English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the awful portrayal by the BBC
Oh my god that is bleeping messed up. No doubt the apparently unbiased BBC wanted to portray then as the ultimate victims fleeing from civil war to well, “racism, Islamophobia, and unable to access services (tm)”. (Gotta please the target audience). They we’re even heroic entirely peaceful BLM demonstrators who threw entirely peaceful bottles and missiles in their righteous anger.

And isn’t being found not guilty of sexual assault one of the current cause celebre of the woke left who are demanding increases in convictions to some sort of quota?

Jesus that must turn the worldview of the usual suspects into the most complex of Gordian knots, especially considering that it was subsequently found that they were indeed child rapists of the most heinous predatory kind.

So in short young men from a violent misogynistic culture, turn out to be violent misogynistic child rapists. And we are supposed to be surprised by this?

But never mind Omar has expressed “shame and regret”.

Pity he wasn’t expressing that during the multiple separate assaults and the premeditated intense grooming campaign. Perhaps he only felt his regret when someone explained to him it was wrong? And if you have to explain to someone that child rape is wrongo_O….

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh my god that is bleeping messed up. No doubt the apparently unbiased BBC wanted to portray then as the ultimate victims fleeing from civil war to well, “racism, Islamophobia, and unable to access services (tm)”. (Gotta please the target audience). They we’re even heroic entirely peaceful BLM demonstrators who threw entirely peaceful bottles and missiles in their righteous anger.

And isn’t being found not guilty of sexual assault one of the current cause celebre of the woke left who are demanding increases in convictions to some sort of quota?

Jesus that must turn the worldview of the usual suspects into the most complex of Gordian knots, especially considering that it was subsequently found that they were indeed child rapists of the most heinous predatory kind.

So in short young men from a violent misogynistic culture, turn out to be violent misogynistic child rapists. And we are supposed to be surprised by this?

But never mind Omar has expressed “shame and regret”.

Pity he wasn’t expressing that during the multiple separate assaults and the premeditated intense grooming campaign. Perhaps he only felt his regret when someone explained to him it was wrong? And if you have to explain to someone that child rape is wrongo_O….

---
Wasn’t there another producer gave glowing references for a rapist??

We have to remember David Cameron brought them here the gov are failing in their duty of care to us citizens on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

---
Wasn’t there another producer gave glowing references for a rapist??

We have to remember David Cameron brought them here the gov are failing in their duty of care to us citizens on a daily basis.
Bunch of white middle class ideologues who will have the privilege of just moving on with their careers. Championing child rapists shows at worst ideology driven complicity and at best shockingly bad journalistic judgement. So Katie Razall said the family felt “dishonoured” and the “family reputation in tatters”. They are bleeping child rapists. There is no lower form of humanity. I hope the family run away and hide raising such monsters.

Bunch of white middle class ideologues who will have the privilege of just moving on with their careers. Championing child rapists shows at worst ideology driven complicity and at best shockingly bad journalistic judgement. So Katie Razall said the family felt “dishonoured” and the “family reputation in tatters”. They are bleeping child rapists. There is no lower form of humanity. I hope the family run away and hide raising such monsters.
No mention of deportation on release despite their actions invalidating refugee policies …They’ll still be young enough to strike again .

Reactions: 2
No mention of deportation on release despite their actions invalidating refugee policies …They’ll still be young enough to strike again .
The more you read about Katie Razzall the more my eyes start rolling out the back of my head. An aristocrat who would have had almost zero actual interaction with real asylum seekers outside of strictly controlled and cherry picked meetings. Doesn’t appear to have any particular qualifications in journalism, studying “Philosophy and Modern Languages” at Oxford (of course). Interesting, so she can recognise herself as a Sophist in 10 dialects? Now senior in the BBC and “Cultural editor”. I guess we won’t be getting a follow up piece to this particular programme? What Omar did next? To hell and back to prison?

Reactions: 3
The real far right being the pro Palestinian lot. They are the definition of extreme right, it's just people can't see it as they are seen the good side!
Let me get this right. The people who want to see the end of the indiscriminate killing of innocent women, children and babies are of the far right?
---
You do know that the far right in this country hate Muslims?
---

Let me get this right. The people who want to see the end of the indiscriminate killing of innocent women, children and babies are of the far right?
---
---
Well the most famous Far Right of them all, one A Hitler Esq was known to be not particularly fond of Jews. A trait shared by many of both said muslims and inhabitants of said Palestinian thread. Or is it the old “Not Jews, Zionists” bullshit?

