Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a.pain

VIP Member
The dolls house 🙈 I’ve seen it all now 🥴 was she going to keep that dolls house hidden for a year and half?! I can understand not buying more presents if you’ve bought enough (although we know they will get one train each and maybe a satsuma) but if you’re going to spend the money anyway why would you not just give it to them this year? It’s utterly bizarre to start buying gifts for Christmas in future years when we haven’t even had this years yet. Also sorry to be horrible but that’s the most boring dolls house I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

WhatABore

VIP Member
"Cooking is the last thing I want to do after a day with J&H"

Wow, she really makes it sound like she hates her kids.

Reactions: 17

QueenG2019

'I ummed and ahhed over the course'. THE £150 COURSE?!?!?! NAH!!!!! As a fellow teacher, if there was a course I really fancied, I would have taken it to my head teacher / head of department and explained why I wanted to go on it, then they could have paid for it, if they thought it would be useful. There is NO WAY I would be forking out £150 of my own money to pay for it! What makes it worse is she moans she's never got enough money to take the kids out 😭😭😭😭 she doesn't deserve those poor babies.

Reactions: 16

GossBoss

VIP Member
Oh you think you’re busy? I did all that AND I ate a banana, half of which was pilfered by my 9 month old. Honestly, I need some me time.
Stop showing off you 2, I've stripped the bed, washed it all, plus another load & hung it out, had a poo, 2 cups of coffee, been out to the bin, the car, fuck me, I need 5 weeks to myself now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

littlewonder

Chatty Member
imagine being a guest sat at her table trying to enjoy the wedding meal and you’ve got martyr Emma droning on about tractors, how hard she works and how her cup is empty, how she doesn’t drink, her mum hacks and making sly digs about John… all whilst she’s micromanaging her kids who are setting up a train track around your wine glasses 🤣 fuck me I’d be getting a tequila

• Haha
Reactions: 15

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘No don’t splash me children! That’s not technically correct for that particular stroke! Stop having so much fun!!’
“James was simply not having it at swimming 🏊🏻‍♀️ today. Every time I showed him the proper technique, he just splashed 💦 about and was intent on being silly. Not very sensible and I am very tired now. I cannot wait ⏰ for bedtime 🛌 so that I can have a bath and finally have some time to myself! 🛀🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Pretty sure this is him.
Although his bio used to be "The slimming teachers husband"
And it wasn't private before!
That can’t be her husband…he likes living life to the full!! That certainly doesn’t sound like someone who is married to Emma 😂😂😂

• Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘would love to be in school tomorrow to hear the students talk about how inspired they are’ re: women’s euros

why is everything about her being in school?? it’s the bloody summer holidays! and this weird rose tinted perception of everything as if she’s bloody Miss Honey from Matilda. you have your own children that you can interact with! it’s ODD how obsessed she is, she clearly has no interests or hobbies outside of dieting and teaching, how boring!

turndownforwhat

9E7D1ECC-7D57-4175-85A0-B9C064C649C2.jpeg

Has she actually just gone to bed and left James awake playing?! “Promised he’s go to bed soon” What an absolute twat!!! She boils my piss, she only ever puts herself first. Dickhead 😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 13

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
If you’re drinking energy drinks at 6am you have issues. They’re nothing but pure shit- however a great laxative maybe that’s why she drinks so many!

Happyholly

VIP Member
She needs help! She is on maternity and the school is closed yet there she is. I teach year 1 and we were open today and by the afternoon it was sweltering!! I love my job but in this heat I was out the door as soon as I could. Its so sad that she has no joy outside of her job despite having two children she longed for. She doesn't seem to realise but Hattie and James will absolutely pick up on how she is and feels about them.

Came here for the unofficial uncle too 😂 she’s so petty. And imagine if it was a choice that they’re unmarried, definitely showing her true colours for how much she values traditional relationships

Beanpop442

VIP Member
She is so selfish! ‘So I’m not’…… you’re their mum ffs!!!! Poor poor kids, imagine waking and crying for your mum yet she hates you so much she’s down stairs so she doesn’t have to see you!!!
£150 on some shite course yet buying 2nd hand coats from Vinted. Absolutely tapped she is.
(Obviously nothing wrong with 2nd hand but not when you’ve spunked £150 on a course!)

Attachments

• Wow

barryjones

VIP Member
MODAL VERBS ARE LOVELY.
Oh fuck off you condescending cow and go parent the 2 children you chose to have.

If she spent as much time parenting as she does justifying to strangers why she’s got to put them in nursery, they might be fine.

I can’t stand her.

anonymous1221

Just thought of another one, but probably won’t be able to be used. “All she does is whinge, she could probably do with dusting the cobwebs off of her minge.” 🤭

• Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
‘both kids fast asleep by 5:30, it’s so quiet it’s beautiful. tomorrow morning I may regret not pushing them another hour’

she really just spends all of her time with the kids wishing it away and wanting them to be quiet and/or asleep 😢 wtaf

Her kids go to bed at 5.30pm? It’s not night time though? My kid would be up at 4am or 3.30 if I did that!! In fact he would darn right refuse at that point! So no wonder she has trouble with them in the middle of the night!!
she’s doing it so that she has something to moan about tomorrow when she takes a selfie with her eyebrows raised and holding a can of diet blue spark - the Insta content we’re all holding our breath for x

• Haha

Offish

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she has literally no clue of how it works, this whole having small children business. You don’t really get time for yourself, that’s sort of the point. You’re responsible for little people who need you for everything. Did she think they’d come waltzing out of the womb and starting knocking her together some brioche and a nice cuppa?!
And this whole ‘I have NO SUPPORT’ thing is irritating as fuck. You’ve a husband, who you chose to have two children with, so he can’t be that bad plus he puts up with your bitch ass and she only had her mum there for a visit very recently, so she’s not on her own, as she likes to make out.

JH31

God she doesn’t help herself does she. Spending an hour planning lessons ‘something she enjoys’. Making a plain boring PowerPoint about dickens is not my idea of fun lesson planning 😂 (I’m also in education)