Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree. I’ve seen a few who say they agree, except for sunscreen. I take the point, but sunscreen is thankfully regulated by the TGA and this is a blanket rule. It’s why we have the best sunscreens in the world! We also know that dodgy, non-TGA approved sunscreens have been promoted previously, and that’s bad. I think they’ll still be able to promote them, they’ll just have to be more careful about giving personal testimonies, as opposed to just discussing the product.
If they are all so worried about sunscreen, they can still promote it and encourage us to use it, they just can’t get paid. I mean, that is of course, if our protection against skin cancer is their #1 motive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That was a typical click bait Daily Mail article. I saw Laura Byrne stories and she said she actually agreed with the changes apart from sunscreen. She also said “I wonder how the DM spin this” and she was right. The headline was totally out of context to the words in the article.
Yep so typical!
I watched her stories too and she also said the DM would pick it up and spin it their way.
All she said was she questioned the part about sunscreen.
Unfortunately sunscreen is under the same guidelines and the TGA don't pick and choose.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think the new rules have screwed ELL top secret weight loss ‘journey’ and now that she won’t be paid, she’s going to spiral and drown sorrows in steaks, carrot cake and cheezels

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw Brittany Saunders say this is a good thing (again, except the sunscreen because wearing sunscreen should be encouraged)
She also said she used to say in her YouTube videos from like 5 years go, that this type of work (influencing) won't last forever and people need to have a backup plan. I probably don't follow many other influencers enough to see what everyone else is saying, but I'm interested to see how this all plays out

Reactions: 10
The ‘bUt ThE sUnScReEn’ argument is ridiculous. Everyone knows they should wear sunscreen. Everyone can still talk about the importance of wearing sunscreen. You just can’t get paid to promote it. It’s like they are that far removed from normal society that they don’t comprehend that you can do something mundane without getting paid for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also EL, the doggies need some grooming. 👋
Why if you live in a small back yard, rent, are un sporty (ie don't run out of habit daily) and aren't a massive dog lover, would you get TWO fairly high maintenance dogs? Madeness!

Reactions: 13
This will affect Sally Obermeder company Swish (however they spell it). Most of her stories are now reviews from her website, collagen powder or now the plant protein meal replacement.

I hope the rules expand to include all ad and pr packages. Wish they had to somehow prove the purchased the item.

Most of the time influencers hide the word ad. Like way at the bottom of the post or behind their profile in stories. So over their sneaky ways.

This should also include celebs as well.

We should be so damn happy for everything the do for us! How ungrateful we are!

Perfect opportunity for a cheezels paid promo. ‘How to liven up a grazing board with Cheezels’. ‘How to turn cheezels into a mid week dinner.’
Just waiting for the cheezle crumbed chicken schnitel (or however she mispronounces it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw Brittany Saunders say this is a good thing (again, except the sunscreen because wearing sunscreen should be encouraged)
She also said she used to say in her YouTube videos from like 5 years go, that this type of work (influencing) won't last forever and people need to have a backup plan. I probably don't follow many other influencers enough to see what everyone else is saying, but I'm interested to see how this all plays out
This is what blows my mind with these flogs. Majority don't have a backup plan for WHENit goes to tit. They haven't invested in a business or anything (no Jessiika Bloomstore is not a business)

They are literally relying on companies reusing them. Even when they do the absolute bare bleeping minimum.

Reactions: 12
The ‘bUt ThE sUnScReEn’ argument is ridiculous. Everyone knows they should wear sunscreen. Everyone can still talk about the importance of wearing sunscreen. You just can’t get paid to promote it. It’s like they are that far removed from normal society that they don’t comprehend that you can do something mundane without getting paid for it.
Emmylou doesn’t know that she should wear sunscreen 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what blows my mind with these flogs. Majority don't have a backup plan for WHENit goes to tit. They haven't invested in a business or anything (no Jessiika Bloomstore is not a business)

They are literally relying on companies reusing them. Even when they do the absolute bare bleeping minimum.
I've said this about the Kearns. I don't know how they can actually sleep at night knowing they have 3 kids and such an uncertain future. My anxiety couldn't cope. If this insta influencing all goes to tit overnight what will they actually do?

Reactions: 15
I've said this about the Kearns. I don't know how they can actually sleep at night knowing they have 3 kids and such an uncertain future. My anxiety couldn't cope. If this insta influencing all goes to tit overnight what will they actually do?
Brad’s going to be the PM, so I’m sure they’ll be fine 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She 100% only got those dogs because Brrraaaad from canteen was getting one and all know Lou is so much better than everyone else so if someone is getting one puppy she must have two.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why if you live in a small back yard, rent, are un sporty (ie don't run out of habit daily) and aren't a massive dog lover, would you get TWO fairly high maintenance dogs? Madeness!
Because she is a fuckwit!!
Poodle x have very high maintenance coats and keep groomers in business but LL isn't smart enough to work that out.

Because she is a fuckwit!!
Poodle x have very high maintenance coats and keep groomers in business but LL isn't smart enough to work that out.
Agree I have spoodle he’s like a pampered poodle his grooming sessions are booked for the year every 3 months couple of washes in between and daily brush. I’m surprised these poor little dogs don’t bark the neighbourhood down. When she first got them they were everywhere now really unsighted. But I guess like everything she just chops and changes. What happened to her PT sessions

• Sad
Agree I have spoodle he’s like a pampered poodle his grooming sessions are booked for the year every 3 months couple of washes in between and daily brush. I’m surprised these poor little dogs don’t bark the neighbourhood down. When she first got them they were everywhere now really unsighted. But I guess like everything she just chops and changes. What happened to her PT sessions
The two dogs look very unkempt! She’s shown us once when she was brushing them and it was a mess. Just take them to a professional ffs! I guess because there is two they don’t get as lonely because they are left to fend for themselves 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yet lazylou managed first day back from her Queensland holiday to groom herself up. Back up back grooming appointments.

Maybe lazylou took a 12 hour walk to Geelong with the dogs?

• Haha
Those dogs look filthy and like they need a good groom (or even just a brush)
It’s not surprising though, everything in Emmy’s life is filthy

I feel so sorry for those beautiful little pups. Thank God they have each other. I wonder what she feeds them. Not sausages obvs, they're all for Emmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.