English channel migrant crossing crisis #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Safe routes for genuine asylum seekers are an option the government seems unwilling to support.

That's not a free for all open border situation and would make it harder for people who hop on a lorry or get a boat to come through, because it'd be quite obvious that a genuine asylum seeker wouldn't choose an unsafe route when a safe entry exists.

But that's too much like common sense so let's pretend the only alternative is open borders.

Reactions: 1
There are people choosing unsafe routes when they can legally apply for visas.

Reactions: 3
There’s economic migrants choosing to seek asylum when they can apply to come through legal channels.
What legal channels? There's the one for Ukrainians, Afghans and people from Sudan but I believe that's it. What about other nations or individual circumstances?

And an economic migrant would fail at the first hurdle if there was a legal route because they'd have little to no proof that they need asylum. Their identity would also be entered into whatever system exists.

The "issue" is, once an "economic migrant" or "fake" asylum seeker makes an illegal journey and is already in the UK, it's a challenge to remove them.

A legal route wouldn't allow them in the first place because in that scenario, no one who crosses the channel or hops on a lorry would be accepted. That's how I imagine it anyway.

Reactions: 2
What legal channels? There's the one for Ukrainians, Afghans and people from Sudan but I believe that's it. What about other nations or individual circumstances?

And an economic migrant would fail at the first hurdle if there was a legal route because they'd have little to no proof that they need asylum. Their identity would also be entered into whatever system exists.

The "issue" is, once an "economic migrant" or "fake" asylum seeker makes an illegal journey and is already in the UK, it's a challenge to remove them.

A legal route wouldn't allow them in the first place because in that scenario, no one who crosses the channel or hops on a lorry would be accepted. That's how I imagine it anyway.
I’m assuming this female doctor is an economic migrant as her claim for asylum has failed MULTIPLE times?? What system would they put in place where the people in need of genuine asylum wouldn’t be pushed aside like they are now? How would the weakest get round criminal elements in their society that would still push people through legal means.

I’m assuming this female doctor is an economic migrant as her claim for asylum has failed MULTIPLE times?? What system would they put in place where the people in need of genuine asylum wouldn’t be pushed aside like they are now? How would the weakest get round criminal elements in their society that would still push people through legal means.
That's for the Home Office to decide and with a legal route (depending on how she got here) it would have been sorted before she arrived in the country.

Yeah. She wants to work as a doctor, that’s all that matters to her apparently. Not her safety. Not her human rights. Just working. And left “crying for hours” over fireworks. LOL. Oh do duck off.

The thing is there are so many perfectly legal immigrants working in all roles within the NHS that if she was to return to Pakistan and apply for an actual visa should could be back having her greatest wish in months. I doubt her “relatives” are still itching to kill her on sight after eight years, if they are thats the mother lode of all grudges.

Not quite sure I’d want to be treated by a doctor who hasn’t practiced in the best part of a decade and shows distinct signs of paranoia, mental instability and a complete inability to take a negative answer. Sounds like an incoming malpractice suit to me.

Reactions: 6
Yeah. She wants to work as a doctor, that’s all that matters to her apparently. Not her safety. Not her human rights. Just working. And left “crying for hours” over fireworks. LOL. Oh do duck off.

The thing is there are so many perfectly legal immigrants working in all roles within the NHS that if she was to return to Pakistan and apply for an actual visa should could be back having her greatest wish in months. I doubt her “relatives” are still itching to kill her on sight after eight years, if they are thats the mother lode of all grudges.

Not quite sure I’d want to be treated by a doctor who hasn’t practiced in the best part of a decade and shows distinct signs of paranoia, mental instability and a complete inability to take a negative answer. Sounds like an incoming malpractice suit to me.
That’s another problem, people pretending to have qualifications and putting us all at risk 🙄
---
This should be widespread.
IMG_4481.jpeg

Reactions: 4
That’s another problem, people pretending to have qualifications and putting us all at risk 🙄
---
This should be widespread.View attachment 2786673
That is actually a very good system. More on it here.

Very flexible. Spendable only on necessities. The amount can be pre-programmed to, shall we say, “discourage pisstakers”. Not quite getting why desperate people in a perfectly safe country are suddenly leaving because they can’t send money home*, or can’t spend it on what I can only describe as non-essentials.

Distinctly odd innit…..
---
Common travel area is a curse, what’s his intentions coming here? He’s obviously got help along the way.
“Also known as”. LOL. Bloody hell the trauma must be severe if one can’t remember one’s actual name. Not so severe that he couldn’t source and obtain weapons though. Damn mental gymnastics again.

*Can a country where you had the leave quickly with nowt but several thousand pounds in used notes to pay people smugglers, just to save your life, be regarded as ”home”?

Last edited:
Scandal being an understatement ,there needs to be an urgent investigation into these companies, the government have gotten too lax around public safety in all regards.

Scandal being an understatement ,there needs to be an urgent investigation into these companies, the government have gotten too lax around public safety in all regards.
A Baptist Minister??!!

Yet another man of god like our late unlamented acid attacker?

God is fun and all that but £9000 in used notes is one hell of a large chunk of cash.
Clearly likes to worship in comfort

A Baptist Minister??!!

Yet another man of god like our late unlamented acid attacker?

God is fun and all that but £9000 in used notes is one hell of a large chunk of cash.
Clearly likes to worship in comfort
People traffickers hidden in plain sight 🙄

Reactions: 2
I thought about this scandal today when I saw a disinterested black person chaperoning someone with learning disabilities around the shops :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Pity they destroyed their docs ,a nice flight home without 3k spending money would’ve been ideal .
---
I thought about this scandal today when I saw a disinterested black person chaperoning someone with learning disabilities around the shops :(
They’re putting allsorts into these roles without proper training, lifting people off the dole to make unemployment figures look better without a thought for the people they’re looking after.