Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there really is nothing less sexy in this world than a close up shot of lazy loo in skimpy bikini bottom.. except maybe lazy loo without one..🤣🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
👏 well said

Does anyone think the happy STIMUlating light she has alternates between her gunt/crotch area and her face ? Or is that a different light. If so.... ewwwwww

I think based on all the "sexy" poses and clothes and man child A love leaving.. she'll be flogging vibrators next .. watch this space...
She will be jumping on the Vush influenza bandwagon before we know it.

Reactions: 3
Truly terrifying.. but confidence is contagious.
Pity there's no light device to fix the upper abdomen.. is that the swelling she's going on about? I have big boobs but no belly so would love it if loopy loo coukd sell me something to shrink my tits..3,2,1....

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Why did she need to ring around about basketball for Sagey, why didn’t she talk to her bestie SC and Maddog who is involved in the sport .... surely they could have helped her 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly my first thought. Do you think it’s because no one wants the poor kid in the team because of his mother? I have three kids and they did multiple sports and guess what? I worked too but made it happen on my own with help from other mums who I’ve known since the kids were at school. Maybe if she did school drop off and pick up she’d meet some. I couldn’t believe her yesterday when she asked if there was a service. Takes a village old mate but if you’re that awful people avoid you, you have to do it on your own.

Reactions: 9
Exactly my first thought. Do you think it’s because no one wants the poor kid in the team because of his mother? I have three kids and they did multiple sports and guess what? I worked too but made it happen on my own with help from other mums who I’ve known since the kids were at school. Maybe if she did school drop off and pick up she’d meet some. I couldn’t believe her yesterday when she asked if there was a service. Takes a village old mate but if you’re that awful people avoid you, you have to do it on your own.
Or her sister! It doesn't appear that Sue Lynn works either..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why can't the kids dad take them? Oh that's right she wants to show people how she's doing it tough being a single cause that will bring in the money, which all she ever cares about

Reactions: 3
Surely these are pj’s?? Is she filming in this outfit? 😂
Oh and taking ALove to a movie premiere. He’s only there to be her camera man.
Do we think he’ll be getting paid? And no I don’t mean with Lou Lou’s honey pot or whatever the duck she calls it.
F2BDF1ED-DE60-4824-96B0-74F25AFC1CA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In my 13 years of having kids doing sports all throughout the year I can 100% say no school team
Or club would say no to a child for years on and. That is 100% a lie that she has been trying to get him into the basketball team for years.
You’re just a lazy a$$ Emmy that has never tried before.

Reactions: 12
Omg I know it’s been mentioned but she’s doing it a lot lately, but my lord when she does that cutesy baby voice and giggling. Why?? Then she will go full bogan swearing after. I can’t 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Love how she said she's TAKING Alove to the premiere. She could phrase it "we're going to go together because we both love Bond movies" but no - it's all about her! and her taking him. It's more of a brag IMO to be TAKEN somewhere to something by someone.

Reactions: 8
Love how she said she's TAKING Alove to the premiere. She could phrase it "we're going to go together because we both love Bond movies" but no - it's all about her! and her taking him. It's more of a brag IMO to be TAKEN somewhere to something by someone.
He's a weak prick for going with her and the only reason she is taking him is because there is NO-ONE ELSE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1. I can't wait to see what ridiculous ensemble she wears to the Bond premiere tonight.

2. That Gorman set is fug. She looks like she's stolen a toddler's pajamas.

3. Would it kill her to stop and find a nice backdrop to plug her friend's organising business? Drying up the dishes whilst she promotes. She is so half assed and lazy, it just irks me.

4. She's a fuckhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1. I can't wait to see what ridiculous ensemble she wears to the Bond premiere tonight.

3. Would it kill her to stop and find a nice backdrop to plug her friend's organising business? Drying up the dishes whilst she promotes. She is so half assed and lazy, it just irks me.

4. She's a fuckhead.

I wonder if she’ll buy a new outfit to go with the dress code like she did for Marvel last week?

Also, fingers crossed that the PR staff ask her for her best Bond pose after the movie like they did for Black Widow 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

4. She's a fuckhead.
Emmyf@ckwit has no friends

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.