By your own definition a true far right would just lie back, crack open a beer, and watch both parties annihilate each other as he would hate both parties.

And incidentally no supporter of Hamas is in any position to lecture about indiscriminate killing.

And incidentally Part 2 the Palestine thread is that way ——->

And incidentally part 3. The hate I see in this thread today is for the child rapists and the biased BBC journalists who enabled them. It says more about you than me to make their religion an issue, rather than their horrific crimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
---
---
Yes and they tick every box hate jews, women and gays just like the skinheads did. I'm old enough to remember the national front, they would have got on famously!

Life sentence for human trafficking in S.Africa, slap on the wrist in UK.

I thought lying to gain citizenship was a crime in itself!
---
Laughing stocks by this stage 🙄

I thought lying to gain citizenship was a crime in itself!
---
Laughing stocks by this stage 🙄
You’ve just got to laugh at this stage.

Plenty of law firms rubbing their hands with glee 🙄
Well from what I’ve observed the usual suspects seem to regard status as being based on whatever the migrant can get away with rather than what is true and honest. For example blaming the system for granting our Albanian thug above, rather than blaming the lying piece of tit for being, well, a lying piece of tit. The usual suspects, in short, have a distinctly wonkey moral compass.

Lawyers play an essential part in the functioning of a democratic society, but some of them really are on a true level with the lowlifes they represent.

Well from what I’ve observed the usual suspects seem to regard status as being based on whatever the migrant can get away with rather than what is true and honest. For example blaming the system for granting our Albanian thug above, rather than blaming the lying piece of tit for being, well, a lying piece of tit. The usual suspects, in short, have a distinctly wonkey moral compass.

Lawyers play an essential part in the functioning of a democratic society, but some of them really are on a true level with the lowlifes they represent.
Yeah and we’re paying for it , that’s the irony !

Well now this precedent has been set

How long before the parameters move out of the narrow confines of the decision that It was impossible to get the biometrics, to waive the requirement because it’s difficult, to waive the requirement because it is inconvenient, to just waive the requirement entirely because you did for person X and it’s unfair to Y. I give it three years.

Meanwhile in the real world Portugal is the latest previously fairly liberal country to experience a surge in the far right vote.

Fiddling whilst Rome burns. Gotta keep the people flowing at all costs…..

• Wow
Well now this precedent has been set

How long before the parameters move out of the narrow confines of the decision that It was impossible to get the biometrics, to waive the requirement because it’s difficult, to waive the requirement because it is inconvenient, to just waive the requirement entirely because you did for person X and it’s unfair to Y. I give it three years.

Meanwhile in the real world Portugal is the latest previously fairly liberal country to experience a surge in the far right vote.

Fiddling whilst Rome burns. Gotta keep the people flowing at all costs…..
It begs the question, why on earth would anyone refuse? What are you trying to hide?
Sorry, haven't read the article 😆
Security? Nah, we don't need that! 🤪

It begs the question, why on earth would anyone refuse? What are you trying to hide?
Sorry, haven't read the article 😆
Security? Nah, we don't need that! 🤪
The rationale behind the decision as I understand it is that because of the situation in Gaza it is impossible for his spouse to give fingerprints, which is to be fair not an unreasonable decision.

The difficulty will arise when this case is used as a legal precedent. Which it will sure as night follows day. And the ruling will inevitably be widened over time. First an exception will be made because it is very difficult, but not impossible, to obtain biometrics. Then simply “difficult”. Then someone with a real and severe disability will win a case based on their specific circumstance, which over time will be widened to include anyone with the old faithful “anxiety and depression”. Exactly the same happened with the Zhou judgement in 2003 which lead to a spike in fake colleges and the judgement being used as a de facto work permit. Because guess what, people trying to get around the system aren’t always 100% honest.

Unfortunately someone who gets to the UK using this method will commit an atrocity and the government of the time will order a review, which will be far to late, and the usual suspects will just scream “way-cism and far right” like lobotomised Borg.

I might be wrong. But I don’t think I am….

• Sad