Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I could call in sick with a cold :LOL: just do what the rest of us do, take some paracetamol and get on with it!

Reactions: 7
I know it's not right but when I taught id never ring in sick.

Not only was it not worth it as by the time I'd set cover that the kids wouldn't bother doing anyway i may as well have gone in, I knew it was impacting my colleagues.

I just had a crappy lesson plan for each class i taught as a backup so I could take it easy.

Again, I know it's not healthy and if you're I'll you're ill but I'd be livid if I was her colleague seeing her stories knowing she was off sick with a cold as I was stood in the rain covering her lunch duty 🙄

Reactions: 4
I know it's not right but when I taught id never ring in sick.

Not only was it not worth it as by the time I'd set cover that the kids wouldn't bother doing anyway i may as well have gone in, I knew it was impacting my colleagues.

I just had a crappy lesson plan for each class i taught as a backup so I could take it easy.

Again, I know it's not healthy and if you're I'll you're ill but I'd be livid if I was her colleague seeing her stories knowing she was off sick with a cold as I was stood in the rain covering her lunch duty 🙄
exactly this! The amount of times I get put on cover in my frees and think for duck sake you’ve got a bleeping cold get yourself in. It’s a tough job entertaining and performing to kids all day but let’s face it, so some learning and stick something relative to the learning on telly for 15 mins. I drag myself and the kids love it, we get through the learning and then stick horrible histories (history teacher) on. The amount of teachers I work with who skive off and yet if the kids did that, they’d be bollocked for it - along with parents.

Reactions: 3
Emma’s certificate… if she lost 17 stone and she’s just ‘re-got’ her 9 stone certificate, she’s gained back at least 8 stone? You wouldn’t think it with her magic mirror

• Haha
  • Wow
Emma’s certificate… if she lost 17 stone and she’s just ‘re-got’ her 9 stone certificate, she’s gained back at least 8 stone? You wouldn’t think it with her magic mirror
Did you spot the comment subtly calling her out for getting a certificate and biggest loser when she hasn’t lost anything?!

Reactions: 10
Did you spot the comment subtly calling her out for getting a certificate and biggest loser when she hasn’t lost anything?!
It's really not fair on the other group members I would be absolutely fuming. Technically she's been rewarded for gaining half the weight back 🤣 because she was at a 17 stone loss, but keeps gaining so now it's 9 stone

It's really not fair on the other group members I would be absolutely fuming. Technically she's been rewarded for gaining half the weight back 🤣 because she was at a 17 stone loss, but keeps gaining so now it's 9 stone
Yup, I totally agree. You can’t win an award for something you’ve already done and then undone!

Reactions: 6

It’s PATHETIC. A grown woman bending the rules so she can get a little pat on the head for doing…nothing? actually she’s failed in the context of the certificate. But Emma needs random people to tell her how ‘good’ she is so she can feel superior to everyone else. It’s really bleeping sad.

• Heart
I see she has also removed the greatest loser post from her profile! She’s a fraud, seeking validation from strangers over her never ending yo-yo dieting. She would be much better counting calories and enjoying ‘a little bit of everything’ when she wants rather than this awful binge/restrict cycle.

She lost around 4 stone before joining Slimming world I think. She's regained 5 and a half I think she said.

Reactions: 1