Emmylou MacCarthy Emmylou Loves #10 The Real Croptop Princess of Port Melbourne Markets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo yo yo! Another new thread. Congrats to @Michy02 for the winning thread title. Be sure to call up your vegan ex and take him out for a steak to celebrate. You’re paying ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The screenshots of this morning! :ROFLMAO: I think I need to have an Insta free day so I’ll be reading here instead haha

First, the limp hair middle part does nothing for her at all. Her face looked more swollen and doughy!

Second - did she really for real say she pays Leah too much after announcing her holiday? Way to not let anyone in your orbit have good news without making it about you.

Reactions: 9
Congrats @Michy02 for thread title 👏🏻 you are one of the funniest Tattlers going round 😘

And huge kudos to our unsung hero @screenfreelookatme doing the Lord's work keeping our threads on track with excellent posts and organising threads for us 😍🏆

For your efforts ladies, use code Cheezels15 in your next online shop.
20220215_163609.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Love this title! Thanks guys!
@SnarkyTart 😂😂 amazing graphics.

Onto EL. Imagine thinking that leah can only afford a trip bc of how generous you are, you bum. If she could genuinely pay a good salary she could pay rent in a nicer house in port Melbourne.

Sorry i forget who said it in the last thread but Leahs family must have money. No 22yo can afford a Louis bumbag on a PA wage.

But credit where credit is due, EL actually looks nice today in that dress. Its flattering on her and might help to ease the new rash. Just wish she'd pop on some cute flats instead of the clicky clacky mules AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love this title! Thanks guys!
@SnarkyTart 😂😂 amazing graphics.

Onto EL. Imagine thinking that leah can only afford a trip bc of how generous you are, you bum. If she could genuinely pay a good salary she could pay rent in a nicer house in port Melbourne.

Sorry i forget who said it in the last thread but Leahs family must have money. No 22yo can afford a Louis bumbag on a PA wage.

But credit where credit is due, EL actually looks nice today in that dress. Its flattering on her and might help to ease the new rash. Just wish she'd pop on some cute flats instead of the clicky clacky mules AGAIN.
I dont get the chunky mules at all. Maybe in one of her fat farm seminars she was told that wearing heels is a thing to boost her self esteem or something like that.
She always said that she never wears heels but suddenly she is always in them? She looks uncomfortable in them and struggles to control them.
If she is going to wear heels she should wear fitted shoes that don't make her sound like a herd of cows coming in for milking.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well done on new thread, love it!

FML she's coming to join us over here.. and picking up the bill just in case you needed to know who was funding this trip!
Time for the Perth fashionistas and PR agencies to look out!
A alove not in the office or is it WFH in Vic too..

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Subtle “I’m picking up the bill” from EL. Genuine generosity doesn’t require blasting it from the rooftops. Disappointed not to see any eye rolls from Alove in the background 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well done on new thread, love it!

FML she's coming to join us over here.. and picking up the bill just in case you needed to know who was funding this trip!
Time for the Perth fashionistas and PR agencies to look out!
A alove not in the office or is it WFH in Vic too..
Bringing a rash and covid probabaly with her..

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she check her teeth and dandruff before appearing on stories?

‘Hi everyone Alove is here to book 9 tickets to WA. I am here to pay for all of them. I cannot type names in to book tickets.’

How do you book your tickets when you dump your family and cross cross the country before minions?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor alove imagine how badly he is going to be treated on this trip at just so we all know emmys expense! He will be like the tour guide, babysitter and slave for all and if he is lucky he will be paid in Lou Lou jar🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can’t she check her teeth and dandruff before appearing on stories?

‘Hi everyone Alove is here to book 9 tickets to WA. I am here to pay for all of them. I cannot type names in to book tickets.’

How do you book your tickets when you dump your family and cross cross the country before minions?
Of course she had to throw that in. Wouldn't be an emmy story of she wasn't boasting about her paying dor everything.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I dont get the chunky mules at all. Maybe in one of her fat farm seminars she was told that wearing heels is a thing to boost her self esteem or something like that.
She always said that she never wears heels but suddenly she is always in them? She looks uncomfortable in them and struggles to control them.
If she is going to wear heels she should wear fitted shoes that don't make her sound like a herd of cows coming in for milking.
I reckon she uses them to make herself feel hot. Like she thinks look at me all elegant in my heels. Like a laaaaaady (read like emily from little Britain).

Or maybe thinking this makes her more attractive to Alove.

Reactions: 7
Why does she have to constantly remind people that she will be paying or 'pick up the bill'. It's so tacky and you can clearly see people are uncomfortable when she mentions it, she has zero people skills doesn't she 😏

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.