Equestrian Influencers #11 They don't sponsor you? @ them till they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Kellyv1 for the thread title.

Quick Round Up- please add what I don't remember.

Riding with Charlotte does the world's least convincing advert for yFood whilst taking the piss out of her mum and dithering about selling Vossi/Vossi's the love of her life, whilst the poor horse goes round clamped with his chin to his chest in a "lovely" 4 beat canter wishing he was bay not grey.

Elphick Event Ponies is now "talent managed" so look forward to adverts for well known horsey items like verruca gel and build-a-websites in the build up to getting two horses she's "terrified" to ride to Badminton Grassroots.

RayTheGoth has been heavily discussed in previous threads but currently poor Pepper isnt being ragged around in the saddest displays of horsemanship, she's actually had a vet out!

Sophie Seymour is grinding everyone's gears just like she's grinding out a full days work whilst leaving her baby and chippy Ozzie bloke behind at home. Fluffy Connie Tom just wishes she'd look to see he's lame behind.

Chelsea and Harlow have moved yards under a cloud, but who knows what, it's becoming uncomfortable watching poor Harlow having to be so old before her time whilst Mummy enjoys the pay offs..

Many many more accounts mentioned but I can't remember them all, mainly horse welfare is the biggest topic that gets people riled up, if it's lame don't ride it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the LCJ point; I don’t know her but I’ve followed her account for a while.

Her horse has been lame for a number of years and is not capable of the work she expects from it. She trainer/yard/friend hops as soon as anyone disagrees with her.

Disagree away if it suits you.

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed how Shelby Dennis has turned into a Karen. She basically is attacking anyone who doesn’t do her training method or has a different opinion on tictok.

Shelby obviously can’t get sponsors because of how controversial she is because she selling her own brides and saddle pads for the last year.

Reactions: 3
Although I saw a picture of Pepper (RTG) the other day on which RTG was saying how amazing she looked…. Sooooo obese. In February!

On the LCJ point; I don’t know her but I’ve followed her account for a while.

Her horse has been lame for a number of years and is not capable of the work she expects from it. She trainer/yard/friend hops as soon as anyone disagrees with her.

Disagree away if it suits you.
Then why not message her and tell her it’s lame if you’re a vet. after your comment yesterday I looked at before it did its tendon and it’s not lame. It’s 20 I think and got loads of issues Your comment was a personal attack clearly saying she doesn't put him first. RTG doesn’t put pepper first because she would rather spend money on pathetic saddle pads and matching detritus. Least I message people and tell them before they block me like RTG and Riding with Rhi did lol

Where do we reckon Tina & Emily are off too? I’m betting it’s new saddle time…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Then why not message her and tell her it’s lame if you’re a vet. after your comment yesterday I looked at before it did its tendon and it’s not lame. It’s 20 I think and got loads of issues Your comment was a personal attack clearly saying she doesn't put him first. RTG doesn’t put pepper first because she would rather spend money on pathetic saddle pads and matching detritus. Least I message people and tell them before they block me like RTG and Riding with Rhi did lol
How do you know I haven’t messaged her? You don’t.

Anyone noticed how Shelby Dennis has turned into a Karen. She basically is attacking anyone who doesn’t do her training method or has a different opinion on tictok.

Shelby obviously can’t get sponsors because of how controversial she is because she selling her own brides and saddle pads for the last year.
I use to like her and thought some of her points were valid but I can’t stand to watch her nowadays. She comes across so preachy and holier than thou.

Reactions: 4

I cannot stand her. I followed her years ago till she became the wannabe Raleigh 2.0 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Although I saw a picture of Pepper (RTG) the other day on which RTG was saying how amazing she looked…. Sooooo obese. In February!
It will take more than one winter for that horse to look not obese. Plus that clip is tit, not saying I’m any better but it doesn’t put lister in a good light. But at least she doesn’t look lame for now! Wheter she will be once she’s done a bit more work who knows.
Also is this a Meg on the Beg again? There’s a company called Chestnut Horse Feed. So will it be look how amazing my horses are on chestnut horse feed or is it a totally different company.

Attachments

It will take more than one winter for that horse to look not obese. Plus that clip is tit, not saying I’m any better but it doesn’t put lister in a good light. But at least she doesn’t look lame for now! Wheter she will be once she’s done a bit more work who knows.
Also is this a Meg on the Beg again? There’s a company called Chestnut Horse Feed. So will it be look how amazing my horses are on chestnut horse feed or is it a totally different company.
I thought she was showing her contacts are full of people's numbers she's called for horses to view, is she's looking at lots of horses at the moment

Reactions: 10
Lister Clippers are absolute shite now anyway sure, they used to be good about a decade ago, now they're cheap Chinese tat. Was gutted the day my old legends died. The stars are a heap of wank that over heat and have about 12 clips in them by which point the average horse owner has had them for three winters and thinks they've been alright!

That's how I understood it too.
That would also make sense! Just used to her being a bit beggy and she’s potentially lost a big sponsor with pure feeds.
Lister Clippers are absolute shite now anyway sure, they used to be good about a decade ago, now they're cheap Chinese tat. Was gutted the day my old legends died. The stars are a heap of wank that over heat and have about 12 clips in them by which point the average horse owner has had them for three winters and thinks they've been alright!
I used lister liberties must have been when they first came out and they where tit. The battery wasn’t good enough for a blanket clip let alone a full clip and they always used to heat up really quick. Plus they are really bulky to hold. I’ve had liveryman ever since and they are far better. The battery on the black beauties lasts far longer, they are narrower to hold and don’t heat up anywhere near as fast

She's been like this for years - she acted exactly the same back in 2013/14 on Tumblr. It's funny to see her looping back to "R+ only!!!1!", I wonder how long it'll last this time.

She's also a massive hypocrite; writing loads of ranty Instagram posts about how no one should be riding horses under 4yo but (at the time) making most of her money from <checks notes> galloping 2yos at the racetrack.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.