Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yo yo yo! Another new thread. Congrats to @Michy02 for the winning thread title. Be sure to call up your vegan ex and take him out for a steak to celebrate. You’re paying ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Emmy-Loo Loveless

So how fast did we all run to Tattle after seeing that? It’s all so bad. There is nothing about her look that isn’t a dumpster fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

itssobutiful

There’s so much to say but I’ll start with the worlds best presenter saying she’s looking forward to “3 hours come at me” and holding up only two fingers on each hand. What a dickhead!
i completley agree with the lines-she is off the hook tonight. Maybe they were a gift with purchase from Nads 😂

Attachments

• Haha
So, I am wearing visible lingerie, a pleather skirt, and a fur coat BUT I didn’t wear the more refined heels because it’s still just the fucken cinema ya know.

• Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Imagine if she doesn't read here, but Leah does... imagine if Leah is trolling her 😳 🤯 that would be so funny. "Oh here's another packet of Cheezels, this will make great content"

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Expresso Martini

Christian Hull often films with his PA? Phoebe and they have quite good banter and are pretty funny. My guess is Emmy is trying to emulate that with her and Leah. Won't work though because Emmy is filth not funny

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
Yup! I really feel like the weight loss has a hidden agenda and I am guessing it has to be monetary. This recent announcement is exactly why these frauds shouldn’t be paid to promote anything important. In order to achieve her weight loss goals, she has had weight loss surgery, I think it is fairly obvious she is getting assistance from some kind of stimulant, she has palmed her kids off to their dad for weeks on end and has the luxury of walking for multiple hours a day, even during “business hours” with her PA. God help her if she tries to promote anything weight loss related. I know we all dislike people commenting on her social media but even I’ll be holding her accountable in her comments. Let’s hope she is really transparent about her jOuRnEy…
I know someone who worked for her surgeon and they told me that she is now no longer able to tag him in posts 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Wow
  • Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
there are actual real followers asking to see pics of her suuuuuuper amicable family dinner. WTF is wrong with people? Why would anyone feel the need to ask to see photos of her having dinner with her children + ex?
Guys, she IS their family, she IS their tribe.
IMG_20220224_203241.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

itssobutiful

I agree nobody should be messaging on her page or messaging her directly.

This is the whole purpose of this site/

this was my earlier point. I’m here for all the snark in the world and I can’t stand Emmy. But when people comment on her actual page I do believe that’s trolling and it gives her and her minions leverage and discredits our wise critique.
Let’s keep hoping newbies join us but they will find us when they see her for what she is -it never takes long!

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Exactly! This is why after every ELL story I get this ad!! 💩🚽 I really keep getting it lol
Ok stop it. You bunch are born comedians.
I’m off to bed! I have a busy day tomorrow early morning walking to Pipis cafe on beaconsfield parade port Melbourne at 6am (fingers crossed they are open) then I’m off for a swim at MSAC (actually im going pop my pimples in the sauna) then I’m off for brunch at Dundas and Fausset Albert Park with my EA for another coffee and chat into my phone. It’s Wednesday so I’m definitely going to the South Melbourne market ( I actually do buy my produce and seafood unlike Lazylou who just visits Bradddddd). After that i may stop in at Coles for some bags of cheezels , get my nails, hair and vag manicured. I’ll complain how the children really tired me out and yet i just can’t get enough sleep during the night. I might have dinner at The Graham hoping i bump into my ex.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmy-Loo Loveless

The ‘bUt ThE sUnScReEn’ argument is ridiculous. Everyone knows they should wear sunscreen. Everyone can still talk about the importance of wearing sunscreen. You just can’t get paid to promote it. It’s like they are that far removed from normal society that they don’t comprehend that you can do something mundane without getting paid for it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Msoscyq

Chatty Member
Why can’t she check her teeth and dandruff before appearing on stories?

‘Hi everyone Alove is here to book 9 tickets to WA. I am here to pay for all of them. I cannot type names in to book tickets.’

How do you book your tickets when you dump your family and cross cross the country before minions?
All this tells me is Emmy can't read or write well enough to book tickets. We've already seen her not able to read emails properly.

No shame Emmy. My mum was illiterate when I was a child. She went to the Reading Writing Hotline and has since completed a Bachelor in Nursing. It's never too late to learn how to read and write.

• Heart
Long time lurker, first time poster here!
I am dying to comment on her stomach. I'm a surgical nurse and it doesn't look right at all. It should not still be swollen, so it isn't, the shape is strange. She would've been better off to lose weight the old fashioned way first and then had surgery after a 20 to 30kg weight drop. She seems to have lost her way drastically since her split.

Reactions: 26