Equestrian Influencers #11 They don't sponsor you? @ them till they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2nd place for Meg today….confidence crisis miraculously resolved itself just in time for badminton….

Reactions: 16
2nd place for Meg today….confidence crisis miraculously resolved itself just in time for badminton….
Yip, and now the success story following on from it couldn't have gone better for her! Lol
I have to laugh though.... "WIMPY"Eventer commenting on the post "This gives me hope that I might get back out there" 🙄 Absolutely bore off woman 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now she’s back riding Jam too, let me guess, she also makes a complete recovery and the *dream* of taking two ponies to Badders commences

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is RTG that untidy that she has to keep having someone tidy her tackroom?
How many ‘tidy my tack room’ vlogs can there be?
Or is she just gifted so much stuff she doesn’t have room for it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yip, and now the success story following on from it couldn't have gone better for her! Lol
I have to laugh though.... "WIMPY"Eventer commenting on the post "This gives me hope that I might get back out there" 🙄 Absolutely bore off woman 🥱
She's got some proper nerve.... Not nerves!!! 🤣
Maybe she has the two confused?
-
Someone help me with a thread title-

Equestrian Influencers, they want to sell us a story.. and yFood, Wine and tacky Brave Pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is RTG that untidy that she has to keep having someone tidy her tackroom?
How many ‘tidy my tack room’ vlogs can there be?
Or is she just gifted so much stuff she doesn’t have room for it all?
Talk about pissing money away. I can't imagine not having a job to go to and still paying someone to tidy up my tack room for me.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen Flos new vlog? I LOVE her! So relatable…but Attys dressage never seems any better, I’m no professional but even I can tell he needs to work in a more upright frame, especially at the level she competes at!! I get so infuriated at her dressage every time I see it, I’m glad she’s doing this just as a hobby or I’d be very confused!

Tina is smashing out her training! So good and I hope she smashes it at Badminton! I hope she beats Meg 😂

Reactions: 10
God it’s insufferable and all so fake and staged … or so it seems and even if it isn’t it comes across like it is. How does anyone follow and not grimace at every

Reactions: 2
That is a seriously disturbing letter on NoHorseHan's stories :oops:
I really hope she has the police involved because that is pure threatening. What a lowlife the writer is.

Reactions: 1
That is a seriously disturbing letter on NoHorseHan's stories :oops:
I really hope she has the police involved because that is pure threatening. What a lowlife the writer is.
I just came here to say that. It’s absolutely disgusting to write a letter like that and I hope for her sake that she finds who it is and goes straight to the police

Reactions: 2
It looks like they’ve tried to disguise their handwriting in the beginning of the letter and then their actual handwriting shows more at the end, quite a generalisation but I think it looks male?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.