Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Quote of the day "I'm small in the torso" when discussing her Zoe Moss playsuit and showing us all how she can zip it up herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Something is going on with that Warehouse too. She's hardly been thete and last week when we had to hear about her "EA" or whatever she is fork out $23k in bills, they were sitting around her dining table. Wasn't that why they set up the office space in the warehouse, for all her "team" to work instead of at her house?
She paid all that money to deck out something she doesn't even own and she's not using it?
No wonder she's had 58 bloody careers that she's never really succeeded at..... always onto the next "big thing" when it all gets too hard.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I'd also just like to give a shout out to Ken Done.
Mate, your designs are still alive and well.
I bet you never thought a human teapot from Port Melbourne would be wearing them as pants one day....I think the pants previously housed Ashton's Circus, but, here we are.

God that whole shebang of stories today was like Kath and Kim on roids.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Fair warning, this is gross. So don't read if eating.

Does anyone remember a video of her that Alove was filming, she was tipsy and crawling over a bed and saying to the camera about did Alove want to dip his fingers in emmylou's honey pot (or something like that)?

Sorry. I'll get my coat.
And this is why I don't find him attractive! I know where his fingers and d!ck have been. No thank you!

• Haha
What confuses me is that she hasn’t cooked a damn thing since that outrageous post-beach feast, and all of a sudden, she’s an expert at eating out for every single meal??! We had to endure weeks of her teaching us all out to make a basic salad, and now? Has she even been in her kitchen lately, other than to grab snacks? I’m genuinely confused.
Yes you see, everything she does, she does to excess. Nothing is balanced or normal. Its always over the top, excess. When she cooks, she goes overkill. And when she doesn't cook, she eats out for every meal. Its one extreme to another. And the spending is the same. Excess spending on herself and nothing for Aaron. There is no balance or common sense with anything she does. It's mania. She seriously needs a therapist asap.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Watched 2 minutes of that live . It’s like the friend therapy coffee chit chat that she needs but hasn’t a friend to lean on so talks to the camera/public airing her heartbreak. And seriously who is up doing their make up at 8am Saturday morning. Where is she off too? Emmylou the grocers at the market aren’t your friends albeit they may laugh along with you.
Too much of a narcissist to have a real friend.

Wineglass

Vida is a most unlikeable child, not her fault but she’s whiny constantly whinging , it’s of course the way she gets her own way as they all pander to her.
She needs to be pulled up and told to ask for things properly or else no response. The other 2 seem like sweet kids , I like Camelia she’s a sweetheart.

ELL definitely has a shopping addiction but she also can not stand to be alone. She’s just gone through a massive break up so where are all her friends? No invites to dinner/lunch/drinks? Even her Rockpool lunch with her sister wasn’t planned and she probably only went as ELL paid. Strange.
You know why she has zero friends? Because she has to constantly be the centre of attention. Me me me me ... most people get tired of that crap. She has to always be the centre of her own delusional universe. I have had a couple friends like that in the past. They are exhausting. They make you feel like all you are is a supporting role in their pathetic narc world. It's very telling she doesn't have any friends but her sister and her workers. Delusional, self indulgent, self centred. Who the hell has their own name in bright hot pink lights in their own house??? Her children have such a weird idea of what a mother should be.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Well I was originally coming here to say whoever did those eyebrows should be ashamed of themselves.
However, that is the least of her worries after seeing the latest outfit.
Absolutley and totally the worst thing I have EVER seen her wear and she worn a lot of ghastly outfits.
Surely she is taking the piss??
And as for the spending and eating out its nothing more than an "up yours, Aaron".
What a despicable and unbalanced human she is and its about time her tribe woke up to her.
Also, all the gunt removal has done is move her fat upwards as she looks bigger than she ever has. 🤣🤣
Well done LL, money well spent 👍

hotpussy

VIP Member
I love the I’m a full time mum and full time worker bit. Was waiting for her to throw that one about. Just more digs and put downs to Aaron. She’d hardly qualify as a part time worker. Swanning around at the market and now home cooking tonights dinner. Why IS SHE NOT AT WORK???

and that jumpsuit is hideous. The colour is pea soup vomit.
Omg her saying she's a full time worker and mumma is a huge insult to those women actually working a full 5 days week in demanding corporate, medical, educational fields etc .. even those in non demanding and lower paying jobs..they dont have time to swan around the markets, cook lunch and try on clothes during the day. Deluded! She's part time at best!

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I have no sympathy for LL at all. She has been the centre of her own universe for many years now and never once has she said she her career dreams and aspirations are to make a better life for her family.
Its all about her and always will be.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
1. I can't wait to see what ridiculous ensemble she wears to the Bond premiere tonight.

2. That Gorman set is fug. She looks like she's stolen a toddler's pajamas.

3. Would it kill her to stop and find a nice backdrop to plug her friend's organising business? Drying up the dishes whilst she promotes. She is so half assed and lazy, it just irks me.

4. She's a fuckhead.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Now we're cooking chicken wings, quiche and scones with jam and cream for lunch. Is this another cheat day?
I can't stand it when she calls her sister Bubba, and now it's also Aunty Bubba.

EmmyLou's About tab on her youtube account:

Description
Emmylou MacCarthy is best known within personal and professional circles as a dynamic personality who attracts excitement and success. By her 14th birthday, she found herself out of home working to put herself through school, graduating at 17yrs of age from the College of Natural Health Science with a Diploma in Applied Science. Emmylou forged a career in Beauty Therapy & Makeup Artistry owning health clinics in Geelong and Collins St, Melbourne, while pursuing a career and passion for Skydiving on the side. Now an accredited and experienced Fashion Stylist, TV Presenter, Social Media Manager and working mother of three, Emmylou is focused on growing her profile and creating a strong online presence while increasing her media and television credits. Utilizing her solid media and PR relationships combined with her dynamic and infectious personality, Emmylou is set to create a high profile public figure brand and captivate the love and attention of the Australian public.

She OWNED a HEALTH clinic on Collins Street Melbourne? Collins Street is a very expensive part of the CBD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Aaaaaand please financially stretched. Yet has an EA to FILM HER!!! Not actually an EA to do real work just filming her cooking crap. The EA is now in place of Aaron. Lazylou is seriously nutso. She seems completely out of any useful content just back to her make up and dirty kitchen tutorials.
I guess she will spin their break up and try to monetise it somehow.

Her comment about hoping Aaron “gets the help and support he needs” was awful. She’s the one that needs help!
She’s a narcissist- her world is perfect its everyone else that is the problem.