Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who got blocked ...
Doubt anyone got blocked.
Can guarantee its because she's read it on here.
Normally she makes out she's had a message and then repeats exactly what was said here

She has to be trolling us??? Surely no one can be that miserable.
Emma get on childcare.Co.uk find yourself a sitter for Friday evening (or ask your friend if you have any) and go out for dinner and drinks instead! Oh wait, you have an eating disorder so you can’t.

How old is she? I’m wondering if she’s having a midlife crisis. I know a few peri menopausal women, at age 40, who have abandoned their family for an affair they’ve had. She wreaks of this.
She had babysitters.
They go out for meals and to the cinema and stuff and they have a baby sitter from the nursery that she pays.

Pretty sure she's 36

She says they haven't done anything in over a year just the 2 of them. But I'm sure it wasn't that long ago she went out (possibly when she was at one of their parents 🤔) as she keeps a tally of how many times they've been out together (at night, day time doesn't count) since James was born.

Oh, look at that, hasnt had any time just her and John in over a year, yet in March they went out for lunch to celebrate his birthday and end of her maternity leave whilst the kids were in nursery.

And that's just 1 post.
So this one doesn't count obviously...

Oh look, another in March too. Celebrated his birthday twice, child free.
But hasn't been out with him for over a year

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why did she even have them?!? You can absolutely take your children with you Emma! You just don't want to! Noone is telling you 'how to parent' its a suggestion as your baby sitter fell through. Imagine the lovely core memories James could make in London with them. She is so bleeping annoying!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She has a lovely but long day planned with James tomorrow 🤣🤣jeeez she makes it sound like such a punishment for her to take a little boy to something nice, I love taking my little boy to places and seeing his face and how happy he is. She's horrible.

Reactions: 2
Why did she even have them?!? You can absolutely take your children with you Emma! You just don't want to! Noone is telling you 'how to parent' its a suggestion as your baby sitter fell through. Imagine the lovely core memories James could make in London with them. She is so bleeping annoying!
Oh duck off with your miserable bleeping face, you drain. She makes me angry just looking at her, how does her fella stand her?!

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off with your miserable bleeping face, you drain. She makes me angry just looking at her, how does her fella stand her?!
He doesn't if his bored to tit expression is anything to go by. He always looks miserable around her. I imagine she drains the soul out of him and well anyone who has been unfortunate enough to meet her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He doesn't if his bored to tit expression is anything to go by. He always looks miserable around her. I imagine she drains the soul out of him and well anyone who has been unfortunate enough to meet her.
He does, and yet they’re still married 🤔 maybe that’s why she’s so desperate to have their day out, it’s a make or break day to London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always wondered why for two full time working parents (and assuming quite good salaries) they haven't been on a family holiday (other than her mum's). Now seeing the preparation for one day out I understand why.

Reactions: 9
I bet John has paid the nursery to close to avoid a day with his wife 😂😂😂 honestly never seen another parent moan as much as she does!! Does she not realise how miserable she sounds! She’s got worse this summer, she must be absolutely draining to be around!! How many miserable selfies do we need to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe if she didn’t have an hour long bath, and went to bed later than 8pm they’d have more time together as a couple? Just saying…

1) Take your children with you for God's sake woman, you gave up being the John and Emma edition when u had James, tough but true for 99.9% of the time! 2) tell your little boy (not toddler) that he has to do what mummy and daddy tell him- it will get a great deal worse if you don't learn to handle him now plus your gonna have a daughter who will learn to copy him and also wont take no for an answer soon enough otherwise.

Thread suggestion:
Constantly moaning about her life, she’ll be lucky to stay a wife.

“He does so well adapting around Hattie’s needs”
Why is she so insistent at making it sound like her children are out of the ordinary and so difficult to deal with? I hardly think a nappy change and a bottle of milk constitutes “needs”, and why can’t Hattie just drink her bottle as and when she fancies it if she really wants one?!

Reactions: 8
I can't remember who it was that mentioned it annoyed them. But I can't help but notice now.
All the constant emojis.

"Both ate the banana 🍌 bread"

"Waiting for some rain 🌧 so we can go outside"

😂😂
it was me and I’m so glad I’ve made someone else suffer, I couldn’t cope on my own 🤣 it reminds me of something you’d see on CBeebies when they show picture cards as they talk

also I can’t believe she’s started blocking people for suggesting she spends some time with her kids lmfaoooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Enjoying.being.Emma #5: any parenting advice is blocked as hate, I want to be asleep by eight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg why does the day have to be so planned out beforehand, just turn up and have a fun day with your child ffs! She deffo has issues herself.

Just thought of another one, but probably won’t be able to be used. “All she does is whinge, she could probably do with dusting the cobwebs off of her minge.” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Constantly moaning about her life, she’ll be lucky to stay a wife.

“He does so well adapting around Hattie’s needs”
Why is she so insistent at making it sound like her children are out of the ordinary and so difficult to deal with? I hardly think a nappy change and a bottle of milk constitutes “needs”, and why can’t Hattie just drink her bottle as and when she fancies it if she really wants one?!
I keep saying it but I really don't see why she needs a bottle of milk anyway when she's out during the day. And with the nappy Changes, she changes him too anyway!
Not sure what more needs she would have!

Probably too late for thread suggestion but:

Enjoying being Emma #5 Londons cancelled, Emma fumes, another week of moaning looms

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.