Emmylou MacCarthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in the day Emmyloo would have been a door to door salesperson flogging her crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she wastes lots of time responding to emails with her bogus skin advice and nobody ends up placing orders.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope people aren’t taking her advice on serious skin issues like psoriasis. Jesus Christ people are dumb.

Reactions: 4
She’s taking on these mothering duties wide eyed like she’s never done them before! Kids up past 8.30pm, packed school lunches….vacuuming her putrid vomit carpet. 👏🏻😫

Reactions: 2
It’s like the media career has gone no where so she’s back to beauty and make up tutorials. Trying very hard for all to believe that she is a highly qualified beauty therapist. Like she tried very hard to make out she was a fashion stylist cause she a 6 weeks course and worked at Gorman for a few months.
I for one love that Aaron has left. Good he finally stood his own ground. Although now she will be playing the ‘I’m a single mother with 3 kids scenario to garner sympathy or set up her next scam income.

She’s a maniacal nutjob .

Reactions: 9
The way she was speaking this morning after the visit to the dentist proves she hasn't worn them for ages, not a couple of weeks.
Her whole mouth looked different when she spoke.

Her latest stories she mentions getting the new dresses from the Collingwood office. Huh? So I did some Googling and that location is for a fashion sales wholesaler four twenty one which is owned by the lady who started Zoe Moss, Leoni and Monaco Jeans. I still do not believe she owns Zoe Moss! The Leoni clothes are exactly the same, I think she’s just paid to promote them. So confusing.

Attachments

Is it any good or just another gimmick? Anyone use one of those things and noticed a real improvement?
I forked out $280+ for the blue light LightStim for my acne prone skin last year and it’s sitting in my drawer unused. Does zilch, waste of time for me.
Those dresses 🤢🤢🤢

Her latest stories she mentions getting the new dresses from the Collingwood office. Huh? So I did some Googling and that location is for a fashion sales wholesaler four twenty one which is owned by the lady who started Zoe Moss, Leoni and Monaco Jeans. I still do not believe she owns Zoe Moss! The Leoni clothes are exactly the same, I think she’s just paid to promote them. So confusing.
Don’t think she owns Zoe Moss.
Paid to promote it same as scummy mummy is paid to promote cachia pjs’s. She has zero administration duties , design capabilities or day to day interest within the Leoni business. All the brands - zoe moss, monaco jeans fall under the same compnay of Leoni.

Omg that orange tie dye number..
Like the crappy clothes you buy at the Royal show for $15! Please tell me they aren't over $30... please...
Hahahaha I was thinking it was along the lines of I spilled cocktails all over me in Bali had a stack in the gutter and needed an emergency dress from a street vendor and here we are, kinda look 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those dresses are horrid. Maybe ok as a beach dress. Also as a fashion boss surely you would have some nude underwear. The dresses are thin and see through. As soon as you walk into the light it is see through. They are not flattering Sue-Lyn looked pregnant, which she's not.

Loved the Bond Street shout out.

That poor cleaner, trying to clean with Emmylou and her staff there.

So nothing conclusive but I did some digging. For Twenty One company still have Zoe Moss registered to their ABN, however a new company popped up in early 2021 called Zoe Moss Pty Ltd. So EL could be co-owner if she doesn’t own it outright.

Agree the dresses are horrid!

Even on SL that white dress pulls up at the front and the hem is uneven.
Imagine what it would look like trying to cover LLs gut (without an n)

I just can’t stand the comment “the kitchen is so clean” leads us to think Aaron did nothing, it was such a mess. Then she throws in that she has a cleaner! So not only throws Aaron under the bus but then she can afford a cleaner, wtf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.