Equestrian Influencers #11 They don't sponsor you? @ them till they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie Fredericks is an insanely good rider, the exposure on Megs channel will be what the Fredericks are looking for. They need owners to keep them in the sport.
Meg really didn’t look small at all on the 17hh horse. It’s hard to believe she rides 15hhers when you see her on something bigger. It’s a pity she can’t afford to buy a horse off the Fredericks. She would really benefit from a well trained youngster with good foundations and I think it might help her move up to the next level.

Frankie’s ponies mum might actually be my most despised person on social media. You get the impression that if someone said they would wave a magic wand and cure her daughter, she’d be devastated because she wouldn’t have the disability narrative to work with then. Sickening.

Reactions: 6
All I can say is that is one unhappy little pony. I think I would be going back to long lines and a roller to see if it’s the saddle.
Agreed!! But no, it’s just a “naughty cob”. I wish “influencers” especially ones as clueless as Wimpy would stop pushing this naughty pony agenda - like you said, ponies like that are unhappy in one way or another.

Reactions: 4
Agreed!! But no, it’s just a “naughty cob”. I wish “influencers” especially ones as clueless as Wimpy would stop pushing this naughty pony agenda - like you said, ponies like that are unhappy in one way or another.
Maybe he’s inadvertently been taught to be nappy, but start with simple things like the saddle and work from there. It also proves she isn’t as wimpy as she makes out. No one with little confidence would ride that pony.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen Sophie Christensen’s story and post regarding Paris 2024 Olympic ride and a go fund me for £50k 😳
Had a look and she isn’t even at £1k yet, surely that sort of cash is going to be coming from a syndicate?

Maybe he’s inadvertently been taught to be nappy, but start with simple things like the saddle and work from there. It also proves she isn’t as wimpy as she makes out. No one with little confidence would ride that pony.
She is 100% not as wimpy as she makes out. At camp she would get on random horses - again not something a “wimp” would do. The woman works in marketing and this is the biggest load of marketing crap

Reactions: 9
Side note: What’s Lucinda and Ellie getting out of letting Meg mess around on their horses constantly?
Such is the strength and depth of young riders in the UK that Lucinda recognizes the value of building up a name and brand for Ellie. Lucinda has done very well to get Ellie this far but realistically, will need sponsorship and/or wealthy owners to get to the next level. Keeping Meg sweet has upside for the Fredericks. Meg provides a platform and has provided some social media marketing advice to the Fredericks as well i believe. And at least Lucinda will make some money from the stud fees for dee if that promise holds true. (Judging by the videos, I think lucinda was hoping to sell meg a mare too but it was too steep for megs pockets...)
[/QUOTE]

This is it 100%. Ellie is an amazing young rider and deserves a platform so why not strike up an agreement with Meg! It's also a free advertisement platform for her stallion and her other horses. That 17 hand mare Daisy is for sale and Lucinda gushed on about her for half the video to create interest. Nice, sensible type mare but nothing wow about her imo.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen Sophie Christensen’s story and post regarding Paris 2024 Olympic ride and a go fund me for £50k 😳
Had a look and she isn’t even at £1k yet, surely that sort of cash is going to be coming from a syndicate?
I suspect she is trying to get the story out there to attract the attention of larger backers. It seems a huge mountain to climb but I wish her all the best with it - Sophie is a hugely talented rider who doesn't come from money at all, she started at her local RDA. She's had an awful run of luck over the last few years.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how much Meg manages to sell her horses for, I’ve never seen any of them advertised with prices etc. I’d be interested to know about Dora as imo she was absolutely nothing special. Efa however I think was an incredible little pony and it was a shame to see the girl she ended up with, I think Meg should have found someone that would do her some credit.

Does anyone know how much Meg manages to sell her horses for, I’ve never seen any of them advertised with prices etc. I’d be interested to know about Dora as imo she was absolutely nothing special. Efa however I think was an incredible little pony and it was a shame to see the girl she ended up with, I think Meg should have found someone that would do her some credit.
Probably more than what they are worth just because of who it is selling them, it’s all about the money for the Elphick’s.

And now she is a trainer, training her niece’s young cob…
The 'Putting my trainers hat on' made me cringe! Who or what does she think she is?! I distinctly average rider with the ability to fake nerves to pray on the bank balances of the genuinely nervous....

Reactions: 6
I am sure Dora was advertised for around 10k if my memory is correct. Round about the average price for a young Connie. My yard owners buys young connies over from Ireland, lightly backs them then sells for 8-10k.

Connies are so expensive. Girl on my yard bough a 6 month old filly for 4000€ plus 500€ delivery to ship to the UK in November!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Connies are so expensive. Girl on my yard bough a 6 month old filly for 4000€ plus 500€ delivery to ship to the UK in November!
They are ridiculous money. Personally I'm not a fan and you don't stand a chance showing as their classes are always full :LOL:

NEWSFLASH!!!

Sophie Seymore just dribbled a little pee while riding. Did everyone get that valuable information we all needed to know?! I can sleep better tonight now I am aware of this important information.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me, or does jemmaandtaya's taya never really look that sound? Especially in todays story of her trotting through the puddle. Not uneven as such, but certainly uncomfortable.

Just watching Meg’s latest vlog and what great advertising for the stallion. Amazing temperament!

Who was efa ?.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.