Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, she thinks she looks cute. She is completely delusional. She looks like a porky 🐷.

Reactions: 4
She could look so much better if she chose outfits that were more flattering.
But, in a way, I think good on her for wearing what she wants and not giving a f@$&

Reactions: 6
20211106_164454.jpg

Eye bleeping herself silly.

Must be convinced she's gonna pull tonight in her new outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was with the whispering? Is she going out on the town and hoping to get laid?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's selling it at the cheapest price in Australia right now so I'm convinced she got her hands on them very cheaply. I don't know how any of the influencers get bulk purchases past Customs, surely there is duty and tax involved.
There are heaps of wholesalers you can get it for under $100. Hers are expensive!

And here it is.
I know she's renting but crap that carpet looks just like vomit. I don't care if I was renting, I would pay to rip out that disgusting carpet and get a nice neutral grey.

Looking forward to the pink outfit today with the blazer..
On another note is anyone else locked out of the lazy loo GOMI page?
Be careful what you wish for!!
I must admit I cannot stop laughing at this great oaf especially when she checks out her own cleavage. And OMG those legs!!
This has made my day especially that the size 20 blazer still is too tight for her arms.

• Haha
Why does she keep referring to herself in the 3rd person as mumma bear. So not sexy.
Yep
Unless mumma bear Meets a papa bear that has a giant peach or pregnancy fetish I can safely say there's going to be no picking up tonight..

Honestly I know people carry weight differently but why is she so ROUND?

Reactions: 4
She's selling it at the cheapest price in Australia right now so I'm convinced she got her hands on them very cheaply. I don't know how any of the influencers get bulk purchases past Customs, surely there is duty and tax involved.
She's probably drop shipping where the seller never actually sees the item. It gets sent directly from the supplier to the buyer. A lot of the influencers do that so they only order what they sell, no chance of having stock they can't sell.

Reactions: 1
I feel so bad for her wearing that outfit! It’s really unflattering and looks crazy! Even on a slim person - knitted bike pants? And those chunky sneakers? Only influencers wear that in photos, not real life

She's probably drop shipping where the seller never actually sees the item. It gets sent directly from the supplier to the buyer. A lot of the influencers do that so they only order what they sell, no chance of having stock they can't sell.
Well that explains it! Thank you, I had no idea. Very little work by Emmylou, of course. I was thinking about Jessikka who has all those photo albums in her shed and she's despatching them herself.

I feel so bad for her wearing that outfit! It’s really unflattering and looks crazy! Even on a slim person - knitted bike pants? And those chunky sneakers? Only influencers wear that in photos, not real life
Those shorts on a stormy Saturday evening on Melbourne? I doubt she would get into Rockpool wearing shorts!

Honestly what's wrong with a cool black maxi (not Zoe's moss kind!).. Camilla and Marc , minimalist and she can still show off her shape.. if that's what she wants ..why a peach knit mini shorts and crop that's doesn't look good on anyone except a skinny teenager??? Do you think she wants attention that badly?

Reactions: 7
What’s with that expensive outfit and her sneakers? Not even the cool white ones but actual runners? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.