Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is pissed that John had an easy night with the kids.
You just know she is planning Thomas land like a military operation 😅 I think she will come back tomorrow night moaning it was too busy.

Reactions: 3
I so nearly wrote take him where you want to go first as you are the adult …. I really don’t understand her at all.

I mean I would never choose to sleep on an uncomfortable sofa rather than my bed just so I could get a decent sleep and not deal with my children. She might as well book herself into a hotel for the night the miserable selfish mare!

Reactions: 5
I so nearly wrote take him where you want to go first as you are the adult …. I really don’t understand her at all.

I mean I would never choose to sleep on an uncomfortable sofa rather than my bed just so I could get a decent sleep and not deal with my children. She might as well book herself into a hotel for the night the miserable selfish mare!
Don’t go giving her ideas…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘We’ve made banana bread for Hattie to throw on the floor and James to refuse to eat’ she’s so negative they haven’t even had them yet and she’s already assuming what their behaviour will be like. You can just imagine she will give them and say ‘now don’t throw this on the floor’ which will mean they will be thrown straight on the floor. Or ‘you better eat this after all the effort’ which will mean it won’t get eaten. All toddlers throw food on the floor, all kids go through fussy eating stage/refusing to eat why does she think shes the only one to ever go through this!

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion Enjoy being Emma #4: No she doesn’t! She is only happy when she is miserable
Rubbish suggestion but she is doing my head in just now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Title suggestion Enjoying Being Emma #4 when you hate your husband, your kids and your life, every single day just brings you strife
A cheerful title for a cheerful woman 😂

• Haha
I can't remember who it was that mentioned it annoyed them. But I can't help but notice now.
All the constant emojis.

"Both ate the banana 🍌 bread"

"Waiting for some rain 🌧 so we can go outside"

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't remember who it was that mentioned it annoyed them. But I can't help but notice now.
All the constant emojis.

"Both ate the banana 🍌 bread"

"Waiting for some rain 🌧 so we can go outside"

😂😂
She’s like the sort of person that hasn’t worked out you have to delete the word once the picture appears 😂

• Haha
Of course Emma is already planning the day they go to University. Bet she can't wait. I hope they tell her to duck off and go and join a circus or something fun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Enjoying being Emma#5 Face like a slapped arse,can’t wait to get back to her claas

• Haha
Enjoying being emma #5 Moans when the kids are home that she can't cope on her own. Why she had two remains unknown!

Reactions: 8
That changing bag is a bit extreme isn't it 😂 duck lugging that around all day. Nappies, wipes, suncream drink & snack is about as much as I do. They are going for a day out, why so many activities to keep them entertained?

That changing bag is a bit extreme isn't it 😂 duck lugging that around all day. Nappies, wipes, suncream drink & snack is about as much as I do. They are going for a day out, why so many activities to keep them entertained?
Why do those nappies look like tena incontinence ones 😂 wow she packs a load of tit. A change of clothes, nappies/wipes, a snack, first aid and sun cream and you’re off mainly. duck lugging that around no wonder she relies on the pram so much!

Enjoying being Emma #5 : Cant cope when not at school, would rather spend time in the pool than with her kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.