Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johns birthday and look how much they enjoyed it, that first picture says it all 🤣 miserable fun sponges the lot of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine someone reading so much into a slip of the tongue comment- My 4 year old called me his teachers name the other day, I guess I should have been mortified as it must mean he loves her more than me, as if! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Sorry for lowering the tone, but looking at the dates of two of the miscarriages and James’s birthday it looks like John was getting a birthday shag back in the day 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That story of what they all bought…who the duck cares?

Also put your kids to bed at the same time every night! My 5 year old is rarely that exhausted that he zonks out on the sofa. She seems to just wait until they’re dead on their feet before she takes them to bed?

Reactions: 1
That story of what they all bought…who the duck cares?

Also put your kids to bed at the same time every night! My 5 year old is rarely that exhausted that he zonks out on the sofa. She seems to just wait until they’re dead on their feet before she takes them to bed?
She has always done it. Zero routine. Easier for her if they just pass out instantly.
Sometimes it'll be 9/10pm before she puts him bed

Reactions: 2
Notice how her stories about her kids are extremely positive recently? Reckon a few people messaged her after the balloon popping incident?
Also I see she’s reminding us about her dislike of cake like it’s a personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me they’ve had some chocolate.
They’ll be allowed 20g a day until Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me they’ve had some chocolate.
They’ll be allowed 20g a day until Halloween
She’ll give them a tiny bit and then eat it on the sly herself. I hate that she will end up passing her food issues to those children.

Bet they are eggs that the grandparents have given them, she wouldn’t splash out on eggs for them, her money is needed to fill her own cup

Reactions: 10
She looks pretty fat in the face in her latest photo of herself. Interesting when it's not her usual high up angle selfie.

She looks pretty fat in the face in her latest photo of herself. Interesting when it's not her usual high up angle selfie.
Even that image is cropped as far in as possible to slimline her shape. I’d be interested to see a genuine, front on picture of her so she can be honest with her followers that actually, slimming world doesn’t work (I say this as someone who lost 3 stone on slimming world and then gained 6 when I stopped following their cult!)

Reactions: 9
Even that image is cropped as far in as possible to slimline her shape. I’d be interested to see a genuine, front on picture of her so she can be honest with her followers that actually, slimming world doesn’t work (I say this as someone who lost 3 stone on slimming world and then gained 6 when I stopped following their cult!)
Cropped and coveted with a coat! Notice how she doesn't add that one to her grid though

Reactions: 2