Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she has put it was a lot of money that she could of spent on the kids… Emma love you were always going to do it as you HATE spending money on your kids
No ones forced her to do it 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s decided to spend her own money on a non essential course for work during the holidays when she could of spent that on numerous days out with her own kids! Exchanging Tesco points for days out with her kids because she is skint 🤥 but got spare money to spend on this!! My god this woman has her priorities all wrong and it’s so sad for those kids!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
"Cooking is the last thing I want to do after a day with J&H"

Wow, she really makes it sound like she hates her kids.

Reactions: 17

She's a complete twit! I feel so sorry for those poor children. They deserve better. Emma always makes out as if she is so hard done by.

Reactions: 6

She’s so bitter. Her kids get in the way clearly. I get that family life is so intense at time, I mean I have moments when I wish everyone in my house would disappear but then those feelings go. I’m a mum, my kids need me and i idolise my husband. I’m also a teacher (I’ve mentioned that a lot). There is no way I would spend a day of my holiday on a course, let alone spend my own cash. She’s bizarre. Ask your line manager if it can be funded! Daft bint!

Also, she reads here. Surely reflecting upon the comments and her actions she would be recognising that she’s deranged?

Life’s hard eh Em 🥱 she’s a twit. Two beautiful children and all she does is witch and moan every single day

What I can’t believe is that they have friends over every Thursday or they go to theirs?! Who wants to spend any time with her moaning and misery every week?!!

Reactions: 4
She is so selfish! ‘So I’m not’…… you’re their mum ffs!!!! Poor poor kids, imagine waking and crying for your mum yet she hates you so much she’s down stairs so she doesn’t have to see you!!!
£150 on some shite course yet buying 2nd hand coats from Vinted. Absolutely tapped she is.
(Obviously nothing wrong with 2nd hand but not when you’ve spunked £150 on a course!)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She is so selfish! ‘So I’m not’…… you’re their mum ffs!!!! Poor poor kids, imagine waking and crying for your mum yet she hates you so much she’s down stairs so she doesn’t have to see you!!!
£150 on some shite course yet buying 2nd hand coats from Vinted. Absolutely tapped she is.
(Obviously nothing wrong with 2nd hand but not when you’ve spunked £150 on a course!)
I hope John’s at least sleeping upstairs! I do wonder how they managed to conceive any children with her constant headaches and tiredness… 🤣

• Haha
She’s so rotten to her children. Who does that 😂 I mean I’ve done it occasionally when I’ve been really poorly but when I’m in the depths of tiredness due to motherhood I muddle through and count my blessings. There will be a heartbreaking day my son doesn’t want me to snuggle with him at night, when he will only groan at me when I ask how his days been. I couldn’t give a rats ass about having 8 hours straight a night (would be nice) but I’m grateful and in love with my family. Honestly can she not see she needs to seek therapy? How she feels and thinks is not normal.

I hope John’s at least sleeping upstairs! I do wonder how they managed to conceive any children with her constant headaches and tiredness… 🤣
I bet he rolls his eyes most days at her!! The constant headaches, the insistent moaning on how hard done by she is that she has two children to care for! He looked so miserable and worn down on their last day out together!

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine just sleeping on the sofa incase my children wake me up. duck OFF YOU’RE A MUM. £150 which school should (and could) have paid for if it was CPD and worth it, but instead she wasted money she could have spent on her children.

I bet he rolls his eyes most days at her!! The constant headaches, the insistent moaning on how hard done by she is that she has two children to care for! He looked so miserable and worn down on their last day out together!
I wonder how long before divorce is on the cards.

Reactions: 4
She is ‘sleeping’ on the sofa for a good night’s sleep and it’s not even 9pm…where the hell has John gone and why does he put up with her crap!!!??? She is seriously screwed up!!

that £150 course could easily be done by actually doing some proper research and reading the wealth of articles and research already available about teaching marginalised students. or she could’ve asked the school, who probably want their teachers to be implementing a consistent approach in their classroom. what’s the point if only one teacher out of however many there are in a secondary school is doing this?

but she lowballs people on Vinted and begrudges her kids choosing something from the gift shop on a day out because she could get it 50p cheaper on Amazon looool

Imagine actually wanting to give her a ride, like how would you ever get in the mood with the miserable witch whinging about something (you) 24/7?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sleeping downstairs so her kids can’t wake her, imagine being little James waking up in the night and going to her bed for comfort and she is not there… at this point she must be trolling us, it’s like she’s trying to shock us continuously

Sleeping downstairs so her kids can’t wake her, imagine being little James waking up in the night and going to her bed for comfort and she is not there… at this point she must be trolling us, it’s like she’s trying to shock us continuously
Eh, his dad would be there, he might even smile at the kid 🤷🏼‍♀️ so preferable to ole misery chops Emma!

Reactions: 2
Has she told john to go to bed so she can lay in darkness downstairs at 9pm 😅
My 9 month old is going through some sort of sleep regression/leap/development whatever you want to call it. I told my partner earlier that I was not prepared for another night but of course I am and I will be there to do it all again.
Also, if my 3yo wakes in the night he can be pretty adamant about what parent he wants. If he was crying for me at 2am I wouldn't care how poorly I felt I would go to him 😔

Has she told john to go to bed so she can lay in darkness downstairs at 9pm 😅
My 9 month old is going through some sort of sleep regression/leap/development whatever you want to call it. I told my partner earlier that I was not prepared for another night but of course I am and I will be there to do it all again.
Also, if my 3yo wakes in the night he can be pretty adamant about what parent he wants. If he was crying for me at 2am I wouldn't care how poorly I felt I would go to him 😔
By the sounds of it, James never cries for her.
She posted before that he woke up and wanted John and was quite horrible to her until she went and got John

• Haha
a very tit thread title suggestion… I can’t think of anything interesting or clever because she never changes:

Enjoying Being Emma #5 - moans that she’s poor, treats her kids like a chore, has ‘me time’ galore

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.