Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is disgusting. I wish she would see how lucky she is to have two healthy children. I really should unfollow her before I snap and send her a message.
My 5 year old boy has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer (don’t give a duck if she works out who I am now). I’m sorry to say but it will take something awful to happen before she appreciates what she has.
Not looking for sympathy, just feeling the rage.
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry to read that. You must be in bits. Come on here and talk to us all whenever you need to 💜 emma is an absolute fool. So selfish she can't see how her life could be so good and happy. I don't think she knows how to be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry to read that. You must be in bits. Come on here and talk to us all whenever you need to 💜 emma is an absolute fool. So selfish she can't see how her life could be so good and happy. I don't think she knows how to be happy
Thank you. I avoided going on insta as much as I could because I follow so many people that would piss me off.
It seems I’m too nosey to unfollow them though 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you. I avoided going on insta as much as I could because I follow so many people that would piss me off.
It seems I’m too nosey to unfollow them though 🫠
I don't blame you, it's a breeding ground for ungrateful narcs. And they say Tattle is the bad site! Just keep up with the idiots on here when you need a laugh.

Reactions: 7
She is disgusting. I wish she would see how lucky she is to have two healthy children. I really should unfollow her before I snap and send her a message.
My 5 year old boy has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer (don’t give a duck if she works out who I am now). I’m sorry to say but it will take something awful to happen before she appreciates what she has.
Not looking for sympathy, just feeling the rage.
I’m so sorry, can’t imagine how you’re all feeling, sending love and strength x

WRT Emma, it’s such pathetic weak back-pedalling too. The balloon went near a lamp? So?! bleeping woman is a horror. John is just as bad, protect your bleeping kids.

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise the kids are in club. Ok so I completely get the need to wind down when school finishes (I spent half of Saturday in bed having lost my voice and being exhausted from Ofsted weds and Thurs) but surely she could have taken the opportunity of having John at home at the weekend to get some work done so she didn’t have to ship the kids off for a day?!
maybe it’s just me but I’d rather my kids have quality time with their daddy while I work, so I’m present for them when he’s back at work on the Monday…

They apologised to each other? So she completely lost her tit at him and made him apologise to her I'm sure

I couldn't believe it so had to go look! 😡😡😡
Nasty bleeping witch! My Granny threw my mums favourite toy in the fire because it was annoying her, my mum is 67 and has never forgotten watching it burn. My Granny died a lonely hate filled woman who had no one. Take heed Emma

Reactions: 10
You just know that as soon as those kids are old enough they’ll leave home and never return. Then she’ll be the poor woman who always complains about how they don’t come to see her.

Reactions: 10
“We just need to make the maths harder for james” oh duck off you sanctimonious prick.

100% when these kids are older they won’t have a thing to do with her. She’s damaging them SO much all because they don’t act like perfect little angels 24/7.

Reactions: 11
“We just need to make the maths harder for james” oh duck off you sanctimonious prick.

100% when these kids are older they won’t have a thing to do with her. She’s damaging them SO much all because they don’t act like perfect little angels 24/7.
Surely as a teacher she should know that harder doesn’t mean better. Where’s the consolidation of skills, the generalisation, problem solving. It’s all well and good being great at times tables but not a lot of use if you don’t know how to then use it in real life situations! Or alternatively, stop focussing on the academics as he is apparently so far advanced, and work on social skills and emotional regulation, as judging by her posts this is an area he is clearly underdeveloped in!

Surely as a teacher she should know that harder doesn’t mean better. Where’s the consolidation of skills, the generalisation, problem solving. It’s all well and good being great at times tables but not a lot of use if you don’t know how to then use it in real life situations! Or alternatively, stop focussing on the academics as he is apparently so far advanced, and work on social skills and emotional regulation, as judging by her posts this is an area he is clearly underdeveloped in!
She will be one of those parents whose child is exceeding in academics but has no friends or social skills but she will still brag. I’d rather a child who wasn’t as able but kind and social any day.

Reactions: 5
How James could concentrate reading that book with the music so loud, I’ve no idea. Also, a “pay day treat” for the kids is a bunch of books? Riveting.

How James could concentrate reading that book with the music so loud, I’ve no idea. Also, a “pay day treat” for the kids is a bunch of books? Riveting.
That’s what I thought my child would of stopped reading and joined in with Dolly.

Do 5 year olds still need to be using toddler cutlery to eat? I can’t remember when I made the switch to normal ones but I’m sure it was before 5? For Hattie yes but I’m sure James could be using normal by now especially when out and about.

Do 5 year olds still need to be using toddler cutlery to eat? I can’t remember when I made the switch to normal ones but I’m sure it was before 5? For Hattie yes but I’m sure James could be using normal by now especially when out and about.
Even Hattie would be capable enough to use a normal fork and whatever when out if that was all they had?

Reactions: 1
I think my 5yo (and my husband) would laugh at me if I produced kiddy cutlery from my handbag when we went out for something to eat. We’ve not used it in well over a year.

Reactions: 4