Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alove has entered the building!

That lunch was insane. I can’t ever imagine going to that much effort. My kids when they were young would have been well and truly full after the fruit plate and Gyozas.
That's why at such young ages, they are developing weight issues. She is food obsessed and has spoiled them. She has never been able to do food simplicity. It's always way too much food and over the top.

Reactions: 4
She’s got to be joking calling A love in to assemble a stick vacuum. She wants to be a “progressive co-parent” like SC so badly. Everything she’s doing at the moment reeks of desperation

Reactions: 7
$1300 apparently…. Money just flies through her hands! Though surely this had to be gifted. Very dodgy if it was and she is not disclosing it.

I noticed that today, in one of her stories this morning there was a lot of crap in the background.
It just blows my mind how much money she spends!!!! In just a few days she has spent thousands!!!!!! It astounds me. Her spending is just relentless!

Reactions: 2
Had to laugh when the kids were on the recliner and the daughter mocked/copied her… “that’s a really expensive chair, we don’t care Mum!” That’s how we all feel about every single thing she posts.

Also why was she so surprised that the vacuum was picking up dirt and dust when she “just vacuumed on Thursday!” It’s Tuesday, that’s 5 days worth of dirt. Is it just me who zips around with the vacuum every 1-2 days because it accumulates so quickly having a child and I want to have a somewhat clean house?

Reactions: 13
Also why was she so surprised that the vacuum was picking up dirt and dust when she “just vacuumed on Thursday!” It’s Tuesday, that’s 5 days worth of dirt. Is it just me who zips around with the vacuum every 1-2 days because it accumulates so quickly having a child and I want to have a somewhat clean house?
This! Plus she has 2 dogs and wears her shoes inside. The dog hair, dust, crumbs etc will soon pile up.

Poor Aaron had to help with the $1300 vacuum.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s got to be joking calling A love in to assemble a stick vacuum. She wants to be a “progressive co-parent” like SC so badly. Everything she’s doing at the moment reeks of desperation
He looked sad and downtrodden as per usual. I can’t quite imagine what it would be like heading over to your ex partner’s house to help out with something and the situation being broadcast to thousands of people. They are never going to have a healthy coparenting dynamic, they are both as dysfunctional as each other.

Reactions: 7
Aaron has no car but Emmy loo Has a . $1300 vacuum.! Take that A Love.. now come and help me put it together for the sake of Insta! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to laugh when the kids were on the recliner and the daughter mocked/copied her… “that’s a really expensive chair, we don’t care Mum!” That’s how we all feel about every single thing she posts.

Nope not just you; it’s a quick daily vacuum. We all can see she is dirty. miss piggy from head to her toes.

He looked sad and downtrodden as per usual. I can’t quite imagine what it would be like heading over to your ex partner’s house to help out with something and the situation being broadcast to thousands of people. They are never going to have a healthy coparenting dynamic, they are both as dysfunctional as each other.
He always looks downtrodden. I honestly think that's his personality in all fairness. There are some people that are in a perpetual state of misery. I think its just his personality.

Reactions: 6
I have one of these, the rod snaps into the barrel, the head snaps onto the rod.

There’s literally no assembly required, bleeping Sage could’ve done it 😂😂

That's why at such young ages, they are developing weight issues. She is food obsessed and has spoiled them. She has never been able to do food simplicity. It's always way too much food and over the top.
I wonder if it’s because she doesn’t have the ability to truly love them at all, given she has full blown NPD, so attempts to show the part through food?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sue-Lyn’s face when Chubbz was shaming her for having a second piece of quiche. Followed by “and how many chicken wings did you have??!!?”. Did EL forget that she just had her massive slab of guts chopped off because her entire life has been one never-ending “cheat day”? This woman is a car crash. Less cooking, more cleaning plz.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Sue-Lyn’s face when Chubbz was shaming her for having a second piece of quiche. Followed by “and how many chicken wings did you have??!!?”. Did EL forget that she just had her massive slab of guts chopped off because her entire life has been one never-ending “cheat day”? This woman is a car crash. Less cooking, more cleaning plz.
😂 SL is all of us watching EL’s stories.

He always looks downtrodden. I honestly think that's his personality in all fairness. There are some people that are in a perpetual state of misery. I think its just his personality.
No doubt, it’s just amplified by her personality.

I wonder what she eats when she's not showing the world on stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.