a lot of seizures one minute, then is riding a horse the next, of course people are going to be concerned. I don’t follow her so I don’t know what they post other than what people put on here. The only other child I can think of who has been mentioned is Harlow and I think it’s all been nothing but positive about her.
It would be interesting to see a breakdown of the number of positive/negative posts on here coz I think people would be quite surprised at how many are actually very supportive of people. There’s a few Meg haters on here and I remember one person popping up and randomly slating Flo Carter in an early thread- and quite rightly being called out on it- but a lot of the posts are very positive and there’s a lot of defending of influencers and their choices.

The welfare of horses is a huge issue and one that people should make a stand about. If we start turning a blind eye to it, we are failing horses. Equestrian sports face being wiped out as public opinion of horse riding and equestrianism is at an all time low. We need to do our best to keep animal welfare at the forefront of everything, for that reason.
So if someone has a grotesquely obese horse and is being rewarded for it with gifted items, we have a massive problem in the equine industry and we need to address it. The number of cases of laminitis is on the rise and horses are getting fatter and fatter. People no longer even recognise that horses are overweight because it has become so normal. Brands need to wake up to this and stop feeding into this cycle by supporting the wrong people.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.