Equestrian Influencers #11 They don't sponsor you? @ them till they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meg is advertising a sports psychologist on her story 🤡 Surely she could have made it slightly less obvious it was all an act 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Frankie's mum now sharing a photo of her in an ambulance after having a seizure at school. I don't agree with taking photos of your child when they're unwell then sharing to everyone on social media. It's all done for clout. Everything is so exaggerated.

Reactions: 13
Frankie's mum now sharing a photo of her in an ambulance after having a seizure at school. I don't agree with taking photos of your child when they're unwell then sharing to everyone on social media. It's all done for clout. Everything is so exaggerated.
As a parent myself I truly could not comprehend taking a photo of my child asleep/unconscious in the back of an ambulance and post it online for thousands of strangers to see. Focus on your sick child Jenny, not bleeping Instagram. It really makes me angry, that child is not able to consent to so much personal information about her health being shared online for literally anyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As a parent myself I truly could not comprehend taking a photo of my child asleep/unconscious in the back of an ambulance and post it online for thousands of strangers to see. Focus on your sick child Jenny, not bleeping Instagram. It really makes me angry, that child is not able to consent to so much personal information about her health being shared online for literally anyone to see.
My sisters baby was very ill yesterday and was taken to hospital by ambulance. We didn’t receive any communication apart from a few voice notes from my brother in law. At no point would they have thought ooo let’s take a photo and add it to social media.

Reactions: 2
Another reel of Addie doing overly complex lines/exercises with Cameron. What's the point?! It's just not necessary.

Reactions: 1
Bike #ad time!

Thought she would have tried to schmooze Eco Voltz Electric bikes but maybe she was unsuccessful 🤣

Just watched Meg's latest vlog - she rode well, but Ellie is an amazing rider!! Longish reins, really going with the horse and giving it space, sitting quietly and counting, counting counting. She really looked worlds apart.

Omg Frankie's mum would do my head in if she was my mum. She's a right helicopter parent (who also happens to have munchausens by proxy). I'm suprised her kid doesn't snap at her to leave her alone. Watching that story of both her mum and her big sister bossing her around while she was riding. God just let the girl relax and have fun!!! Not everything is about learning constantly.

Also Hy-Equestrian are looking for a new brand ambassador. Who's betting an influencer with loads of followers, but has never used their products gets it?!!!

Reactions: 3
Disgusting. One day this will be illegal, to profit from children who cannot consent to it.
I don’t really keep up with these people but that is awful. If my mum had broadcasted my life all over social media when I was little I’d be absolutely livid. It’s clear her first thought is photo = views and engagement and it’s horrific. I feel like social media has created a complete disconnect in people and things like this really show that.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely consider that a form of child abuse, broadcasting that photo of a very poorly child in a vulnerable state.

Reactions: 11
Wtf is wrong with her!! That poor child. Imagine having that broadcast on social media and all the other kids at school seeing. Teenagers are so cruel to each other without having your face plastered all over the internet after a seizure in school 😢

Reactions: 4
Quite new to RWC apart from seeing her on Meg’s video, how long has she been riding? Just seen her dressage reel on Instagram and just can’t believe how unstable she looks even in a dressage saddle, he’s a beautiful horse and she does him no justice

Side note: What’s Lucinda and Ellie getting out of letting Meg mess around on their horses constantly?

Last edited:
This actually has to be some sort of breech of privacy... It feels like Frankie can't say to her Mum hey look ENOUGH. Stop sharing all my failures with my illness and my medical history.
Wasn't it last year we were told she had a UTI. It's like, deeply, deeply personal information that only the person, of adult age can decide whether or not they want to share.
One tiny example of the damage being done all for the sake of Instagram is If Frankie wanted to go for a job in the future, an employer is going to see so so much about her and make a snap judgement based on it.
---
Disgusting. One day this will be illegal, to profit from children who cannot consent to it.
Also, makes me think of the Brook Shields interview that's being talked about currently. Her mum pushed for her to do the roles she did and over 4 decades later it still leaves a bitter taste.

Reactions: 3
Someone should start a change.org petition to stop child exploitation by parents on social media. I would, but I wouldnt know what to write in the description.

Munchausen Mummy isn’t letting something pesky like a seizure stop her socials schedule. Just posted a reel to remind us and Frankie that if you’re just more positive then your pony will go better.

It’s weird how she desperately needs one of her kids to be sick. Last year it was Tay with functional neurological disorder and needing a wheelchair and seizures. Thank god she seems fine and that just went away. I wonder if she exploits the less for likes and pity when they’re old enough to actually see what she says.

I really don’t like “awareness” accounts because they tend to keep the focus on staying sick since people are less likely to follow if you’re actually doing well.

Attachments

Meg is advertising a sports psychologist on her story 🤡 Surely she could have made it slightly less obvious it was all an act 😭
She’s pathetic! I knew she would and wouldn’t surprise me if she becomes a brand ambassador for her 😂
Meg was never at a confidence crash, she was just being an attention seeker because Tina and banks where doing better than her!

Reactions: 2
Side note: What’s Lucinda and Ellie getting out of letting Meg mess around on their horses constantly?
[/QUOTE]
Such is the strength and depth of young riders in the UK that Lucinda recognizes the value of building up a name and brand for Ellie. Lucinda has done very well to get Ellie this far but realistically, will need sponsorship and/or wealthy owners to get to the next level. Keeping Meg sweet has upside for the Fredericks. Meg provides a platform and has provided some social media marketing advice to the Fredericks as well i believe. And at least Lucinda will make some money from the stud fees for dee if that promise holds true. (Judging by the videos, I think lucinda was hoping to sell meg a mare too but it was too steep for megs pockets...)

Just watching the vlog of Megs latest riding Lucinda’s horses…… and all it is, is, Meg saying OMG have I got to jump that, and OMG I am cantering a 5yr old, OMG you want me to trot through those trot poles…. Get real Meg! You’re not a beginner rider. I can’t see how Lucinda needs Meg to be able to sell her incredible horses via her channel and sources, baffles me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.