Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with that expensive outfit and her sneakers? Not even the cool white ones but actual runners? 🤔
She cant wear girly heels, have you noticed? She can barely stand with her runners - she stands with her legs wide apart. Its so weird! Its like she is so rotund, that in order to stand, she needs to widen her legs. If she closed her legs, she would rolly polly down the street!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Size 20 blazer so it's oversized, she is the gift that keeps on giving is old Emmy (know how much she hates being called that) 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I actually don’t mind the peach on peach, top and blazer combo 🙈 but she really needs a decent pair of jeans or anything else on the bottom.

I’m trying to be shocked that she took the kids out for breakfast again. Their lives are pretty tit at the moment with the separation, so maybe she’s just trying to do extra special things for them. Or maybe Alove usually does all the parenting and she’s at a loss and trying to buy their love.

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t mind the peach on peach, top and blazer combo 🙈 but she really needs a decent pair of jeans or anything else on the bottom.
I thought jeans would have looked better too. The shorts are just not flattering on her body shape.

Their lives are pretty tit at the moment with the separation, so maybe she’s just trying to do extra special things for them. Or maybe Alove usually does all the parenting and she’s at a loss and trying to buy their love.
Could be. Weekend breakfast as a treat is ok. It is just the breakfast before school she doesn't need to do.

Just checked online and tickets for the 4 of them to Legoland is $140. Plus breakfast and maybe lunch out. Financially stretched my bum!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lovely to see her good mate Sophie has been on her doorstep with a shoulder to cry on 😐

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know how to emotionally care for her children. She’s throwing as much money at them so they’re happy. I can imagine their huge emotions, which will include anger, and she’ll just try throwing as much money at them because that’s the only way she can deal with her own sadness and anger. She isn’t mature enough to see that it doesn’t work for her so why would it work for them?

Those fugly sneakers but, I don’t know shoes but just assumed they’re expensive coz they’re gross. Just like her style.

She’s particularly vile at the moment, you’re all so very on the ball with your commentary! Shilling those bullshit lights, her followers are stupid if they don’t see this as face shield 2.0. She’s such a scammer.

• Sad
Zero shame whatever size, but there is NO WAY she could squeeze into a 16 in that blazer?! The 20 is tight on her arms and barely looks like it would close at the front. Not helpful for people wanting to buy those clothes.

I don’t care what or how much she eats, but she just had a $20k tummy tuck. What is she doing?! Her “cheat day” has been going for about a week. I’m shocked.

Last edited:
Just checked online and tickets for the 4 of them to Legoland is $140. Plus breakfast and maybe lunch out. Financially stretched my bum!!
I swear if you did an accounting of her expenditure in just the last 7 days it would be in excess of $3000!!!! With all the clothes, vacuum, eating out, outings for entertainment, groceries, its just unbelievable!!!!! She is such a liar when she speaks about being financially stretched. She is absolutely crazy.

Zero shame whatever size, but there is NO WAY she could squeeze into a 16 in that blazer?! The 20 is tight on her arms and barely looks like it would close at the front. Not helpful for people wanting to buy those clothes.

I don’t care what or how much she eats, but she just had a $20k tummy tuck. What is she doing?! Her “cheat day” has been going for about a week. I’m shocked.
Yeah this is a person with no one making her accountable. Her mother and siblings seem to just enable her. There isn't anyone in her life to tell her the truth. Its pathetic. She is going to destroy all the benefits of that surgery. She is on a road of escapism thru eating and going out and wasting money

Last edited:
Jesus Christ she’s lost the plot! Excessive spending, excessive eating (who eats a packet of biscuits on the couch after dinner?), the erratic behaviour, the list goes on. Mental health problems manifests themselves in many different forms and we can clearly see where Emmy is putting hers.

Once again out by herself to try to prove a point.
What a pathetic human being she is, trying to spend her way out of her miserable existence.
For someone who shares so much of her life online, why is it that none of her friends have rallied around her for support? We all know the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Something is going on with that Warehouse too. She's hardly been thete and last week when we had to hear about her "EA" or whatever she is fork out $23k in bills, they were sitting around her dining table. Wasn't that why they set up the office space in the warehouse, for all her "team" to work instead of at her house?
She paid all that money to deck out something she doesn't even own and she's not using it?
No wonder she's had 58 bloody careers that she's never really succeeded at..... always onto the next "big thing" when it all gets too hard.

Reactions: 11
was
Something is going on with that Warehouse too. She's hardly been thete and last week when we had to hear about her "EA" or whatever she is fork out $23k in bills, they were sitting around her dining table. Wasn't that why they set up the office space in the warehouse, for all her "team" to work instead of at her house?
She paid all that money to deck out something she doesn't even own and she's not using it?
No wonder she's had 58 bloody careers that she's never really succeeded at..... always onto the next "big thing" when it all gets too hard.
Exactly!!! She is still paying rent for that warehouse so why not utilise the space??! She even mentioned considering spending $30,000 on one of those suspended fireplaces for it, remember? How utterly ridiculous.

She is manic. She has HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER. The traits are attention seeking, excessive spending, excessive eating, not being able to focus on any one thing, being a drama queen, etc. She has all the traits. Poor Aaron got exhausting trying to keep up. She self sabotages. I mean fancy going through a major operation and then stuffing your face to ruin it all. It's just like the device she had in her stomach for years to decrease her eating and even that didn't work bec she sabotaged that as well. Nothing will ever work. She is just going to mutilate her body with all these operations bec the real problem is her mind.

Reactions: 11
It’s all so sad, imagine dropping $400 on a hideous outfit for yourself, looking like an absolute moron, going out into the city, asking a rando to take a photo of you, eating dinner and then coming home to an empty house and binge eating some more. Tragic!

was

Exactly!!! She is still paying rent for that warehouse so why not utilise the space??! She even mentioned considering spending $30,000 on one of those suspended fireplaces for it, remember? How utterly ridiculous.

She is manic. She has HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER. The traits are attention seeking, excessive spending, excessive eating, not being able to focus on any one thing, being a drama queen, etc. She has all the traits. Poor Aaron got exhausting trying to keep up. She self sabotages. I mean fancy going through a major operation and then stuffing your face to ruin it all. It's just like the device she had in her stomach for years to decrease her eating and even that didn't work bec she sabotaged that as well. Nothing will ever work. She is just going to mutilate her body with all these operations bec the real problem is her mind.
Agree with this!!
According to her surgeons website she should still be wearing compression garments and it's recommended for 6-8 weeks. Is there any wonder she looks the way she does if she refuses to listen to her surgeon?
A back brace from Chemist Warehouse is not what is required for a successful outcome.
Self-sabotage is spot on.

Reactions: 7
Can we talk about the apricot little number please? It’s Sunday and my therapist isn’t available

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Out for breakfast again. I just whipped up a quick bacon, egg, avo, feta and spinach breakfast. Took me approx 7 minutes and probably cost $5
If you’re financially stretched like we are at the moment, you don’t go out for breakfast 4-5 days a week.

Reactions: 14
was

Goodness you are right. She does have Histrionic Personality disorder.
Think she is lonely too but doesn’t realise all that over the top drama attention seeking pushes people away. She would be exhausting to be around. Sometimes see her around the area and she is always looking around to see who is looking at her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What confuses me is that she hasn’t cooked a damn thing since that outrageous post-beach feast, and all of a sudden, she’s an expert at eating out for every single meal??! We had to endure weeks of her teaching us all out to make a basic salad, and now? Has she even been in her kitchen lately, other than to grab snacks? I’m genuinely confused.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.