Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a tit 🤣 hubby probably got a bit frisky with her so she had an attack of the vapours and took to her bed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is she doing to “break” her body. She’s a secondary school English teacher, I imagine she spends the majority of her day sat behind a desk or stood in front of an IWB. I know that stress can do funny things to our bodies, but come on, it’s not like her job is physical. Dramatic much.
She’s so pathetic. She has no clue.
Also why the footnote about John having the kids?! Like, obviously he had them, it didn’t need explaining, you’re not the be all and end all Emma babes.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same thing, it’s fair enough trying to get your moneys worth out of an annual membership but but she doesn’t half rinse it poor kids must be bored shitless. I remember doing this with my kids and they take great pleasure in reminding me that was all we did one summer🤣

Reactions: 7
I’m not a teacher (hats off to anyone who is) but how does a teacher work 60 hour weeks? My job is busy but I work under 40 hours a week, I just don’t get it…

Reactions: 1
I used to work in education and don't understand 60 hours?

Not for someone who has been teaching for so long... It strikes me as either painful disorganisation, procrastination or she's just a martyr.

Does she not realise her children need a rest too?
My SIL is a martyr teacher like Emma. My view is that she is thick as tit and incompetent hence the extra time needed! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely don’t know any teachers that go on like her and I know a fair few. My sister is a deputy head and doesn’t work the hours this one does. It screams disorganised and just a bit of a tit teacher to be honest

Reactions: 7
I’m a full time teacher and mum to a 5 year old and I run a house. I do not work 60 hours. I drop my kid at breakfast club for 7.30am and I pick him up at 4pm. I leave 15 minutes after the students finish, 4 times a week and I’m a head of department. I probably work max 4 hours a week after hours (
Usually for revision clubs). Maybe a few hours longer in September post results data. She’s a martyr and has no idea how blessed she is . I’ve worked private sector for a fair few years in the past and it was dog eat dog out there.

It’s as if she hasn’t grown up and lives in a bubble.

edit:
She’s one of those teachers that gives other teachers a bad name. I bet she’s a stickler for rules and regs with the students; forgetting they’re human too. I know a few of them!

I have a colleague who works at least 60 hours but she is making work for herself. She moans and moans and I think.... What an idiot !

I have to say about Emma though, there's a significant change in the way she's posting about her children, which can only be a good thing.

Reactions: 2
I’m not a teacher (hats off to anyone who is) but how does a teacher work 60 hour weeks? My job is busy but I work under 40 hours a week, I just don’t get it…
No teacher works 60 hours a week voluntarily. Or those that do are clearly not productive with their time or are tit at their job. Anyone working 12 hour days 5 days a week needs to look at how they’re utilising their time.

Reactions: 4
She’s only positive about them if she gets enough breaks away from them. I don’t think I will ever forget the balloon incident 😳
I have a colleague who works at least 60 hours but she is making work for herself. She moans and moans and I think.... What an idiot !

I have to say about Emma though, there's a significant change in the way she's posting about her children, which can only be a good thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yep there has definitely been a shift in her talking tit about them online since the balloon confession. Wonder if she got alot of messages about what a horrible thing it was to do(to anyone, let alone your very small child)

Reactions: 9