Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! Title thanks to @Offish with 15 likes.
@Justheretolurk was close with 14 😂

Both sum Emma up perfectly.

Quick recap:
-She's boring as f
-Hates her kids
-Hates her husband
-Hates everything apart from a hot bath

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell you what, I am thrilled! Never had a thread title before 🎉 shame it’s for such a boring witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t even be bothered to take her kids to their almost week long sleepover. With no kids to moan about all week I can only assume it’ll be the ToOtHaChE instead…
(Not disputing toothache hurts, but my god she does go on!)

Reactions: 7
Surely she wouldn’t of put them in nursery last week if she knew her parents were having them, you would think she would want to spend some time with them… well I guess this is Emma after all

Reactions: 6
Her latest post about the kids going to their grandparents is so sad to read. Not once has she said how much she's going to miss them, how she hugged them tight or told them she loved them. She is one cold fish, there is nothing there except resentment towards them for existing. Hopefully the grandparents will show them some love.

Reactions: 10
I am certain those kids have stayed the night at the grandparents before and more than once so not sure why she's making out they've only had one night away since James once born.

Let's be real, they're hardly going to get wine drunk and dirty shag are they? He'll do God knows what and she'll plan 4 more soul destroying lessons and batch cook some rubbery pancakes for the freezer.

If she's feeling really wild she might rent another carpet cleaner to deep clean them for the 100th time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am certain those kids have stayed the night at the grandparents before and more than once so not sure why she's making out they've only had one night away since James once born.

Let's be real, they're hardly going to get wine drunk and dirty shag are they? He'll do God knows what and she'll plan 4 more soul destroying lessons and batch cook some rubbery pancakes for the freezer.

If she's feeling really wild she might rent another carpet cleaner to deep clean them for the 100th time.
This is exactly what I thought.
I didn't think it had been that long since she mentioned taking them both there to stay for a few nights.

She's also been for nights away by herself. So has John.
She tries to make herself sound so hard done by.

So if the kids are away until Wednesday and it’s now Saturday - how will the house only stay tidy for 3 days?? I don’t think the maths is mathing Emma. Maybe you should be watching numberblocks yourself or asking your genius 4 year old son to help with counting.

• Haha
So if the kids are away until Wednesday and it’s now Saturday - how will the house only stay tidy for 3 days?? I don’t think the maths is mathing Emma. Maybe you should be watching numberblocks yourself or asking your genius 4 year old son to help with counting.
My thoughts exactly. Hope the kids have a ball with their grandparents

Reactions: 3
I presume she's only counting the full days to make it sound like less. Even though they left early this morning and wont be back until afternoon/evening Wednesday 😂
But it's Emma. She has to make it look like less free time than it is 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She is a fowl woman. Emma if you’re that happy to be able to use your hand bag, have a car without car seats and a clean and tidy house- GIVE YOUR CHILDREN UP or leave them with John. Horrible horrible woman.

You know just because you have kids doesn’t mean you can’t wear make up, use a hand bag, do your hair, have a clean house and teach your kids to tidy up before bed time. Such a dysfunctional person

Edit: I understand parents who work in industry sending children to their grandparents for a week or so, I don’t understand her though. If it was me, which it has been in the past, I’ve gone with them to their grandparents and stayed- it’s my FiL and MiL. That way I can make memories, they take over usually and my husband gets the house to himself.
Very strange

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was wrong. We've got smug I'm all alone photos. Glad those children are with people who actually love them.

Reactions: 11
I was wrong. We've got smug I'm all alone photos. Glad those children are with people who actually love them.
She doesn’t sound sad about them being away! She almost looks happy about no car seats in the car! Strange woman…

Reactions: 6
She just shouldn't have had kids. That's the long and short of it.

Reactions: 12
She's really pissed me off this morning with her attitude. She's just soooo fooking draining.
DULL
BORING
UNGRATEFUL

I've honestly never come across anyone in my 50odd years who can make every situation in life so miserable. Even though she's clearly pleased she's on her own doing things that to her, are strange, but to anyone else, just part of life, she still sounds like she's being negative if that makes sense 🤷‍♀️

Ran straight here after the selfie of her smiling over there being no car seats or children in the car?!?

I get enjoying some time alone but that list of things where she’s comparing how ’alarming’ it is to have nobody ‘demanding’ breakfast ‘100 times’, a tidy house and complete silence?!? all things she sees as negative that she considers positive when they’re gone! you can say you’re in a good mood without directly saying it’s because your children’s mere presence pisses you off ☹

I’m sure she’ll do a damage control post with a ‘oh but I do miss them’ at some point but bleeping hell, why not tell us you hate them some more Emma 😳

also I’m sorry to be pedantic but she wore makeup on Thursday for results day so that’s nothing to do with the kids… she’s constantly exaggerating!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is it "alarming"?!
What a weird way to word it.

Also.. time to put makeup on? For a star.. it's literally mascara.
I have 3 kids,2 of which are very similar ages to Hattie and James. I manage to do my hair and put make up on most days? I'd do it every day if I could be bothered 😂

She gets so much time to herself in general 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I thought they didn't have any money?
Now they're out shopping, buying breakfast in bed for tomorrow, lunch out.

Yet she was moaning about money?

Reactions: 9