Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping pathetic, if I was in her group (which I won’t be as SW is tit) I would be kicking off. Why does she need these certificates again? She’s lost nothing. Believe it or not Emma, to you can lose weight without getting bloody sticker or certificate

Reactions: 7
So if someone new joined her group and did amazing and lost say 5 stone this year, would Emma still get her much loved biggest loser of the year because she seems to get that every year even though she’s out on most of her weight since joining because she refuses to start again even after long breaks?

Reactions: 8
So if someone new joined her group and did amazing and lost say 5 stone this year, would Emma still get her much loved biggest loser of the year because she seems to get that every year even though she’s out on most of her weight since joining because she refuses to start again even after long breaks?
correct! Selfish cow

• Wow
Reactions: 3
“I got dressed today”
Course you bleeping did, you knew you’d not eaten all week so it was the perfect opportunity to go to your crazy group and get a certificate you didn’t deserve….

• Heart
Interesting how she could get herself to group yesterday and celebrate a fake loss, but can barely make breakfast the day before she’s due to go back to work. Fair enough she’s had bronchitis, but don’t turn the illness on and off dependent on what you fancy doing!
Also, isn’t bronchitis contagious if it’s viral (obv no idea whether he’s is viral or bacterial but I don’t think she’s mentioned antibiotics?) if so, should she have been at a SW group spreading her germs around?!

Reactions: 6
Wtf is omelette toast?
Eggy bread/french toast. I think I remember her saying a while back the kids won’t eat eggy bread but will eat omelette toast (despite it being the same thing, she just changed the name) so that’s what she calls it 🙄

Reactions: 3
She's not exhausted, she's just passive aggressive that she had to get off her fat arse and do something (small) for the family

As someone else pointed out, she has the energy for fat club because it's something for HER

Reactions: 11
Eggy bread/french toast. I think I remember her saying a while back the kids won’t eat eggy bread but will eat omelette toast (despite it being the same thing, she just changed the name) so that’s what she calls it 🙄
Of course she changed the name 🙄 omelette toast sounds so much better than eggy bread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she had half term. Was away so had help with the children. Went back into school for one day after admitting she was behind in her planning and then had a week in bed...ill 🤨

Reactions: 7
100% she is more bothered about making her tutor group like her, than she is her own kids. She has serious issues. She constantly needs a pat on the head and to be told she’s good at something, her own kids can’t do that so now she’s using the kids she teaches for validation. Weird weird woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does anyone believe this? She teaches teenager. Poor kid probably had the piss taken out of them. Teenagers can be awful at times. Also, why would you publicly share this? She speaks more fondly of her tutor group than the two children she birthed.
bleeping weirdo. I’d say accidentally calling a teacher mum or dad is a semi common occurrence and certainly absolutely NOTHING to do with thinking of that teacher with any particular fondness let alone as a parent 😂

bleeping weirdo. I’d say accidentally calling a teacher mum or dad is a semi common occurrence and certainly absolutely NOTHING to do with thinking of that teacher with any particular fondness let alone as a parent 😂
Literally just a slip of the tongue in that moment, nothing deep or attached about it😂😂😂 she's such a fanny. Why does she insist on embarrassing herself with these posts

Reactions: 5
Lucky John, a birthday treat of a day at the same place they go to every other bloody week for free! Bet she’ll kick off if she doesn’t get spoiled all day long tomorrow though.