Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @turndownforwhat

Little bit of recap.

Moans she can't afford baby sitters and doesn't have family to palm the kids off to so her and John can go out. Yet she's in bed by 8pm anyway every night so not like she wants to spend time with him.

Always has a headache.

Never eats vegetables. Only a small side salad.

£30 is too expensive for a toy for her kids but will spend £40 on herself on bath bombs in Lush. And £50+ on chocolate for herself.

Complains about money but spends money all the time.

Constant digs at her husband.

Hates spending time with her kids and states she would rather be at work, even though the kids are in nursery 9-5 every day of the week, the weekend is just too much time to spend with them.

She's miserable.

Shows her weight losses but not gains.

"How much more human did I look 2 years ago"

I don't think she looks any different 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That isn’t a lunch, it’s a dry side salad! She must be absolutely starving if this is all she has + a little pot of overnight oats?!! No wonder she’s always exhausted, not a single carb or slow release energy food during a full day of running around teaching apart from some oats and a crappy energy drink at 8am - add some crackers for the love of god 😭

tw calorie talk about her food:

calorie wise I bet she’s not even hitting 500 calories for breakfast and lunch - slimming world overnight oats are about 40g oats with yoghurt and maximum 300cal, the jar of fluff on WW recipes is 50cal and again is just fat free yoghurt and jelly, two slices of ham maybe 60cal and I refuse to count calories in carrot/cucumber/fruit. her body must be in starvation mode, and it’s not even particularly nutritious, is it any wonder she ends up with pizza and 60 creme eggs when depriving herself like that! and this doesn’t account for her BMR (I burn around 1600cal a day as a sedentary person by mostly just existing) or activity level when she’s running around school for at least 6 hours a day! her body must be absolutely screaming for some proper nutrition

source: years of trying to eat 1200cal using MyFitnessPal and wondering why it wasn’t working has ingrained calorie counts and teeny portion sizes in my mind

A7DFE2EA-0D68-42D2-AB41-CD29926C090C.jpeg

Reactions: 6
If this was all she ate she'd be like a bloody stick. She lies. We all know she binges on the donuts, cakes and biscuits she buys. As there's no way Jon or the kids will get any. I reckon she shows her measley 500 cal lunch, but will demolish 2000+ on shite later on

That isn’t a lunch, it’s a dry side salad! She must be absolutely starving if this is all she has + a little pot of overnight oats?!! No wonder she’s always exhausted, not a single carb or slow release energy food during a full day of running around teaching apart from some oats and a crappy energy drink at 8am - add some crackers for the love of god 😭

tw calorie talk about her food:

calorie wise I bet she’s not even hitting 500 calories for breakfast and lunch - slimming world overnight oats are about 40g oats with yoghurt and maximum 300cal, the jar of fluff on WW recipes is 50cal and again is just fat free yoghurt and jelly, two slices of ham maybe 60cal and I refuse to count calories in carrot/cucumber/fruit. her body must be in starvation mode, and it’s not even particularly nutritious, is it any wonder she ends up with pizza and 60 creme eggs when depriving herself like that! and this doesn’t account for her BMR (I burn around 1600cal a day as a sedentary person by mostly just existing) or activity level when she’s running around school for at least 6 hours a day! her body must be absolutely screaming for some proper nutrition

source: years of trying to eat 1200cal using MyFitnessPal and wondering why it wasn’t working has ingrained calorie counts and teeny portion sizes in my mind

View attachment 1240397
This is what I've always said!
There's no way she hits anything over 1000 a day.

I had a look before for her BMR and for her height and weight, it's almost 1700.
And that's not thinking about any calories she's burning walking round at school ect

Reactions: 4
That lunch is so depressing. I had chicken sausage pasta and I looked forward to it and it was a very enjoyable part of my day 😂😂 maybe I’m weird but I think it’s important to have a good lunch at work. No wonder she’s miserable

Reactions: 9
The last bit of her latest post makes absolutely no sense 😅 sounds like she munched another easter egg though!

Reactions: 2
New thread title thanks to @turndownforwhat

Little bit of recap.

Moans she can't afford baby sitters and doesn't have family to palm the kids off to so her and John can go out. Yet she's in bed by 8pm anyway every night so not like she wants to spend time with him.

Always has a headache.

Never eats vegetables. Only a small side salad.

£30 is too expensive for a toy for her kids but will spend £40 on herself on bath bombs in Lush. And £50+ on chocolate for herself.

Complains about money but spends money all the time.

Constant digs at her husband.

Hates spending time with her kids and states she would rather be at work, even though the kids are in nursery 9-5 every day of the week, the weekend is just too much time to spend with them.

She's miserable.

Shows her weight losses but not gains.

"How much more human did I look 2 years ago"

I don't think she looks any different 😂
🥳🥳🥳 glad you liked the title! Feel like I’m winning at life rn 😂😂

That lunch is so depressing. I had chicken sausage pasta and I looked forward to it and it was a very enjoyable part of my day 😂😂 maybe I’m weird but I think it’s important to have a good lunch at work. No wonder she’s miserable
I missed lunch today and I was very miserable. Not enough to do an Instagram post mind 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The last bit of her latest post makes absolutely no sense 😅 sounds like she munched another easter egg though!
She's said twice now that she's, had her last egg.
Now, had another 😂

Complaining James doesn't go to sleep until 8 though? That's not that late?

Reactions: 5
She's said twice now that she's, had her last egg.
Now, had another 😂

Complaining James doesn't go to sleep until 8 though? That's not that late?
It's not late at all but she seems to think she can't have dinner whilst he's still up? They should be having dinner as a family at a decent time. Then maybe she wouldn't binge so hard as she's not waiting 7 or 8 hours between meals

Why don’t they eat as a family? If James isn’t going to bed until 8, then they have time to sit and eat all together? Such a weird family set up. Everything is a chore to her, even making sure her kids are fed and put to bed 🙄

Why don’t they eat as a family? If James isn’t going to bed until 8, then they have time to sit and eat all together? Such a weird family set up. Everything is a chore to her, even making sure her kids are fed and put to bed 🙄
She's absolutely obsessed with "time to herself" so she probably feels eating her tea should be relaxing and done in peace when the kids are in bed. Which is delusional really if you have a young family like you say you would think they'd eat all together most nights. Save a date night when the kids are in bed for the weekend or something. Odd woman

She's absolutely obsessed with "time to herself" so she probably feels eating her tea should be relaxing and done in peace when the kids are in bed. Which is delusional really if you have a young family like you say you would think they'd eat all together most nights. Save a date night when the kids are in bed for the weekend or something. Odd woman
Absolutely obsessed with spending as little time as possible with her own children! But then says how much they waited to be parents and can’t believe they are?! Make the most of them when they are young then!

Reactions: 3
I reckon she only wanted kids because she was told when she was at her biggest it would be unlikely to get pregnant. So she wanted to prove everyone wrong kind of thing.

Bet Johns life hasnt been worth living since setting the house alarm off …. But how did he sleep through it all? He was obviously awake to set it off 🤔

Reactions: 5
Poor John, I feel sorry for him. He'll be paying for that the whole weekend!

Hasn't mentioned her weigh in which means she gained as she only ever mentions the losses now.

(Wouldn't be surprised after an easter egg every night for a week!)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.