Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the 'did I think it through fully' line. Because she had to clear up a mess. Not that she's upset her quite possibly ASC son who's found today hard to process and is now hightened and overwhelmed.
She is an evil bleep. And should never had children. bleep.

Reactions: 12
LOVe
And the 'did I think it through fully' line. Because she had to clear up a mess. Not that she's upset her quite possibly ASC son who's found today hard to process and is now hightened and overwhelmed.
She is an evil bleep. And should never had children. bleep.
let alone teach children

Reactions: 3
This is nothing short of emotional abuse. Popping a balloon of a 5 year as they weren’t listening. What a spiteful witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t know what makes her think to share stuff like this?! Those poor kids living with such an evil mother, and I don’t say that lightly. If this is the stuff she’s happy to share what else goes on that she doesn’t?

Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping disgusting! That’s abuse. As a teacher you think she’d understand that kids don’t know how to regulate/deal with their feelings. To ruin one of his toys is going to cause such psychological damage because he will grow up thinking things will be taken if he doesn’t behave in a certain way. Also I’m projecting (from personal experience) but he will probably grow up with hoarding tendencies because she ruined his things and when he’s older he will just want to know stuff is his and it’s not going anywhere.

I honestly think she uses the insta posts as a bit of revenge. Like “oh you ‘ruined’ my day out but I’ll slag you off on insta nothing you can do about that”. She thinks she’s justified and it makes her feel better.

She’s psychotic. I’m praying someone calls her out and the husband leaves her and takes those kids. Nothing is ever gonna make her happy she’s absolutely horrendous.

• Heart
It honestly hurts my heart that she could treat an innocent child that way. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Emma, if you read here, for the love of god get professional help. It's screamingly obvious that you hate your life and find zero joy in your family. The nastiness towards James in particular is not normal

Making up tit excuses now. Damage is done and nothing can justify how she treats him

Reactions: 5
I’d love to say she’s reflected on her behaviour and is showing remorse…but I fear she’s either read here or has had messages from followers and is just saying she’s had the chat and apologised in order to cover her back.

Reactions: 8
I have a friend who apologises to her children and thinks this makes her a good mother.
In fact she's just mean to them, loses her temper, is up and down and then thinks a sorry will solve how she makes them feel.
---
Also. Bashed a lamp? Hardly crime of the century.

Reactions: 13
Makes me think how her childhood was? She is awful to those kids. Constantly blames them for ruining HER plans/day/life. She never puts them first. She uses the excuse of not being the perfect parent, but her actions are far from being even a decent parent. She needs help.

Reactions: 9
She is disgusting. I wish she would see how lucky she is to have two healthy children. I really should unfollow her before I snap and send her a message.
My 5 year old boy has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer (don’t give a duck if she works out who I am now). I’m sorry to say but it will take something awful to happen before she appreciates what she has.
Not looking for sympathy, just feeling the rage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is disgusting. I wish she would see how lucky she is to have two healthy children. I really should unfollow her before I snap and send her a message.
My 5 year old boy has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer (don’t give a duck if she works out who I am now). I’m sorry to say but it will take something awful to happen before she appreciates what she has.
I am so sorry. Much love to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sending you so much love. I don’t even know what to say other than I’m thinking of you and praying for your little one xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1