Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing footage of when she jumped out of a plane and went skydiving and she went topless and she shared that footage in one of her stories. I was kind of shocked as her small breasts were all on show and she has a round tubby body with those small breasts and it was just strange! Why would any woman want to skydive with her breasts exposed like that? It would be freezing and so uncomfortable and all those people, skydiving with her, having to see that. It goes to show how desperate she is at attention seeking and exhibitionism. She will embarrass herself to get attention. Its weird. No one wants to see that, especially when they are about to embark on a sky dive. She is really delusional. It's weird how her sisters or brothers dont pull her aside and tell her. They claim to be close but honestly I would be having a chat with my sister about that.

Who the hell puts a health retreat over Christmas with your children who are at the age they still believe in the magic of the season!
Yeah what mother would even want to spend chrissy away from her kids? That's insane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I do think though that Aaron lacks drive or ambition. He seems to float through life and is a hanger onner. Even with the ball going into the ocean. Any self respecting man would have gone in to get that ball and not allow his lady to do it. He lacks masculinity. And so she needs to constantly take charge because he just wants to float like a leaf. I can kind of understand why she would want to keep finances separate. I mean he is a grown man and doesn't even own his own car. He is in his 40's and has nothing, no assets of his own? I am glad he went out and got a job finally. He needs to grow a backbone and spine and buy his own couch. Fancy leaving the mother of your kids right after she had surgery and then letting her buy you a couch. No self respecting man would ever do that. Something is wrong with him. And has anyone else caught him eyeing Sue Lynn? I am puzzled by how EL hasn't see him do that? I distinctly remember a time they were in the park and SL arrived looking cute in a yellow dress and he was looking at her like he fancied her. It was weird. And EL seemed completely oblivious to that. Yet I noticed!

Further, he has an ad wanting to collab with others to join a band. How old is this guy? He is a 40 something year old and can't even afford to buy himself a couch for his kids to sit on, can't even afford to buy a car to drive his kids around, yet he is out there trying to be in a band??? Ridiculous and immature. He needs to grow up and save money and be a father and sort out his life before he tries to advertise for others to join a band.
Everyone here is tearing her apart, but he is lacking major maturity. He is a good looking man but his oily hair and yellow teeth and general lack of personal hygiene and unkempt look says a lot about his lazy lack of motivation. I dont blame her for keeping finances separate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And right on cue…. Sue Lyn is on the scene. So predictable our little friend. Oh and seriously? She lives quite the lifestyle for a “single mumma” in financial stress!

Reactions: 3
And right on cue…. Sue Lyn is on the scene. So predictable our little friend. Oh and seriously? She lives quite the lifestyle for a “single mumma” in financial stress!
So weird! Rockpool is EXPENSIVE!!! Hundreds for a meal !!! Yet she cant afford a washing machine or second car? It's all about her indulgent moment to moment enjoyment. No forward thinking at all. And sounds like SL is another hanger onner who is there for all the freebies. All these people are just teenagers.

So weird! Rockpool is EXPENSIVE!!! Hundreds for a meal !!! Yet she cant afford a washing machine or second car? It's all about her indulgent moment to moment enjoyment. No forward thinking at all. And sounds like SL is another hanger onner who is there for all the freebies. All these people are just teenagers
I had to have a look at the menu and steaks start from $65. Plus she had steak yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I do think though that Aaron lacks drive or ambition. He seems to float through life and is a hanger onner. Even with the ball going into the ocean. Any self respecting man would have gone in to get that ball and not allow his lady to do it. He lacks masculinity. And so she needs to constantly take charge because he just wants to float like a leaf. I can kind of understand why she would want to keep finances separate. I mean he is a grown man and doesn't even own his own car. He is in his 40's and has nothing, no assets of his own? I am glad he went out and got a job finally. He needs to grow a backbone and spine and buy his own couch. Fancy leaving the mother of your kids right after she had surgery and then letting her buy you a couch. No self respecting man would ever do that. Something is wrong with him. And has anyone else caught him eyeing Sue Lynn? I am puzzled by how EL hasn't see him do that? I distinctly remember a time they were in the park and SL arrived looking cute in a yellow dress and he was looking at her like he fancied her. It was weird. And EL seemed completely oblivious to that. Yet I noticed!

Further, he has an ad wanting to collab with others to join a band. How old is this guy? He is a 40 something year old and can't even afford to buy himself a couch for his kids to sit on, can't even afford to buy a car to drive his kids around, yet he is out there trying to be in a band??? Ridiculous and immature. He needs to grow up and save money and be a father and sort out his life before he tries to advertise for others to join a band.
Everyone here is tearing her apart, but he is lacking major maturity. He is a good looking man but his oily hair and yellow teeth and general lack of personal hygiene and unkempt look says a lot about his lazy lack of motivation. I dont blame her for keeping finances separate.
Neither one , him or her are mature enough. Both are as bad as each other. He is lazy. Unkempt, unwashed. She is dirty, lazy and looking for a quick buck. We’ve just not heard directly Aaron’s story - but seeing his Instagram (jack jackhackles) he is also like her looking for the quick fix, quick dollar. He doesn’t want to work either just like Lazylou - they both think there is an answer to earning a living.

