Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
The RWC/WW combo just doesn’t work. I don’t class WW as luxury, even their vision range. To me, WW is the trusty boots you can wash time and time again, those boots you stick on your horse for hacking, the beach, XC, they get battered and come out new after a wash. They are your every day rider brand.
They aren’t luxury, they aren’t Kentucky or Veredus. You don’t have remortgage your house for a saddle pad or some boots.
Really really disappointed with WW. They should have stuck with Tina

Reactions: 26

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Yeah she actually that fat people would mistake her for a Ardennais draught horse . She obviously your standard heavyweight cob . I don’t get why nobody is saying anything in her yard because people don’t like very overweight horses in the uk.
Are you from the UK? People love a fat horse here. Livery yards are brimming with fat Welsh ponies rugged up to the 9s so they don’t get fluffy and spoil their chances at winning £5 at a riding club showing show.

Reactions: 21

takeiteasy

Ahhh I’m going to get torn to shreds for saying this…. But Erin does sexualise a lot of her posts/videos/tiktoks.

I completely understand the argument that woman who ride horses get sexualised, I’ve experienced it first hand at work in the most inappropriate way. But SOME women DO posts videos and pictures that intend to sexualise the sport - how can you post provocative content and when you get the response, kick off and say women shouldn’t be sexualised?

Reactions: 21

Spearo11

Aw I'm really happy for LOTB on her outing today. You can say what you want about the girl but she's got guts and she really challenges herself. A lot of people (RTG for instance) like to sit by and just call the 'trolls' out and do nothing but Jess genuinely takes a bit of critique and uses it to her advantage. I see her mention things on her posts that it's clear she reads here but I think she's the only one that actually has the ability to take it in and do something about it. More of these influencers should do the same I think.

Reactions: 20

vam14

Having read Woof Wears introduction to both RWC and Frankie’s mum I can no longer take the brand seriously nor support them (I know they will be gutted 🤣). Apparently both Charlotte AND Vossi love showjumping dressage and cross country (has anyone asked Vossi?) and Charlottes “go to” is the vision range!!! Whereas Frankie’s mum says “the horses always come before the sport” - really WW your researchers need sacking

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
RWC publicly slagging off a top rider and there she is riding like a sack of shit on her very unhappy horse - all the gear and no idea. The girl needs to give her head a wobble.

Reactions: 19

Easypeeler

I don’t follow this person so I don’t know what they’re like everyday but this video came up on my feed on Facebook and I must say it’s absolutely HILARIOUS 😂😂😂

Nothing dangerous about it, in fact probably one of the most sane hunting videos I’ve seen. Absolute comedy.
If you were there and someone wildly out of control came and took your horses heels off because they couldn't stop you wouldn't find it so hilarious.
It's an awful example of how unregulated hunting is that someone can take an out of control horse, gallop blindly and wildly using other peoples horses bums as their brakes and get "likes" and applause for it.

It is the antithesis of crossing the country as a partnership, tackling ground with competence and bravery.
I had one such moron take my horses heels out as they couldn't stop and it sent me and my well behaved horse home early and nearly two weeks off after stitches, thank god they didn't get the back of the tendon.

Reactions: 19

supermare

Unpopular opinion…but I think Meg was simply crying out of frustration because she kept messing up at the base of the jump, rather than being scared and re-living the Bicton fall. She typically overthinks her approach to a jump and focuses on getting a perfect stride, and when that wasn’t happening Lucinda got after her and the tears came. I think the fact that Tina was thriving at camp got to her too, usually Meg is head and shoulders above the rest of the VE squad at training sessions, because she used to put the work in. It all just came to a peak in that session/video.

Reactions: 18

OnlineOmal

RWC looking an absolute muppet. Obviously they took the semen while he was gone, they weren't going to stress him further while he was dealing with colic??

If I was grieving my horse and I knew I was about to have people on my back about his semen and their money I'd make sure it was all addressed in one go so I didn't have to continue to repeat myself or explain myself during the grieving period.

Nor would I appreciate in my time of grief people outwardly saying 'you can grieve but not like that'?? Woman's just lost a big part of her future!!

Reactions: 17

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I think Lucinda was perfect for Tina, as she made Tina concentrate the whole time, and she clearly needs that otherwise her attention span disappears! It’s proved in the end that her teaching worked perfectly for her and she rode Banks well and the horse went well too! I very much enjoyed her vlogs with Lucinda. Not sure what Megs ones are like as I can’t stand Meg, but Tina definitely shone, and she’s certainly very brave in her jumping.
---
Imagine if RWC had a lesson with Lucinda 😂
I would buy 100 bottles of y food to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 17

JMx89

Very sad to read that Piggy March's 5 year old stallion just passed from colic, but her post left a really bad taste in mentioning that as he was essentially dying an emergency semen extraction was performed to ensure they have semen in stock for AI :confused:
Save that detail for another post. A young horse has just died.
I understand why people are a bit upset by the post, but I think for professionals/people around top horses it’s not a shocking/blunt statement to make, just matter of fact. It wasn’t written callously, and I think it’s maybe the fact that most ordinary people wouldn’t need to do it that people have been shocked

Reactions: 16

Easypeeler

Thank you @Kellyv1 for the thread title.

Quick Round Up- please add what I don't remember.

Riding with Charlotte does the world's least convincing advert for yFood whilst taking the piss out of her mum and dithering about selling Vossi/Vossi's the love of her life, whilst the poor horse goes round clamped with his chin to his chest in a "lovely" 4 beat canter wishing he was bay not grey.

Elphick Event Ponies is now "talent managed" so look forward to adverts for well known horsey items like verruca gel and build-a-websites in the build up to getting two horses she's "terrified" to ride to Badminton Grassroots.

RayTheGoth has been heavily discussed in previous threads but currently poor Pepper isnt being ragged around in the saddest displays of horsemanship, she's actually had a vet out!

Sophie Seymour is grinding everyone's gears just like she's grinding out a full days work whilst leaving her baby and chippy Ozzie bloke behind at home. Fluffy Connie Tom just wishes she'd look to see he's lame behind.

Chelsea and Harlow have moved yards under a cloud, but who knows what, it's becoming uncomfortable watching poor Harlow having to be so old before her time whilst Mummy enjoys the pay offs..

Many many more accounts mentioned but I can't remember them all, mainly horse welfare is the biggest topic that gets people riled up, if it's lame don't ride it!

• Haha

oceanworrier

“RWC loves a bit of luxury in her life and the WW visit range is her go to”

I think not, RWC like a bit of luxury in her life buther only go to is getting freebies from brands. Disgusting choice from WW would have been nice to see them supporting up and coming riders/creators, not the greedy ones. Disappointing

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
2nd place for Meg today….confidence crisis miraculously resolved itself just in time for badminton….

First time poster long time lurker etc.

What I find especially frustrating about Frankie's Ponies is how her mum is so insistent that they're 'not a priveliged family' and made such a song and dance about no presents at Christmas. I think if you can afford to keep 7 horses at livery and constantly buy them/their riders new things, you have to - at some point - consider the fact that you may be privileged. Yes, you work hard for it and you'll probably spend all of your money on your animals, but so do we all. And lots of people went without at Christmas time this year - but they didn't have a field full of horses with a revolving door of expensive physios, farriers, etc coming to visit them every time they so much as drop their shoulder unexpectedly. And also, no sponsors to provide lavish gifts - most people who went without had a parcel from the food bank instead.

Reactions: 15