Equestrian Influencers #11 They don't sponsor you? @ them till they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See that’s where it’s unfair IMO, milking brands and sponsors. There are people out there who actually work full time and struggle to make ends meet, whilst there’s YouTubers who are born into money (that’s fine) but still continue to take everything they can get from anyone and anything whether it’s hello fresh or Y food to saddles and horse boxes, then publish it over SM, whilst some find it nice to see and others not so much. YouTubers do well for themselves because they don’t have to buy anything, I find a lot of them very hard to watch because of that reason. Filming your self riding a horse and editing a video is not a 38+ hour a week job.
But I mean technically they are working full time, it’s definitely not conventional hard work by any means but if a standard person working a normal 9-5 was offered for example a 10k bonus for completing a task I’m sure they’d do it (I know I would…). I think it’s easy to hate on them for their jobs out of envy and that’s not a dig at you because I feel exactly the same, but I’m sure if we could all mess around filming ourselves doing something we’re actually passionate about we would 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.