So basically she had no dinner plans booked. Just rung up last minute.

She is lost and all Alone. Sorry but with Victoria out of lockdown many of us have tables booked
Weeks in advance. Multiple Plans made with friends weeks in advance. Plus its Cup weekend- so some have a long weekend away, reservations made, friends booked in all weekend. She has no one. SL is a last resort. A spur of the moment addition to her night. She literally had zero confirmed plans.

Last edited:
Neither one , him or her are mature enough. Both are as bad as each other. He is lazy. Unkempt, unwashed. She is dirty, lazy and looking for a quick buck. We’ve just not heard directly Aaron’s story - but seeing his Instagram (jack jackhackles) he is also like her looking for the quick fix, quick dollar. He doesn’t want to work either just like Lazylou - they both think there is an answer to earning a living.

So basically she had no dinner plans booked. Just rung up last minute.

She is lost and all Alone. Sorry but with Victoria out of lockdown many of us have tables booked
Weeks in advance. Multiple Plans made with friends weeks in advance. Plus its Cup weekend- so some have a long weekend away, reservations made, friends booked in all weekend. She has no one. SL is a last resort. A spur of the moment addition to her night. She literally had zero confirmed plans.
You could see that she was seething about the ex BIL and the kids visiting Alove and their cousins.
I'm really surprised we saw SL as I thought it was all BS like the "friend" who came over to dinner, the "friend" who was at the market and the "friend" who went walking this arvo.
Anyway, its great to see LL is spending all her alone time reading here.
Hi, Crazy. We see you.👀

Just checked her instagram for the latest update. If I'm going to the Rockpool and spending $50+ on a decent main meal, I don't want to worry about dodging Emmylou's camera!

Reactions: 6
This woman spends absurd amounts of money on herself but always manages to look comical when she dresses up. All the gear, no idea

Reactions: 7
That dress SL is wearing looks cheap. Like it's something from Kmart. She has a lovely figure and it makes her look dumpy.

I’m sorry but even Sue Lyn looks ridiculous in her Zoe Moss clown dress. She’s gorgeous but it’s doing nothing for her. Imagine going to a fancy dinner and rocking up in your Zoe Moss clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also does ELL get a kickback from mentioning Braaaad’s cafe all the time?! Surely the coffee isn’t that great! 😭😭😭

Reactions: 9
How’s her speed talking about her day at Louis Vuitton, “the girls at Rockpool know me quite well” - probably as the obnoxious clown that ruins the ambience with her loud swearing and attention seeking. The delusion is real!!!!

Reactions: 13
I love how she was "window shopping at LV" .. to debunk the comment someone here made made about the pink LV's being from DH gate.. honestly it's farcical.🤣🤣✌..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You could see that she was seething about the ex BIL and the kids visiting Alove and their cousins.
I'm really surprised we saw SL as I thought it was all BS like the "friend" who came over to dinner, the "friend" who was at the market and the "friend" who went walking this arvo.
Anyway, its great to see LL is spending all her alone time reading here.
Hi, Crazy. We see you.👀
I wasn't listening to her (young ears around me again) - did SueLynn's ex and the kids visit Alove and his kids? EmmyLou should be happy the cousins spent time together, even if she couldn't control the narrative and film it. In fact, it was probably a revelation for them all to enjoy family time without a phone pushed in front of their faces!

I’m sorry but even Sue Lyn looks ridiculous in her Zoe Moss clown dress. She’s gorgeous but it’s doing nothing for her. Imagine going to a fancy dinner and rocking up in your Zoe Moss clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also does ELL get a kickback from mentioning Braaaad’s cafe all the time?! Surely the coffee isn’t that great! 😭😭😭
I don't understand the arrangement EmmyLou has with Zoe Moss but she is quickly turning the brand into a plus size company. Nothing wrong with plus size but is that what Zoe Moss anticipated? SueLyn is absolutely lovely but the dress was very unflattering. Once I saw the Organised Housewife modelling the dresses I checked out.

Maybe EmmyLou gets a free coffee for promoting Braaaaaad's cafe? I can't imagine he would pay her for any promotion. She literally has 119K followers. Bec Judd has 802K followers.

Last edited:
That black dress looks like a garbage bag. Why is it so shiny? Sue Lynn is so pretty and that dress is hideous.

All of you are so spot on - she’s trying to show Aaron what he’s missing but her stories are her dropping hundreds of dollars on herself. Coffee and dinners, new makeup and “window shopping” at LV.

Aaron does need to step up but far out if she couldn’t afford Aaron’s interests in the family budget what the hell did he want to do? Coz she sure as hell had at least a grand to spare this weekend to make herself happy.

I could have sworn the skydive was totally naked… she’s so gross.

She is a perfect example of a really low class, unintelligent person - all the mispronounced brands and products; the excessive swearing; the lack of taste and understanding of what is appropriate for her body type and then trying desperately to look expensive with all the branded clothes, makeup, shoes. Even the fact she was proud of being on a billboard. That is tacky!!! Her face on a car - gaudy! And even her damn pink name on her wall! I cant imagine wanting to see my own name on a wall in my house in flashy hot pink writing. There is something wrong with her. Everything she does spells trailer trash.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.