Enjoying Being Emma #4 Always in a negative mood, trying eating some proper bloody food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do those nappies look like tena incontinence ones 😂 wow she packs a load of tit. A change of clothes, nappies/wipes, a snack, first aid and sun cream and you’re off mainly. duck lugging that around no wonder she relies on the pram so much!
She’s such a bleeping tool, so much tit in there she absolutely doesn’t need 🤦🏼‍♀️ The endless cutlery is so stupid, bleeping forks for cake 🙄 just use your hands and then, steady now, use the baby wipes you have in your bag anyway!! Bellend. Nail scissors and thermometer just finished me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When is she going to stop referring to J as a toddler- he isn’t!

He is a pre-schooler.
Hattie is a toddler as she's over 1 and walking.
James is a child/pre schooler😂
3 and a half certainly isn't a toddler!

Why do those nappies look like tena incontinence ones 😂 wow she packs a load of tit. A change of clothes, nappies/wipes, a snack, first aid and sun cream and you’re off mainly. duck lugging that around no wonder she relies on the pram so much!
Probably because they're James' so they look big 😂

Reactions: 3
Never seen anything like it! My child is a bit younger than James and they aren’t in nappies and I don’t call them a toddler. When we go out I take wipes, a snack, a drink and a change of clothes.

She’s off her head. Can her husband see her posts? If my husband saw me talk about our kids the way she does he would step in. Something is very very wrong for her to resent them that much.

Reactions: 4
I thought she said she was emptying her bag out? She does know that there's lots of things to do at Thomas land? Like if I pulled out a book for my 2 when there were rides to go on and a zoo they'd think I'd lost the plot!

And like everyone else has been saying, if you want to go to the zoo first, that's where you go. Don't get the asking a 'toddler'

Why does she need nail scissors and a thermometer for a day out?! Jesus do we think she’s a hypochondriac!? She’s always ill or claiming to be and there isn’t a week that goes by that the kids haven’t had their temperature checked! I think in ten years of being a parent Iv had to use our thermometer maybe 5 times max? She’s ridiculous!

Honestly this woman needs telling at this point she's a bleeping massive c u n t 🤯🤯🤯🤯 these last few weeks she's been horrendous.
I bet she's a right witch to those kids, if what we see is only the stuff she dares share publicly, can you imagine what she's like in private.
I just can't believe all 40k people that follow her don't say something, like surely it's not just us that think she's well out of order

Reactions: 8
Her posts are deeply disturbing. Today she has done nothing but moan and complain. It got worse with each story. Now she’s gutted she has to look after her own children on Friday because nursery has to close 😠 she genuinely thinks the world revolves around her and her wants and needs. She needs something to shock her into seeing how lucky she is.

Reactions: 10
Her posts are deeply disturbing. Today she has done nothing but moan and complain. It got worse with each story. Now she’s gutted she has to look after her own children on Friday because nursery has to close 😠 she genuinely thinks the world revolves around her and her wants and needs. She needs something to shock her into seeing how lucky she is.
She could take them with her to London! There will be 2 adults to look after 2 children! We took my 3 yr old and she loved riding on the bus sightseeing, I am sure James would love it - and Hattie would be fine in her pram… not quite the day they planned but just make the most of it and have a lovely family day out together!

She has to be trolling us??? Surely no one can be that miserable.
Emma get on childcare.Co.uk find yourself a sitter for Friday evening (or ask your friend if you have any) and go out for dinner and drinks instead! Oh wait, you have an eating disorder so you can’t.

How old is she? I’m wondering if she’s having a midlife crisis. I know a few peri menopausal women, at age 40, who have abandoned their family for an affair they’ve had. She wreaks of this.

Ooooh she is fuming 😂 as said above, take them with you there is so much to see and do, it's such an exciting trip for little ones.

Is it normal for a nursery to close as much as their one does? In the 2 years mine has been going they have closed once when all the staff got covid.

Reactions: 1
Ooooh she is fuming 😂 as said above, take them with you there is so much to see and do, it's such an exciting trip for little ones.

Is it normal for a nursery to close as much as their one does? In the 2 years mine has been going they have closed once when all the staff got covid.

as the nursery has been slammed by ofsted, it could be having a local authority check. it could also be having a deep clean, it could be having staffing issues. How she continues to send her children to a below standard nursery is beyond me. Particularly as someone who would have gone through safeguarding training etc

Reactions: 5
Read the room Emma,you would only moan about London being too busy,hot,expensive then moan about how much John eats.
Why bother having kids if you are only happy when they are in nursery.
What must the parents of her pupils think when they read her whole day of insta moans?

Bit of a harsh blocking. If she doesn't want to be judged on her parenting then she shouldn't be moaning to 40k strangers about her kids all day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.