Equestrian Influencers #11 They don't sponsor you? @ them till they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it's someone she knows either way is absolutely sick. The person is clearly a few sheep short in the top paddock

They seem completely unhinged and the amount of information they have about her family etc is scary, to have that information they must know of her relatively well but I think the ‘you know what you did to me’ stuff must just be made up otherwise she’d probably know who it is

Reactions: 5
I'm not being funny and I know this has been said before. But look at Meg's fans at the meet and greet for Pony Mag (on her stories), literally ALL little kids! Why the hell is she advertising wine and meal replacement shakes?!!! As a parent myself, it's so stupid!

Also I'm off to look at Hans stories now, but I don't think she should give the person attention by posting it online. That's probably what they want. She should definitely take it all to the police every time though.

Reactions: 6
They seem completely unhinged and the amount of information they have about her family etc is scary, to have that information they must know of her relatively well but I think the ‘you know what you did to me’ stuff must just be made up otherwise she’d probably know who it is
She knows who it is, I'd put money on it.
I had something similar with a note left on my gate about my little pony. Said he was lame and if I didn't get him sorted, they would call the RSPCA etc. Bearing in my mind, they had previously sent the RSPCA who NFA'd as malicious.
Said pony is a rescue with locking stifle that was untreated as a youngster so he does occasionally look lame or drag his leg.
Person that left the note seemed to have forgotten they had sent me many cards etc before they became my biggest troll with examples of the same handwriting and it added to the file the police already had.

Reactions: 1
Frankie’s mum - “no use of her legs” as Frankie is kicking Aurora. Give me strength!!
The pony has not been ridden in 5 days and was napping quite badly. Frankie didn't have control and they still let her jump.
After seeing the later napping it makes me doubt the first story where frankie's hands and legs were apparently not working. Looks like a minor tantrum of her just hauling the pony around because she refused to go. I also do not believe the bridging of the reins were for Frankie's hands, but because the pony was not behaving how they wanted her to. That pony is very clearly saying she is overwhelmed.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The pony has not been ridden in 5 days and was napping quite badly. Frankie didn't have control and they still let her jump.
After seeing the later napping it makes me doubt the first story where frankie's hands and legs were apparently not working. Looks like a minor tantrum of her just hauling the pony around because she refused to go. I also do not believe the bridging of the reins were for Frankie's hands, but because the pony was not behaving how they wanted her to. That pony is very clearly saying she is overwhelmed.
Are they novice owners? They sound like they don't have a clue

Aw I'm really happy for LOTB on her outing today. You can say what you want about the girl but she's got guts and she really challenges herself. A lot of people (RTG for instance) like to sit by and just call the 'trolls' out and do nothing but Jess genuinely takes a bit of critique and uses it to her advantage. I see her mention things on her posts that it's clear she reads here but I think she's the only one that actually has the ability to take it in and do something about it. More of these influencers should do the same I think.

Reactions: 20
Addie refusing again... when will Emily learn? 🙈 This isn't just a once or twice kind of thing now, it's every time she goes and does anything.. I know it's been said before, Lola did the same.. coincidence? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think I’d try a bit change with Addie, that head flinging is getting much worse. The more tense she gets the worse it gets, which makes me think she’s very tight in her hyoid.

Aw I'm really happy for LOTB on her outing today. You can say what you want about the girl but she's got guts and she really challenges herself. A lot of people (RTG for instance) like to sit by and just call the 'trolls' out and do nothing but Jess genuinely takes a bit of critique and uses it to her advantage. I see her mention things on her posts that it's clear she reads here but I think she's the only one that actually has the ability to take it in and do something about it. More of these influencers should do the same I think.
I totally agree, it’s really nice to see her do well. She’s clearly putting in the hard graft with the training, which is paying off.

Reactions: 5
Can't believe the faff RWC is making about Vossi's lameness and this ridiculous box rest! It seems like she's doing it just so she can complain about it. It's such a falsehood that he's more likely to be injured outside, box rest followed by a huge explosion when let back out again is far more likely to cause issues. Horses evolved to move constantly and it's what's best for their health.

Reactions: 10
I cannot stand her mother. She makes me cringe when I hear her trying to teach Frankie in the videos
I just can’t with these. The mother needs to stop posting her child online imo. It’s uncomfortable watching. It keeps showing up on my feed and I don’t follow them 😥

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the photos of Harlow from the Big Pony Day Out thing? Poor child can barely smile. She deserves a childhood, not to be pimped out by her mother!

Jess has just posted a photo of her day out. Sounds like she's smashed it, but side note. Didn't she have two pairs of m2m £700 celeris boots gifted to her?! I've never seen her wear either. One pair are in her xc colours and she's still not wearing them?

I totally agree, it’s really nice to see her do well. She’s clearly putting in the hard graft with the training, which is paying off.
[/QUOTE

Yep, Justine has put the graft in and has schooled him well!
Yep, Justine has put the graft in and has schooled him well! Let’s see how long it lasts - remember he was eventing and doing well when he was initially bought. Let’s just hope Jess keeps her cool and keeps it up.

Addie refusing again... when will Emily learn? 🙈 This isn't just a once or twice kind of thing now, it's every time she goes and does anything.. I know it's been said before, Lola did the same.. coincidence? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Such a coincidence!!!! In her recent camp vlog I struggled to watch Emily ride her, throwing her head around. I would be giving her another break before it gets too worse, she’s not getting any better that’s for sure.
---
I agree so much. Didn’t she fall off him the other day also? On her stories over a brush fence?…. She’s trying so hard, at least the confidence isn’t Turing into the drama Meg done with hers. I hope Jess smashes it this year with Jim, and good on her for trying her best all the time. 👌🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.