Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is seeeeething he has left.
Yesterday she pretended to throw away his jumper he left at the warehouse
Today saying the house is cleanest it’s ever been and that she doesn’t want anything soft and wrinkly in her life right now… this is gold viewing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The wheels have officially fallen off. Not only did she grate carrot and then chop it up (WTF?), but there’s a F*#KING POLL ON WRINKLY “CAPSICUN” and she genuinely thinks this monstrosity of an outfit “works really well”.

This is some maniacal tit and I’m 100% here for it.
She’s forgotten her morning meds by the look of it!
But did she say capsicum or capsicun?😆

Today saying the house is cleanest it’s ever been and that she doesn’t want anything soft and wrinkly in her life right now… this is gold viewing
Maybe he was only soft and wrinkly when he thought about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ran here as soon as I saw the soft and wrinkly comment. Dead.

Today Aaron is only referred to as “the kids’ father”. I hope EmmyLou can learn to co-parent for the sake of the kids. She seems to be taking more and more shots at him. She needs to switch insta OFF.

Reactions: 6
Agree!! She is absolutely filthy at him for leaving and won't even use his name.
And if she was referring to him with the "soft and wrinkly" comment that's on her!! HENCE my username.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“The house is the tidiest it’s been in three years” when did she get so brutal..it’s like Alove was just dirt on the floor to her.
I remember she said that she was the messy one. All that stuff was hers. At least she has cleared out her living room.

Also question, if she has an empty warehouse and office space. Why isn't she using it. There's no need for her to be working from home. Kids are at school.

I wonder if that is $23k a month in bills? As today is the last business day of the month.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s been at the market twice so far this week and but didn’t manage to buy fresh veggies?

Reactions: 3
I remember she said that she was the messy one. All that stuff was hers. At least she has cleared out her living room.

Also question, if she has an empty warehouse and office space. Why isn't she using it. There's no need for her to be working from home. Kids are at school.

I wonder if that is $23k a month in bills? As today is the last business day of the month.
Yeah I was wondering too. She said something about every week.... but surely not?

Reactions: 3
She spends her weekends avoiding the kids and parenting anyway, why would it matter if they’re with Aaron now?

I wonder if EmmyLou looked to Sophie’s split with Jaryd and hoped she could be as “woke” with Aaron, and Aaron nixed that quick? Sophie and Jaryd’s codependent lives aren’t goals, but those kids see mum and dad happy apart as well as being able to spend time together.

It feels like Aaron wanted out and she can’t control that narrative at all. Now it’s all snide remarks and disdain for someone she really seemed to despise anyway.

Reactions: 4
She’s been at the market twice so far this week and but didn’t manage to buy fresh veggies?
Don’t be silly. The markets aren’t for buying fresh local produce. They’re for creating content, bringing attention to yourself and getting whatever freebies you can scab that day 🙌🏻✨

Reactions: 5
Today's outfit.. surely she is taking the piss!
The off the shoulder doesn't work for her.. she's too meaty up top.. bloody awful
And those wide pants.. and the sneakers.. NO!!!
Lol I thought that was her pj’s just got out of bed look

Reactions: 1
Kylie Brown is wearing a similar outfit (up top anyway) today - and the difference between her and EL is astounding 😂😂😂

My 2022 prediction - EL is going to be sued, file for bankruptcy or be charged with fraud. Maybe all 3. I can’t see her keeping everything above board when the tit really hits the fan

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a crazy single older woman down the road.. she always looks half cut or drugged out but has bright red lippy like Emmy loo and dresses in the same crazy/sexy/edgy try hard way .. she's a dead ringer.. talks to her Herself too..

i see this in crazy loos future...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw one of her ELL jumpers out today, so faded and worn looking. Weren’t they close to $100? Terrible quality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.