Equestrian Influencers #11 They don't sponsor you? @ them till they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Charlie Avent?
The autistic cowboy/girl. They wrote a book I think?
---
There are claims of sexual harassment etc. No sure they have social media anymore but there is a page on Facebook called the autistic cowboy uncovering the truth...

Posted today that the pony has old injuries so obviously polework and hacking it is.
Anyone want to guess how long till we see it jumping a fence again?
She's also put that "bounce jumps" are part of the rehab plan.... so, daily?

Reactions: 1
I feel AD had done Meg dirty in the video reel for the competition. Those breeches really don’t flatter Megan at all and her figure is lovely!

Unfortunately losing a mare during foaling happens, it’s a part of breeding that sadly you have to accept.
Sophie has lost 2 of her own horses, one to a kick which broke Roo’s leg and the other, Odin, to a tendon injury which was life ending even after extensive rehab. If she wasn’t on social media no one would know, those things happen daily to horse owners, leisure and professional! It’s the sad fact of keeping animals
Hmmmmm I still think 3 horses is 3 too many she’s so rash and harsh on her horses I wouldn’t loan her one that’s for sure

Blog of a cob is looking really good. She’s lost a lot of weight. Well done to her.

Reactions: 7
Holly’s Dahli looks awfully thin in her Insta photo….. he doesn’t look muscular at all, too thin and no hind quarter.

Not sure I've seen Charlie Avent mentioned here before, I didn't realise until recently how many people he (she?) upset!!
He’s always given off an attention seeking vibe and is seriously mentally unwell, he needs to be in whatever mental institutions are called nowadays as he needs a lot of help.

Holly’s Dahli looks awfully thin in her Insta photo….. he doesn’t look muscular at all, too thin and no hind quarter.
Journey over would have taken a bit of a toll but the lack of consistent work wouldn't be helping . Dali has a funny way of jumping/gallumping over fences - cant see him going beyond handy 1.20ms (at most). Both of Holly's would benefit from more flat work, not just a few mins before being faced to 1.10m/1.40m fences! But she is blessed with both horses being very obliging. Be interesting to see if Khal will attract much attention in France for how amateur friendly he seems. (Most likely not for the locals but more for selling on to the US where he'd be worth a fortune).

Reactions: 4
Journey over would have taken a bit of a toll but the lack of consistent work wouldn't be helping . Dali has a funny way of jumping/gallumping over fences - cant see him going beyond handy 1.20ms (at most). Both of Holly's would benefit from more flat work, not just a few mins before being faced to 1.10m/1.40m fences! But she is blessed with both horses being very obliging. Be interesting to see if Khal will attract much attention in France for how amateur friendly he seems. (Most likely not for the locals but more for selling on to the US where he'd be worth a fortune).
I really like Khal, he seems to find the fences easy. Dahli is a big horse and should look stronger than he currently looks, but at the moment he looks awful. Holly has done a brilliant job with them, but this is the worst I’ve seen them look. Holly looks really awkward and rigid riding Dahli, the same as how she rides her TB in Aussie, rigid, I wonder if she finds him a nice ride 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Blog of a cob is looking really good. She’s lost a lot of weight. Well done to her.
Oh wow, I just went and looked and she does look amazing. Hopefully she feels fitter and stronger and has gained more confidence too. The throwback of Mellow shows just how much weight she has lost.

Reactions: 2
Just wanted to post some info about Charlie Avent,I'm part of the group "Charlie Avent uncovering the truth" on Facebook (feel free to join,there's a LOT of tit lol).He has sexually harrassed hundreds of vulnerable women (including myself), neglected and abused his horse and other animals.Conned thousands of people out of money,made up malicious lies,among many many awful things.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s always given off an attention seeking vibe and is seriously mentally unwell, he needs to be in whatever mental institutions are called nowadays as he needs a lot of help.
Yes I had found him insufferable years ago when I first started seeing him about on facebook. As an autistic person myself I always felt he was almost capitalising off his disability and begging for sympathy, knows exactly what he's doing. If I remember correctly he won a free made to measure saddle through a competition that was done by votes which is fucked to me because he would have absolutely begged with a sob story and people fell for it and he got what he wanted. Gross person.
---
Just wanted to post some info about Charlie Avent,I'm part of the group "Charlie Avent uncovering the truth" on Facebook (feel free to join,there's a LOT of tit lol).He has sexually harrassed hundreds of vulnerable women (including myself), neglected and abused his horse and other animals.Conned thousands of people out of money,made up malicious lies,among many many awful things.
So sorry this happened to you and so many others. He's a massive creep hiding behind his disabilities and using them to act like he couldn't possibly cause any harm.

Yes I had found him insufferable years ago when I first started seeing him about on facebook. As an autistic person myself I always felt he was almost capitalising off his disability and begging for sympathy, knows exactly what he's doing. If I remember correctly he won a free made to measure saddle through a competition that was done by votes which is fucked to me because he would have absolutely begged with a sob story and people fell for it and he got what he wanted. Gross person.
---

So sorry this happened to you and so many others. He's a massive creep hiding behind his disabilities and using them to act like he couldn't possibly cause any harm.

Yup he won it...then barely used it and has now sold/is trying to sell it,as his horse has been taken in by one of his enablers after he pretty much ruined her :( he won it over so many more deserving people and still brags about winning.They ended up putting a nameplate on the saddle as they were told he'd probably just sell it on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.