Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RentLife

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice in her "it's me and Alove FFS" or whatever bullshit the teapot was spinning, she had to throw in "I bought him a couch" - still had to talk herself up.
God I do not see why this woman is inspiring to anyone.
That made no sense. They separated for 3 years I think it was before, but lived in the same house. It's not healthy.

Emmylou shouldn't use her platform to talk about Aaron. Her sister is separated or divorced with 3 kids. Call her.

I just can't stand toxic narcissistic people who act like they are not part of the problem.

Reactions: 12

gemmagucci

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to need the ‘reading’ glasses of late. Guess the paid Bailey Nelson promo has ended. Now perfect eyesight. Cue 1,2,3 when she reads here the glasses willl miraculously reappear.

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
Next guy she meets i hope is a serious narcissist just like her with a bigger ego. That will bruise her massive ego.

If you haven’t noticed we aren’t staying home we’ve BEEN home. Maybe move on and get off socials if going out offends you. Hibernate and we will see you on the other side.
100%! Victoria is learning to live with Covid, fuck staying home, we've done more than enough of that!

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Just watched her stories from yesterday, where she's bouncing around in her baby romper suit, then we flick to her "cooking dinner" in what I guess are a pair of long sleeved togs.....(I didn't listen to it all cos manic voice on)
Why did we need to see delayed footage of her making jam on toast in that cesspit of a kitchen? Why is that inspirational content 🤷‍♀️😂
Then trots off picking her pants out of her arse. Pepped me up for the day ahead at work that's for sure 😂😂😂
Oh excuse me whilst I rush out and buy this amazing new invention called an air fryer that only EL knows about.....my God it gets crazier by the day!

• Haha
Two things from this morning…

1. Who was ready when she stepped out behind the kitchen bench and was pantless…yet again 😳🙈😂 what is with that?

2. Vida, seriously she is a child and the way she runs that place is embarrassing. Emmylou, get a backbone and follow through! That child walks all over her and I can assure you that whatever Vida wants, Vida gets. I feel sorry for her two other kids!

• Haha

horseteeth

Chatty Member
I feel a bit worried for her. This is just bizarre behaviour. How much money does she make that she’s paying someone now to film these random segments? It felt like the assistant was laughing at her and it was just all so uncomfortable to watch.
Didn’t she say in her live she was financially stretched? Probably could fix that single handedly by not paying someone to film you all day.

• Haha

Slaykay

Chatty Member
I understand getting out in Melbourne and supporting our hospitality industry which has suffered immensely in the last 2 years. But going out every day for breakfast and lunch and then getting on stories saying how financially stressed you are as someone with a following is a complete joke. Not saying that she can’t have financial issues especially after a split but very hard to sympathize with her. I work full time and have been lucky enough to work through all the lockdowns. She’s clearly unhappy, over indulging in food and splurging to try and fills void. Also she’s not going to recover from her surgery if she doesn’t rest.

GemmaBish

Exactly my first thought. Do you think it’s because no one wants the poor kid in the team because of his mother? I have three kids and they did multiple sports and guess what? I worked too but made it happen on my own with help from other mums who I’ve known since the kids were at school. Maybe if she did school drop off and pick up she’d meet some. I couldn’t believe her yesterday when she asked if there was a service. Takes a village old mate but if you’re that awful people avoid you, you have to do it on your own.
In my 13 years of having kids doing sports all throughout the year I can 100% say no school team
Or club would say no to a child for years on and. That is 100% a lie that she has been trying to get him into the basketball team for years.
You’re just a lazy a$$ Emmy that has never tried before.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I can't get over the fact she's going through a pretty significant life crisis and she films herself sitting alone in a pub having a steak.....where are her friends? I know she said she doesn't have a social life, but she has no one there to come and give her a hug or something?? How sad she has to unload onto her followers and thank them. She's on her phone uploading trivial bullshit all day everyday, so it's not like there's a gap in time where she's been to a friend's place or had someone over. We had to endure 56797 stories of that one time she had a BBQ in the park with another family, so she'd tell us for sure if she had been out.
I actually am starting to feel it's all quite tragic.
I know you made your bed you lie in it etc etc, not giving her a chop out, but far out she is spiralling big time.

veganchickenwings

1. I can't wait to see what ridiculous ensemble she wears to the Bond premiere tonight.

2. That Gorman set is fug. She looks like she's stolen a toddler's pajamas.

3. Would it kill her to stop and find a nice backdrop to plug her friend's organising business? Drying up the dishes whilst she promotes. She is so half assed and lazy, it just irks me.

4. She's a fuckhead.

I wonder if she’ll buy a new outfit to go with the dress code like she did for Marvel last week?

Also, fingers crossed that the PR staff ask her for her best Bond pose after the movie like they did for Black Widow 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Also loved the comment about the size of the blazer - size 20 but I like to wear it oversized. I doubt it. Nothing wrong with dressing for the size you are, not the size you wish to be, but it really highlights her vanity sizing.

Blazers are outerwear too - meaning you need actually clothes underneath! Agree with the earlier comment, I thought she was in compression Spanx post surgery 😂

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Here we go friends..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
was
Something is going on with that Warehouse too. She's hardly been thete and last week when we had to hear about her "EA" or whatever she is fork out $23k in bills, they were sitting around her dining table. Wasn't that why they set up the office space in the warehouse, for all her "team" to work instead of at her house?
She paid all that money to deck out something she doesn't even own and she's not using it?
No wonder she's had 58 bloody careers that she's never really succeeded at..... always onto the next "big thing" when it all gets too hard.
Exactly!!! She is still paying rent for that warehouse so why not utilise the space??! She even mentioned considering spending $30,000 on one of those suspended fireplaces for it, remember? How utterly ridiculous.

She is manic. She has HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER. The traits are attention seeking, excessive spending, excessive eating, not being able to focus on any one thing, being a drama queen, etc. She has all the traits. Poor Aaron got exhausting trying to keep up. She self sabotages. I mean fancy going through a major operation and then stuffing your face to ruin it all. It's just like the device she had in her stomach for years to decrease her eating and even that didn't work bec she sabotaged that as well. Nothing will ever work. She is just going to mutilate her body with all these operations bec the real problem is her mind.

Reactions: 11