Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she just browse instagram all evening looking for these quotes to make herself feel better about her parenting 🤨

Reactions: 6
Shes not coming up for me on Facebook, anyone else ? Has she deleted it ? 🤔
Still there for me

"he picked the route around the wildlife park so there was absolutely zero risk about going the wrong way"

If she's constantly catering to him.
Like this, keeping him in enclosed spaces, places he can run off ect rather than teaching him, he's never going to learn anything.
What happens when Hattie wants to choose something but James is used to everything going his way and what he wants?

(going to presume he's back in nappies too. Looks that way under his shorts)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s like she panders to James in every situation INCASE he has a tantrum. Why is she so worried about a tantrum? All kids have them at some point 🤷🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t mean you have to stay at home. Is she also saying that in the year she has had two children she has never taken them out alone? I just find that weird! James is going to be a spoilt whinge bag if she gives into him all the time for every situation! It’s like he’s in charge?! He’s 3!

Reactions: 5
It’s like she panders to James in every situation INCASE he has a tantrum. Why is she so worried about a tantrum? All kids have them at some point 🤷🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t mean you have to stay at home. Is she also saying that in the year she has had two children she has never taken them out alone? I just find that weird! James is going to be a spoilt whinge bag if she gives into him all the time for every situation! It’s like he’s in charge?! He’s 3!
And by doing that, she's making it worse! Because he doesn't seem to accept the word no, ever. And it's just getting worse and worse because she never says no to him!

"Brought his reins just incase"
He's 3 and a half!
Make him hold your hand. Tell him.. If you run off, you'll have to come and hold my hand until you can be trusted 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And by doing that, she's making it worse! Because he doesn't seem to accept the word no, ever. And it's just getting worse and worse because she never says no to him!

"Brought his reins just incase"
He's 3 and a half!
Make him hold your hand. Tell him.. If you run off, you'll have to come and hold my hand until you can be trusted 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’s going to a be delight when he goes to school! Can you imagine asking him to sit on the carpet, to share with someone else, to do an adult directed task and to walk holding hands on a school trip?! That home visit will be an interesting one to carry out…

Who puts their almost 4 year old on reins!? Many of his behaviours are given into far too easily. What is she going to do when Hattie wants to go a different way or do something different altogether? Will she take James and John take Hattie?

I keep saying this point in different ways but my brain cannot compute 😂 Howww is this woman as smug as she is in her teaching abilities when she can’t even control one singular three year old and one baby, who’s confined to a pushchair anyway?!

Reactions: 11
Picture no6 of
Hattie clearly shares her mothers sunny disposition

Reactions: 3
Who the hell chooses to have a hot bath in the middle of the day in this weather???? She’s mad!

Reactions: 12
Who the hell chooses to have a hot bath in the middle of the day in this weather???? She’s mad!
Just what I was coming on to say! Bet she’d be one of those people who claim a hot drink cools you down in this weather if she drank tea as well.

Reactions: 4
Loved the line at the end about being up with Hattie all night. Just to justify her day to herself lol.

She needs to add ‘got the vibrator out’ to that list. It might loosen her up a bit 🙄 bore off Emma. I’m a teacher and I’m blowed if I’m opening my Laptop or visiting school before the end of next week!! I love my job but I’m enjoying every moment with my kid and the one day he’s at nursery so I can do some jobs and chill out. She’s so odd.

Reactions: 10
She’s had a day to herself and still moaning she’s tired 🙄🙄🙄 she needs to get a grip! Most parents of young kids are tired, it’s just how it is! Shut up and get on with it like most of us do without needing to tell the world we are tired!

Can see he's got a nappy on in her last story. So potty training didn't last long... 1 day.

Noticed in several videos now as well over the past 6 months or so, that he's lined things up, like his trains today.
Obviously any child can do it but it was the main ASD giveaway with my nephew!
(didn't know whether to include that part or not but it'd been mentioned several times before)

Reactions: 4
I looked at her Facebook page...it's got one review from her friend 🤣🤣 what the hell is she up to

Reactions: 2
Omg I've finally found her Facebook 😂 how does she have 40k odd Instagram followers but only 300 odd in Facebook? Some posts don't even get a reaction 😭😂 she's soooo boring!!

Reactions: 1
Banging on about her 'perfect' day yesterday isn't she. Trying to deflect from her constant whining all week about her children? And who has a salad wrap from the kebab house? She obviously gained this week as there was no smug loss post too.

Reactions: 9
Omg I've finally found her Facebook 😂 how does she have 40k odd Instagram followers but only 300 odd in Facebook? Some posts don't even get a reaction 😭😂 she's soooo boring!!
That boring kebab sums her up. A salad wrap from the kebab house 😴😴 if you’re having a take away go big or don’t bother

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.