Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about it the more I reckon Emma might have autism. She’s so regimented, often does the same things over, can’t seem to function if things don’t go to plan stresses over the smallest things, can’t cope when her children don’t behave/do the things she wants, obsessed with school/work. It kind of fits if James was to be the same too. I might be completely off but that’s my thoughts.

Reactions: 12
Can we please talk about the husbands miserable face in every one of her stories? You know that look when someone is trying to zone out and go to their happy place but they’re being so irritated by the person they’re with, it shows all over their face? Ha yea that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The more I think about it the more I reckon Emma might have autism. She’s so regimented, often does the same things over, can’t seem to function if things don’t go to plan stresses over the smallest things, can’t cope when her children don’t behave/do the things she wants, obsessed with school/work. It kind of fits if James was to be the same too. I might be completely off but that’s my thoughts.
Those genetics have got to come from somewhere….

Reactions: 3
Literally just screenshot that to post here 😂 it's bleeping lunch time. if he's hungry before bed just give him another dinner! Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Warped woman is begrudging him some food. He's probably comfort eating because he is miserable

Reactions: 5
That pic is before 3pm and finished so must of fed them "tea" at about 2.30 🥴 how early was lunch?
Hattie is over one and drinking milk in the night so obviously hungry aswell, no wonder if she has tea so early and in bed at 5pm.

That pic is before 3pm and finished so must of fed them "tea" at about 2.30 🥴 how early was lunch?
Hattie is over one and drinking milk in the night so obviously hungry aswell, no wonder if she has tea so early and in bed at 5pm.
She said the other day that when she has days out, she has to think about Hatties bottles too.
Why is she still giving her bottles during the day and night?

Reactions: 6
She's a cheeky cow. She asks for a reduced price for every item she buys on vinted.

Yet complained people were requesting lower prices for her stuff and rejects them all 😂

Reactions: 9
Just looked up that thing she has paid for. Its £150. It's the summer holidays, get off your laptop and plan some days out with your kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
'I ummed and ahhed over the course'. THE £150 COURSE?!?!?! NAH!!!!! As a fellow teacher, if there was a course I really fancied, I would have taken it to my head teacher / head of department and explained why I wanted to go on it, then they could have paid for it, if they thought it would be useful. There is NO WAY I would be forking out £150 of my own money to pay for it! What makes it worse is she moans she's never got enough money to take the kids out 😭😭😭😭 she doesn't deserve those poor babies.

Reactions: 16
'I ummed and ahhed over the course'. THE £150 COURSE?!?!?! NAH!!!!! As a fellow teacher, if there was a course I really fancied, I would have taken it to my head teacher / head of department and explained why I wanted to go on it, then they could have paid for it, if they thought it would be useful. There is NO WAY I would be forking out £150 of my own money to pay for it! What makes it worse is she moans she's never got enough money to take the kids out 😭😭😭😭 she doesn't deserve those poor babies.
Snap! I'd take it to the head and ask about it. Between this and the 100+ eyebrows she is actually taking the piss. Always saying she doesn't have money when she clearly does - for herself! Its the children she won't spend it on. Shes awful 😔

Why is she looking for recommendations for hair bobbles/bands just get Hatties hair trimmed

Reactions: 1
Love how she has put it was a lot of money that she could of spent on the kids… Emma love you were always going to do it as you HATE spending money on your kids
£150!! That's no presents for her children this year. I would imagine she is a terrible teacher and couldn't engage even the best behaved child

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.