Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwondering

Chatty Member
She is disgusting. I wish she would see how lucky she is to have two healthy children. I really should unfollow her before I snap and send her a message.
My 5 year old boy has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer (don’t give a fuck if she works out who I am now). I’m sorry to say but it will take something awful to happen before she appreciates what she has.
Not looking for sympathy, just feeling the rage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

ophelia1990

VIP Member
An advent gift (why put yourself through this just buy them a fucking chocolate calendar) saved from a happy meal??!
So when they had their happy meal she confiscated the toy to save for december? She’s so awful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
I am certain those kids have stayed the night at the grandparents before and more than once so not sure why she's making out they've only had one night away since James once born.

Let's be real, they're hardly going to get wine drunk and dirty shag are they? He'll do God knows what and she'll plan 4 more soul destroying lessons and batch cook some rubbery pancakes for the freezer.

If she's feeling really wild she might rent another carpet cleaner to deep clean them for the 100th time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cocoloca

‘Sensible colours for nursery’ is possibly the most depressing thing I have ever read. Emma, love, get some sertraline.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

WhatABore

VIP Member
I personally don't agree with posting pictures of children online in general, especially to thousands. But something I will never ever agree with is posting photos of your kids when they're ill. ESPECIALLY in hospital.
---
Putting it on her story was bad enough, nevermind a whole grid post.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So basically, anything that doesn't involve Emma doing exactly what SHE wants to do is a "duty"

She deffo calls shagging her husband "wife duties" once a year on his birthday 🤣

• Haha

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Sorry for lowering the tone, but looking at the dates of two of the miscarriages and James’s birthday it looks like John was getting a birthday shag back in the day 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
And true to form, restarts SW at the start of the year using her original start weight rather than starting afresh just to get the Biggest Loser award! Attention seeking as ever

Gnb

Took her kids to nursery/school...went to work... came home- fed kids/made tea, had a shower and watched TV, forgive me if I'm wrong but is this not a normal night in a family household?

• Haha

cupcakeeater23

Emma needs some counselling. I can’t imagine making my child wish their dead relatives a happy birthday and then pose with a kitkat… she’s off her rocker

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
I genuinely cannot believe she is going to make a 4 year old give her £8 for some toys in a shop. I understand not allowing a toy every time they want one- but just tell him no. No 4 year old should be paying debt to his mother.

Also why has John taken Hattie shopping and Emma taken James? Why not go together?

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I’ve never ever seen anyone who needs therapy more than Emma. Her obsession with food and treats, her attitude to death and the fact she enjoys reminding her children people die. The fact she resents her children even though she ‘desperately’ wanted them.

I agree James is probably autistic. My son is the same age and absolutely couldn’t do those sums and I don’t expect him to! Emma is definitely one of those women who would be offended if someone pointed it out though because she secretly sees it as a failure. 100%. I’ve met mothers like her before.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
What the fuck are all those presents for Hattie? That’s not one there’s about 4.
Stop teaching your kid they’re entitled to something because it’s someone else’s birthday. It’s gonna come back to bite her on the arse.

Also her whinging that John gets to stay at home while she has to work. Oh fuck off. Work is your favourite thing.

Karliz

VIP Member
I've seen her once before walking round Cambridge too 🤣
But that was before she had James.
Wasn't as slim as her magic mirror made out back then either.
Her walking infront and John trailing behind 🤣
Was he on reins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Sorry but what the fuck? James owes me £8.
fucking give your head a wobble when you spend at least £80 on your fucking ‘bath bombs’. What a weapon. Fucking hell she has wound me right up!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Oneforthemoney

I have a friend who apologises to her children and thinks this makes her a good mother.
In fact she's just mean to them, loses her temper, is up and down and then thinks a sorry will solve how she makes them feel.
---
Also. Bashed a lamp? Hardly crime of the century.